TV Tuner for Vista x64 Ultimate by andersg
Could anyone recommend a tv tuner that is compatible and works fine with vista x64? It should be able to decode analog and dvb-t signals. -- andersg
March 28th 07 11:12 AM
by andersg Go to last post
5 132
Source files are deleted when burning DVD's in Vista by AndersT
A VERY nasty bug? When dragging files from my network harddrive to the Vista DVD burner (included in filemanager), two things happends. 1. Vista creates the directories but states that the source file(s) can not be found. 2. The source files are DELETED from the network HDD!! Copying the files tho the local disk and do the same as above works fine. The source files are gone without no trace....
June 27th 07 10:06 AM
by AndersT Go to last post
4 155
Asus P4C800-E Deluxe RAID (ICH5R) working? by Andi
Hello folks, did anybody got the Intel-RAID (ICH5R) working with Asus P4C800-E Deluxe (in Vista32)? How did you do that? Bye, duffy6
February 24th 07 05:24 AM
by Bobmitmen Go to last post
6 254
Screen resolution problems by Andi
Hi, I have recently installed Vista Home Premium (64 bit) on a new machine, and am having a problem with the display settings. I have a GeForce 8800 GTX and 4GB of system RAM, but the display won't go above 1024*768. I know the monitor I have will go higher as I ran WinXP (32 bit) in 1280*1024 without any issues. I have installed the latest drivers for the motherboard, and the latest
(Multi-page thread 1 2)
August 12th 07 04:24 AM
by jono0309 Go to last post
15 211
Vista won't recognise memory sticks by Andifoz
Hi I have just bought a new Vista Business laptop. Every flash card I insert into my USB ports does not work. It says it has to install driver software then searches. It then asks me to insert a disc, but as flash drives don't come with a disc it fails to install the flash drive and I am unable to use it. I have searched producer sites (eg Sandisk) to download drivers but they don't seem to...
(Multi-page thread 1 2)
August 1st 07 01:56 AM
by JW Go to last post
19 191
mouse by andikabunny
It´s not possible to double click the mouse, but I can move it
August 23rd 07 07:48 PM
by andikabunny Go to last post
0 233
Speech Recognition by André Filipe Goulart
I am having trouble setting up my computer to activate with voice command. My language is Portuguese! Aparace a message that does not have support for my language. What I have to do?
April 9th 08 03:59 PM
by André Filipe Goulart Go to last post
0 144
Hardware install guide by Andre
Does anyone knows where to find information on how to create an installer for WMDC. I work for a small hardware manufacturer and we have a Windows ce 5.0 PDA developped, however the install program we had for WinXP does not work anymore. Where can I find the information? Thanks, Andre
November 20th 07 07:58 PM
by Andre Go to last post
2 123
Contol laptop with mobile phone (Nokia N81) by Andre
Hallo, I heard that one can use your cellphone to control you PC. Eg media player can then be controlled by skipping a track, forward etc... I have bluetooth on my laptop, now what will I need to be able to control my laptop? Heard from someone they use bluetooth on their phone to control. I have a Nokia N81 (if that helps)
July 14th 08 08:34 PM
by Nonny Go to last post
4 117
Bluetooth com port 5 by Andre
I need to change the inbound COM PORT from 6 to 5 because my PDA is set tu port COM 5, but COM 5 is IN USE in my PC, what should Id o?, how to created a virtual COM 5?
May 15th 07 02:29 AM
by Andre Go to last post
0 109
mouse won't scroll by Andre
I have a Logitech wireless keyboard/mouse that work fine in XP/Win2k3. But in Vista the scroll wheel doesn't work. Logitech doesn't have any software updates available for my MouseMan. But it does say the Vista driver will work. It doesn't, obviously. Has anyone run into this? Is my only option buying a new mouse? Thanks, Andre
March 24th 07 01:32 AM
by Andre Go to last post
0 147
Burner not recognized by Andre De Clercq[_2_]
I have Vista Home Premium SP1 on my Quad 9300 computer. When running Ulead VS11.5 (video editing program) my DVD burner is not recognized when I want to make a DVD. With other programs I can use my DVD (Nero...). I suppose this is a Vista/Quad related problem because on my other Core Duo PC, running XPSP2 and the same burning programs, there is no problem recognizing my DVD burner in the...
July 6th 08 10:57 PM
by Andre De Clercq[_2_] Go to last post
2 176
Screen resolution by Andre De Clercq[_2_]
Hi, I have Nvidia GS8600 om my VISTASP1 PC with a 1280x1024 monitor connected through VGA. My question is why I am unable to see only 1280x1024 as a maximum resolution even when I uncheck the "hide modes not supported by the monitor". Thanks for any advise.
July 7th 08 02:27 PM
by Andre De Clercq[_2_] Go to last post
2 224
loads drivers every boot by Andre LaFramboise
every time I boot up windows loads the Bluetooth drivers twice .
May 1st 08 12:14 AM
by Andre LaFramboise Go to last post
0 168
Sound Blaster X-Fi Xtreme Audio by Andre Lavictoire
Ok here my problem.... I installed the Creative Sound Blaster X-Fi Xtreme Audio Sound Card and installed the updated drivers from the Vista driver from the Creative Website. The CD player is fine, however I am unable to use MSN Voice or Skype, in both of these I can hear perfectly, but callers can't hear me.I can't record using the windows recorder.
March 24th 07 06:03 PM
by Mary Go to last post
3 107
Fingerprint readers by Andre Southgate
Hi There! Is there a way to get the fingerprint readers on HP Notebooks working with RC1. The hardware is detected, and I think we just need protectools to be working?
October 9th 06 01:34 AM
by nightowl Go to last post
3 333
Reset the detect new hardware wizard for a specific device. by Andre T.
Hi There, I have a Cannon S230 digital camera that I've had working in Vista so I know it works. My problem is that I did a re-install of vista and when I connected the camera the first time I chose "Do not install driver" for that device. From that point on, every time i connect the device Vista does nothing. In order for my driver to install, it needs to detect the device being...
January 4th 09 03:07 AM
by seigecm Go to last post
1 190
DVD Burner Problems by Andrea
After completing a burn on my computer it wont play on any other devices...Dell said that its a Vista issue! Does anyone kno how to get around this problem?
April 25th 08 01:30 PM
by t-4-2[_98_] Go to last post
6 174
Epson DX4000 drivers not working on vista by Andrea
My nan has just bought a new PC with Vista Home Basic pre installed. The printer she bought (above) came with a CD but said not to use it on Vista to download drivers which I did for her. When I double click on them to install and error box comes up saying that the file is not a valid Win32 application. I rang Epson who said it was a fault on th OP and to call Microsoft (who aren't there...
October 22nd 07 01:21 PM
by Andrea Go to last post
4 127
Format a SATA hard disck by Andrea
Hi to everybody, I have just enrolled in this forum and I hope that can help me to you: I would like to stop at sight by XP and to do this I have to format the disks. is the problem that SATA I have a disk and do I know that, with XP, to format a HD of this kind needed to follow to a procedure what time I don't remember... with vista how of I have to behave? Excuse me if I have made some...
June 25th 07 10:31 PM
by Michael Solomon Go to last post

From The