  Rating Thread Reverse Sort Order / Thread Starter Last Post Replies Views
All In One Recommendation, Please by Bill Pomeroy
May I have some recommendations for All In One devices that are certified and/or work with Vista? TIA BillP
February 16th 07 04:53 PM
by Dan Go to last post
2 222
All in Wonder X1900 by Scott
Has anyone found any third party Vista drivers for the All in Wonder series of video cards from ATI that will allow the TV and capture function to work? The Vista ready logo that they previously displayed on the product was only for the display function of the video card. None of the capture or tuner functions work. Speaking with ATI was an exercise in futility as they just kept sending...
May 30th 07 09:26 PM
by JW Go to last post
2 117
All New USB storage devices appearing as RAW format... by PebsUK
Have been running Vista 32 for about a year but it has suddenly started to see all newly attached USB storage devices as RAW format. Most previously attached devices are working correctly whilst a couple are not... All devices failing to be recognised are working perfectly on other equipment! Can anyone help please?
November 29th 07 09:51 AM
by PebsUK Go to last post
0 117
all of a sudden my monitor has a big shadow by mrulrich
cruising along without any obvious incident to cause this problem.... Suddenly my display has a big shadow going to the right on everything. I tried the obvious...turning on and off the monitor and turning off the computer, but still there. any thoughts, PLEASE??
April 29th 08 07:19 AM
by Donald L McDaniel[_3_] Go to last post
7 146
All Problems in microphone by Eduard Palmer
I have Headset Microphone,first (When i Run Microsofts Speech Recognition it will works and hear me...).Then, when i shutdown and log on to my computer, i run speech recongtion again and Microphone will not hear me...I will try troubleshot.It will not works..I will try run Sound recorder and microphone will not hear me again.It will not muted and connected correct.Where problem?My headsets...
May 18th 07 11:52 AM
by RV Go to last post
1 114
All the Right Buttons, No manual? by mark
Micorosoft Wireless Bluetooth Laser mouse 8000 I was having problems rechraging etc? Pressing buttons and resets for months trying to figure out how to low level reset this device. Here's how. Leave the USB bluetooth device plugged in at all times. 1. press and hold mouse reset x 15 sec, then 5 sec, then 5 sec again 2. mouse is blinking green-red (pause) green-red... 3. take mouse off charge pad...
October 20th 07 04:29 AM
by mark Go to last post
0 88
ALL USB Devices need drivers??? by Digitalfuzz
Okay, after a SMOOTH install of Vista H.P. Ed, EVERY USB device I plug in gets a "Windows Need to install Drivers For your device". Flash drive, printer, MP3 (Zen), Wireless Mouse, Etc. These devices are supposed to have "native support" drivers built into Vista. Anyone have a suggestion as to why Vista isnt loading drivers for ANY USB devices?
(Multi-page thread 1 2)
March 23rd 07 07:14 AM
by blind_fo0l Go to last post
17 281
All USB ports lost, HELP by GWL
I posted this request in the only thread I could find on this problem, but nobody reponed, So I am trying here in a new request. Thursday afternoon, my computer suddenly issued a series of USB port unplugging sounds. Investigation has revealed that none of the USB ports on my machine are functioning. No USB printer, keyboard or mouse (without PS/2). There were five windows displayed with...
December 2nd 08 02:22 PM
by GWL Go to last post
2 283
ALL VISTAS BUGS...... by dingo
i have one qestion......why the hell haz vista got so many bugs??,my computers Internet explorer 7 freezes my computer now and then when im only on the net so i have to turn my computer off at the wall! cos it haz no responce!!!!!!! can anyone help me?
(Multi-page thread 1 2 3)
April 3rd 07 10:49 PM
by Jupiter Jones [MVP] Go to last post
21 499
All-In-Wonder X800 XT "Getting the TV to Work" by Timmer
I got the X800 XT AIW to work. Took me all day Saturday to figure it out...but I used to spend more time than that installing Windows 95 from floppy years ago =-) 1) Install the drivers and multimedia from the original x800 cd. 2) When the install fails and a pop-up askes to try it again using recomended settings click yes. 3) reboot 4)After install when it is trying to load drivers and...
