parition changes by Gail C
Originally the 2nd non-OS disk contained two primary partitions fully allocated to drives D and drive G. I shrunk both and the unallocated space is separated by the second former partition (drive G). How can i get the two unallocated spaces into one area to format and create a new partition -- thank you for your help
November 19th 09 02:47 PM
by Gail C Go to last post
0 176
Canon Digital SLR Camera by Smart Shoppers
Canon Digital SLR Camera - Smartshoppers –A home of all latest technology equipments like canon digital cameras, slr camera, video camera, to buy online at very affordable prices in Chennai & all over India Contact: http://smartshoppers.in/category/canon_cameras Customer Support No: +9104445590370 Keywords:
November 19th 09 11:32 AM
by Smart Shoppers Go to last post
0 189
Canon Digital SLR Camera by Smart Shoppers
Canon Digital SLR Camera - Smartshoppers –A home of all latest technology equipments like canon digital cameras, slr camera, video camera, to buy online at very affordable prices in Chennai & all over India Contact: http://smartshoppers.in/category/canon_cameras Customer Support No: +9104445590370 Keywords:
November 19th 09 11:32 AM
by Smart Shoppers Go to last post
0 194
WAN Miniport (SSTP) Malfunction by Mark K[_2_]
I have a yellow caution sign next to my WAN Miniport (SSTP) in Device manager. I tried to update this MS driver but Vista does not find one. I suspect this is the driver problem error that is causing the SP1 install error. Does anyone have a fix for this?
November 18th 09 07:30 PM
by wanwoes Go to last post
7 288
Elements external harddrive not showing up in "my computer" by meliphe
My Elements 500G external hard drive has worked fine for years but recently it stopped showing up in "my computer" as a drive. I have windows vista and it recognizes that the elements drive is there (the safely remove hardware icon shows up and it appears in device management). I wouldn't be surprised if the drive was dying as I've had it awhile but since it's still recognized by the computer I...
November 17th 09 04:33 PM
by [email protected] Go to last post
7 265
Asus A8V-VM SE motherboard integrated soundcard by David J Haslett
I am looking for some Vista drivers for the integrated soundcard on the above motherboard, can anyone help?
November 17th 09 01:55 PM
by Hedgehog Go to last post
9 290
"No bootable device" error by Hamlet10
Hello. I apologize if I have posted this in the incorrect forum. Just a few hours ago my laptop spontaneously crashed, or so it would seem, and any attempt to restart it leads to a pitch black screen with the text "No bootable device -- insert boot disk and press any key". When I start the laptop, it at first leads to a screen with the word Compaq in big, bold letters and a plethora of options...
November 16th 09 06:17 PM
by IkkiTowaras Go to last post
5 1,020
Sidebar Gadget Problem by arico
am a sidebar gadget freak, ma whole desktop is filled with it. The problem that I am encountering is, these gadget keep on moving from right to left (hand) (only the once which are undocked ) the movement is very minor, and can be noticed only after few days, it takes place every time I start the laptop, I can accelerate the movement by restarting or shutting it down and starting it again...
November 16th 09 05:25 PM
by arico Go to last post
0 180
Sidebar Gadget Problem by arico
am a sidebar gadget freak, ma whole desktop is filled with it. The problem that I am encountering is, these gadget keep on moving from right to left (hand) (only the once which are undocked ) the movement is very minor, and can be noticed only after few days, it takes place every time I start the laptop, I can accelerate the movement by restarting or shutting it down and starting it again...
November 16th 09 05:25 PM
by arico Go to last post
0 195
Registry Errors, how to fix? by arico
On using OneCare registry Clean i get the following errors File type associations (4 errors, 0 skipped) Error Items HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\FileExts\.cda HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Windows\Current Version\Explorer\FileExts\.wmd HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\FileExts\.wms HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\FileExts\.wmz
November 16th 09 04:05 PM
by arico Go to last post
0 150
Mouse HID Device driver loading twice by No Name
I have a Logitech cordless MX-1000 mouse running with Vista Home Premium. It has been working fine until recently (don't know what caused the problem) and now the right button does not work in certain instances such as getting the list of programs to show when clicking the Start button and some download buttons in IE. I have opened Device Manager and find that the hid compliant device...
