motorola s9-hd bluetooth headset dont work on vista by asdf[_2_]
i m looking for drivers for my 32bit vista ultimate pc with a usb bluetooth dongle. the dongle and the pc work fine with my bluetooth cell phone. after some studies, it seem that is cause de A2DP capabilities of the motorola headset. the standard drivers of vista doesnt support A2DP, as i heard.
December 1st 09 06:29 PM
by asdf[_2_] Go to last post
0 150
motorola s9-hd bluetooth headset dont work on vista by asdf[_2_]
i m looking for drivers for my 32bit vista ultimate pc with a usb bluetooth dongle. the dongle and the pc work fine with my bluetooth cell phone. after some studies, it seem that is cause de A2DP capabilities of the motorola headset. the standard drivers of vista doesnt support A2DP, as i heard.
December 1st 09 06:29 PM
by asdf[_2_] Go to last post
0 262
USB flash drive. can not copy file without losing properties by georgee55
i read an old post that discussed this issue but nothing seem to work. So, have some questions to clarify. I down loaded some MP3. Some will copy to a flash drive 2gb which is FAT, another 16gb is exFAT and copied without a hitch but some will not from the hard disk which is NTFS I have some 64gb flash drives and when I went from the NTFS HD to the 64gb. I lost lots of data and it corrupted...
December 1st 09 10:48 AM
by philo[_2_] Go to last post
2 256
USB flash drive. can not copy file without losing properties by georgee55
i read an old post that discussed this issue but nothing seem to work. So, have some questions to clarify. I down loaded some MP3. Some will copy to a flash drive 2gb which is FAT, another 16gb is exFAT and copied without a hitch but some will not from the hard disk which is NTFS I have some 64gb flash drives and when I went from the NTFS HD to the 64gb. I lost lots of data and it corrupted...
December 1st 09 07:04 AM
by georgee55 Go to last post
0 167
I hope this is the right section- winload.exe error on laptop by lissamitchell
My laptop is fairly new (got it in May) and it came preloaded with Vista Home. Last night, I was on the computer when it froze up. The ONLY thing I did the moment before the blue screen of death appeared was I had got an Apple software update thing and I declined to install it at that moment. (nothing unusual) I don't know if it has anything to do with my problem but other than that, I wasn't...
November 29th 09 11:39 PM
by igotsaurus Go to last post
2 189
Need recommendations for 500GB external USB drive by [email protected]
My external drive just crashed and I use it solely for backup of my systems. Since I haven't had much luck with the reliability of external drives, I welcome suggestions for a drive that holds approximately 500GB. The one I have now is 466GB capacity. Thank you......
November 29th 09 11:32 PM
by [email protected] Go to last post
0 150
I hope this is the right section- winload.exe error on laptop by lissamitchell
My laptop is fairly new (got it in May) and it came preloaded with Vista Home. Last night, I was on the computer when it froze up. The ONLY thing I did the moment before the blue screen of death appeared was I had got an Apple software update thing and I declined to install it at that moment. (nothing unusual) I don't know if it has anything to do with my problem but other than that, I wasn't...
November 29th 09 01:34 AM
by lissamitchell Go to last post
0 175
sec master hard disk s.m.a.r.t. status bad fix by AhrimanSefid
Hi. Not Show Drive HDD 1 Tr. Why Error: sec master hard disk s.m.a.r.t. status bad fix. Plz Help For Fixed. -- AhrimanSefid
November 28th 09 10:46 PM
by AhrimanSefid Go to last post
0 183
USB Mouse Freezes Fix and Windows 7 by Commander Blaize
Method 1 *For Microsoft Windows Vista (and windows 7) Click Start, and type device manager in the Start Search box. Click Device Manager in the Programs list. If you are prompted for an administrator password or confirmation, type your password or click Continue. In the Device Manager dialog box, expand Universal Serial Bus controllers. Right-click USB Root Hub and then click Properties. In...
November 28th 09 04:50 PM
by Commander Blaize Go to last post
0 169
multi port USB hubs question by Walter Goldschmidt[_3_]
I recently received a multi port USB hub and plugged it into my laptop. It seemed like a good idea as I only had 2 USB ports on my computer. This gave me 4 where before I only had 1 which made a total of 5. I plugged a new external DVD burning drive into one of the multi ports ports. The drive used 2 ports, 1 for drive and 1 for drives power. I also plugged 2 external hard drives into the...
November 28th 09 01:17 AM
by Walter Goldschmidt[_3_] Go to last post
0 180
Removabke Dusc (E:) by Gene L.
My Windows Vista Home Premium computer directory shows an icon captioned "Removable Disc (E:). When I right click on the image and select "Remove safely" it goes away but when I restart, It is right back again. There is also an icon in the notification area of the task bar that tells me I can safely remove the hardware. This too reappears when the computer is restarted. I do not have a...