October 18th 06 06:17 PM
by camilo Go to last post
1 235
All-In-Wonder X800 XT "How to get TV to work) by Timmer
I got the X800 XT AIW to work. Took me all day Saturday to figure it out...but I used to spend more time than that installing Windows 95 from floppy years ago =-) 1) Install the drivers and multimedia from the original x800 cd. 2) When the install fails and a pop-up askes to try it again using recomended settings click yes. 3) reboot 4)After install when it is trying to load drivers and...
October 9th 06 04:48 AM
by Timmer Go to last post
5 234
Allow computer to turn off wireless keyboard and mouse by Carm
I have Vista and a Microsoft 6000 wireless keyboard and mouse set. The option under their properties in power management to "allow computer to turn off this device" is grayed and unavailable. Anyone know how to make this option available? I tried going to Administrative Tools, but it's the same things there - still unavailable. I'm trying to select this option in the hopes that it will...
January 16th 08 02:54 PM
by R. C. White Go to last post
5 127
allow disabled com ports by Mike
Help A few weeks ago I found some info in one of the forums that said I could speed up boot time by disabling unused com / ptr ports. I did so and now I can not find out how to undo this as I now need the ports. nay help would be appreciated. Mike
April 6th 07 07:02 PM
by Mike Go to last post
1 125
Allow the rest of my hard drive to be used by Matt0703
I have a 250 Gigabyte hard drive that has been running on my XP and now Vista (from an upgrade) with 131 GB partioned. In my Disk Management, it says I have 104.89 GB unallocated space. I would like to just simply add that to my C drive partion, instead of making a new partion for it. Thanks.
March 29th 07 02:21 AM
by Scott Thomas Go to last post
4 165
Allowing a remote keyboard on admin functions by Jeroen
Hi, I use Windows Vista Home Premium as a HardDiskRecorder connected to my tv. When running a program or function which uses admin rights I'm not able to use my infrared Microsoft keyboard any more. Is there any way I can get my keyboard to keep working in this situations? Thanks.
June 16th 08 12:50 PM
by Jeroen Go to last post
0 194
alltell wirless for desk tops by wendy
i have 2 users on my computer and i have the altell wireless card, I can get it to wk on one of the users but not the other, i have both users set up as administrators. Need help. -- wendy
January 13th 08 05:17 PM
by wendy Go to last post
0 174
alps pointing device by wagnermr14
I just got a new Toshiba Satellite with vista and alps pointing device. The physical touch pad is so large my right hand rests on the right side of the pad while I'm trying to manuever with my right index finger. What I'd like to do is somehow disable somehow this portion of the pad my hand naturally rests on. I've gone through the pad manager and haven't found anyway to do this. Any thoughts? I...
March 23rd 09 02:33 PM
by Malke[_2_] Go to last post
1 143
Alps Pointing Device Driver. by Matty1992
Hi, After about 10 minutes of me being on my laptop, a message appears telling me the Alps Pointing Device has stopped working and that it had to close. This then disables the scrolling function on the right hand side of the touchpad. The only way i can get it to start working again is if i either restart or open the folder for the driver and run the exe. Please help me fix this problem as...
January 13th 08 03:12 AM
by No Name Go to last post
1 90
Alps Touchpad drivers for Vista 64 bit by theenlightened1
Hi I have a Dell Vostro 1000 laptop.. I upgraded it to Vista Ultimate 64 bit edition today and it flies like horse with a rocket engine in its a** Only experiencing 1 problem... 1) My Alps touchpad is working but the scroll function on the side and bottom are not working as Vista did not pick the drivers up. There are drivers on Dell's site but not for 64bit Vista. So does anyone know
December 31st 07 12:18 PM
by Wandering[_2_] Go to last post
1 137
Also unable to install HP C6180 All in one by Rudolph
I am also having problems with the install. I get to step 3 about 50% of the way through and it has a fatal error. When I select the detail of the error I get: "hpzwrp01.exe -m dpinstxml_vista -l XXX -f X:\hpoins18.dat - Validate No dat - Validate No = Application did not return ERROR_SUCCESS Any thoughts? I have spent about 4 hrs with HP for them to tell me it is vista. I have tried...
(Multi-page thread 1 2)
August 1st 07 01:57 AM
by Wayne Wastier Go to last post

From The