November 15th 09 09:45 PM
by Bob Go to last post
4 255
STOP: 0x00000124 happens randomly when I play Sims 2 by vovillia
I got a new computer about 3 weeks ago, and for the past 2, I get the STOP: 0x00000124 as few seconds after the computer freezes on me when I play the Sims 2 game, I notice sometimes right before I suspect the computer to crash when I play the game is that I hear a tone that one of my devices would shut off, and all of a sudden the computer goes really slow and then freezes and half the time, I...
(Multi-page thread 1 2)
November 15th 09 08:29 PM
by yvert89 Go to last post
11 362
Mouse HID Device driver loading twice by No Name
I have a Logitech cordless MX-1000 mouse running with Vista Home Premium. It has been working fine until recently (don't know what caused the problem) and now the right button does not work in certain instances such as getting the list of programs to show when clicking the Start button and some download buttons in IE. I have opened Device Manager and find that the hid compliant device...
November 15th 09 07:37 PM
by No Name Go to last post
0 139
Driver problem by Coach Jon
I've been having some issues with what I think is my driver. The info from the driver is: Driver c:\windows\system32\drivers\raspptp.sys (6.0.6001.18000, 61.50 KB (62,976 bytes), 5/9/2009 5:41 PM) I experience significant lag spikes while playing any online games or streaming any media via the internet. I'll be fine for a few minutes, then lag or significantly buffer for a few, then back to...
November 15th 09 07:34 PM
by Rick Rogers Go to last post
6 208
Use of Image Backup cd by Arico
Hi I would like to know if I make a full image back-up cd of my laptop will any one else who gets hold of this cd or back-up disk be able to booth in another pc or laptop, and access my files in their. in short can a backup disk be used in another pc or laptop. -- George Mathias
November 15th 09 01:57 PM
by Frank-FL Go to last post
6 237
Driver problem by Coach Jon
I've been having some issues with what I think is my driver. The info from the driver is: Driver c:\windows\system32\drivers\raspptp.sys (6.0.6001.18000, 61.50 KB (62,976 bytes), 5/9/2009 5:41 PM) I experience significant lag spikes while playing any online games or streaming any media via the internet. I'll be fine for a few minutes, then lag or significantly buffer for a few, then back to...
November 15th 09 10:57 AM
by Coach Jon Go to last post
0 148
Device Driver Issue by Maurice
Have used a digital camera for a few years. Until this week, Visat Ultimate has recognized the device. I am now prompted in a panel that appears to select the device from a list that only has the name Xerox. The only other option is to supply a disc... none came with the camera because it was buitl to be recognized. I did however try to point to system32. The required file is...
November 15th 09 03:07 AM
by Bob Go to last post
4 215
Device Driver Issue by Maurice
Have used a digital camera for a few years. Until this week, Visat Ultimate has recognized the device. I am now prompted in a panel that appears to select the device from a list that only has the name Xerox. The only other option is to supply a disc... none came with the camera because it was buitl to be recognized. I did however try to point to system32. The required file is...
November 14th 09 12:05 PM
by Maurice Go to last post
0 132
USB Device Not Recognized by rameshparajuli
It could be problem with the your USB port. First of all you have to try with rear side port if not solved then you have to installed chipset driver again. -- rameshparajuli ------------------------------------------------------------------------ rameshparajuli's Profile: http://forums.techarena.in/members/154633.htm View this thread:...
November 14th 09 06:04 AM
by rameshparajuli Go to last post
0 144
iTunes took over autoplay by djclae
I've searched for help with this specific problem but have found none. I installed iTunes sometime ago to rip CDs, and really regret it. It took over the autoplay for when an audio CD is inserted, and the system completely ignores what I have set for the handler (Windows Media Player). So today I finally got around to just completely uninstalling iTunes, and it didn't fix the problem. Now the...
November 14th 09 04:34 AM
by djclae Go to last post

From The