November 27th 09 04:21 PM
by Rojo Habe[_3_] Go to last post
6 229
STOP 0x00000116 (8492E510, 89AEAD80, 00000000, 00000002) by NumberOneMario&Yoshi&WarioBrosFan
Hi all the sudden i was in the middle of a game and i got a bluescreen the details were STOP 0x00000116 (8492E510, 89AEAD80, 00000000, 00000002) Attempt to reset the display driver and recover from timeout failed. nvlddmkm.sys Address 89AEAD80 base at 89AE2000 DateStamp 481co8d1 I'm not getting this anymore but is this something to worry about?
November 27th 09 09:07 AM
by Richard G. Harper Go to last post
2 255
Microsoft wireless laser mouse 5000 by spentbros
I just got one of these. I'm running Windows Vista & have been using a wired Intellimouse. I installed the software & followed the installation instructions (I thought), but the wireless mouse & receiver (which the system reports is working normally) doesn't seem to do anything. The old mouse is still installed & connected & works. What should I do to get the new mouse working? Be gentle with me...
(Multi-page thread 1 2 3)
November 27th 09 06:28 AM
by spentbros Go to last post
20 544
Bluetooth Not Working in VISTA by Austell[_7_]
Hey... i had similar issue, all i did is i created my own bluetooth drivers, and it took me 2 minutes 15 seconds... Check this out : http://forums.techarena.in/tips-tweaks/1098957.htm -- Austell ------------------------------------------------------------------------ Austell's Profile: http://forums.techarena.in/members/austell.htm View this thread:...
November 27th 09 12:57 AM
by RajivSinghSuwal Go to last post
1 199
STOP 0x00000116 (8492E510, 89AEAD80, 00000000, 00000002) by NumberOneMario&Yoshi&WarioBrosFan
Hi all the sudden i was in the middle of a game and i got a bluescreen the details were STOP 0x00000116 (8492E510, 89AEAD80, 00000000, 00000002) Attempt to reset the display driver and recover from timeout failed. nvlddmkm.sys Address 89AEAD80 base at 89AE2000 DateStamp 481co8d1 I'm not getting this anymore but is this something to worry about?
November 26th 09 09:54 PM
by NumberOneMario&Yoshi&WarioBrosFan Go to last post
0 130
Bluescreens by beanbag
I am not able to find the following blueescreen fault bucket files to correct my problem: 0x9F_IMAGE_athr.sys, type 0 0x9F_3_IMAGE_athr.sys, type 0 0x9F_IMAGE_ndiswan.sys, type 0 0x9F_IMAGE_b57nd60x.sys, type 0 0xA_nt!KiUnwaitThread+e0, type 0 0x7E_nt!ExAllocatePoolWithTag+4ca, type 0 0x7E_nt!CmpDelayDerefKCBWorker+c5, type 0 0x19_20_win32k!DrvEnumDisplayDevices+40b, type 0
November 26th 09 09:52 PM
by Peter Foldes Go to last post
2 208
Bluescreens by beanbag
I am not able to find the following blueescreen fault bucket files to correct my problem: 0x9F_IMAGE_athr.sys, type 0 0x9F_3_IMAGE_athr.sys, type 0 0x9F_IMAGE_ndiswan.sys, type 0 0x9F_IMAGE_b57nd60x.sys, type 0 0xA_nt!KiUnwaitThread+e0, type 0 0x7E_nt!ExAllocatePoolWithTag+4ca, type 0 0x7E_nt!CmpDelayDerefKCBWorker+c5, type 0 0x19_20_win32k!DrvEnumDisplayDevices+40b, type 0
November 26th 09 08:47 PM
by beanbag Go to last post
0 140
Windows Vista - Motorola HT 820 Bluetooth Headset won´t function properly by mdi
Hi NG, did some one know if the Motorola Bluetooth HT820 Headset needs some special Windows Vista (32 Bit) driver to function ? Or is there anyone who had this Haedset and use it with Windows Vista Ultimate ? Geetings Marko
(Multi-page thread 1 2)
November 26th 09 08:07 AM
by shaggyDA Go to last post
15 368
program stops working. by NN
Hi! I get Fault bucket 0x9F_3_IMAGE_RTL8187.sys, type 0 error. How can I fix this? Thank you!
November 25th 09 04:52 PM
by stranger1961 Go to last post
4 182
Select different audio card for speakers by Giles
I have two audio cards installed - and working - on my PC. In the Playback window of Sound (accessed via Control panel) the Speakers item shows up as using one of the drivers, and it has a green tick next to it. How do I tell Vista to use the other driver to drive the speakers?
November 25th 09 01:59 PM
by smlunatick Go to last post

From The