  Rating Thread Reverse Sort Order / Thread Starter Last Post Replies Views
Another USB device installation failing by NotConvincedByVista
Hi - got this error when plug and playing my logitechQuickCam Pro 5000 onto Vista Home Pemium. "Windows found driver software but encountered an error when trying to install it. Logitech USB Camera (Pro 5000) An error occurred during the installation of the device:
August 25th 07 05:55 PM
by Cal Bear '66 Go to last post
4 166
Another Vista and Mouse problem by GWL
I have read all the threads I can find about mouse problems and found nothing that would help. My problem is that using any USB keyboard and any PS/2 mouse combo leaves the mouse unrecognized in Vista Ultimate. Any other combination works. USB Keyboard+USB Mouse, PS/2 Keyboard+USB or PS/2 mouse all work, but any USB Keyboard and PS/2 mouse combination fails to recognize the mouse. I have...
June 24th 07 08:29 PM
by GWL Go to last post
5 202
Any benchmarks where ReadyBoost has really boosted? by ap2
I'm running Vista Business on a 2.4 GHz AMD LapTop machine, 2GB of RAM. Many of the operations are quite sticky when compared to the old XP machine with 1 GB memory. I was wondering if ReadyBoost would bring some speed-up to Vista. I have seen no speed increase with my current 2 GB USB Boost sticks. Then someone pointed me to this Tom's Hardware page there they have evaluated Ready...
April 6th 08 11:09 AM
by .Joe[_256_] Go to last post
9 230
Any CD/DVD burners that work with Vista? by Kevin Potts
I have Vista Home Premium, an HP a1440n pc and now my internal LightScribe burner that came with it does not work, it won't recognize any blank media when I try to burn anything. It thinks the drive is empty. Are there any burners out there that are working with Vista? I'm thinking of just going and buying a new one to hold me over till HP puts out a new driver/firmware update for mine....
February 15th 07 05:17 AM
by Stuart Berman Go to last post
5 198
Any chance my monitor will work with Vista? by pdsnickles
I have a Dell 1901FP Flat Panel Color Monitor. I just bought a new HP computer using Vista Premium 64bit but am debating whether or not to keep it now that I see so many issues with 64bit Vista. I went to the Driver Download page at Dell for my monitor and it has a driver listed for download for XP but none for Vista. I guess that means they have no driver for Vista so it won't work, right? So...
(Multi-page thread 1 2 3)
March 28th 09 07:29 AM
by pdsnickles[_2_] Go to last post
22 552
Any driver coming for Sidewinder FF2? by Jelle
Asking this here seems appropiaten, cause Ms is the producer. BUT they seem to have abandoned the Sidewinder, so how are the chances of a Force enabling driver? (the FF2 is recognised, but it needs a driver for the Forces to work). Jelle
October 10th 06 09:26 PM
by Jelle Go to last post
0 137
any dvd by will
Does anyone know where i can go to download a cracked version of anydvd?
(Multi-page thread 1 2)
November 20th 07 02:18 PM
by Pete Stavrakoglou Go to last post
12 266
Any fix for Creative X-FI and Vista64 (Static) yet? by gizbug[_13_]
Using the latest drivers from creative labs website. I boot up vista64 (4gig ram) and all I hear is static. Any fixes for this? Or should I start using my Realtek onboard sound? -- gizbug
(Multi-page thread 1 2)
July 31st 07 08:12 AM
by gary0371 Go to last post
10 189
any free calendar downloads of Outlook 2003 or 2007? by mooseman
Looks like the new PC with Vista Home premium and the Windows Calendar that came with it won't sync with my iphone. Does anyone know if there is a free download of the Outlook 2003 calendar or Outlook 2007 calendar? That sounds like the only calendar that the iphone will recognize on a PC.
February 21st 08 12:42 AM
by Richard G. Harper Go to last post
1 97
Any good online sources for premium photo paper??? by Liinda
Hello everyone. I wanted to know of a good online source to purchase premium photo paper. I am looking to print photos of our family vacations, birthdays, etc. Can anyone suggest a store I should consider purchasing from? -- Liinda
August 18th 08 12:32 PM
by Paul Montgomery Go to last post
2 161
Any Help Out There by LarryM
I have a new GeForce 7600 GS Graphics Card I can not get Nvidia drivers for Vista 84 to work It say I do not have Vista installed. My Ati 9800 pro worked ok. Any thoughts out there Larrym
December 30th 06 08:26 PM
by Gene Fitz Go to last post
2 190
Any Hope for Intel 82852/82855 Video Driver by Me
I have a laptop with Intel 82852/82855 embedded video. Any Vista driver options other than generic VGA?
March 30th 07 10:49 PM
by FLBuilder Go to last post
1 145
Any idea as to why my DVD Burner isn't working? by aufanbrad
I just can't find anyway to fix this. I was wondering if anyone would help me. I bought this computer back on the release of Vista and have yet to find something to fix. I would look every other week or so trying to find a fix. My DVD burner is ATAPI DVD W DH16W1P ATA DEVICE according to my Device Manager. If I could get any help with this it would greatly appreciated. -- aufanbrad
August 8th 07 11:30 AM
by Marjay Go to last post
6 153
Any ideas how to fix aero problem on Radeon X800GT by Jonty
Have a Radeon X800GT card running with RC2. On startup the task bar and start menu are aero. As soon as open any program, hard drive etc it instantly reverts to Vista basic. If I go to personalize and colors and appearance, all that is displayed is Vista basic and the option to enable aero is not displayed. Have tried Windows repair and later drivers from ATI. Still no go. This was...
November 11th 06 01:24 AM
by Jonty Go to last post
7 192
Any Ideas on a very good SATA by Jon Pope[_2_]
controller pci card. I have 4 1TB HD'S with a 1200 watt power supply, Also running a blu ray DVD rom with SATA and also a SATA DVD burner and and running 2 Visiontek 3650 1gb memory
June 3rd 08 02:41 PM
by DL Go to last post
2 149
Any ideas on Out of Sync problem? by Armando Arroyo
Hi everyone, first let me tell you that this next problem I've had ocurred on both 5600 for x86 and x64. My system specs: Intel Pentium D 945+ @ 3.4Ghz ASUS P5ND2-SLI with Nforce4 SLI Intel Edition Chipset 2Gb DDR2-533 Kingston Memory XFX GeForce 7900GT 256Mb Graphics Card 2xSATA-II 160Gb Samsung Hard Drives Primary Display: Viewsonic VX2025wm, Secondary Display: Viewsonic VX924
September 8th 06 09:41 PM
by Armando Arroyo Go to last post
0 502
Any issues with dual monitor setup? by MDOC[_2_]
Just checking whether there's any issues with dual monitor setup before I get my flat panel fixed and use it as a second smaller monitor. -- MDOC
August 22nd 07 09:59 PM
by PTravel Go to last post
1 116
any luck with VX-1300 on Vista x64? by Charlie Blank
Hi, did anybody have luck with the version 1.3 (latest) drivers provided by Microsoft for the Microsoft VX-3000 Webcam? As soon as I am activating the device (e.g. pushing the button) - the application (e.g. Live Messenger) hangs. Karlheinz
May 17th 07 09:22 AM
by Charlie Blank Go to last post
0 92
any major problems? by Jim
I know Vista is beta and all that, but was wondering what you guys think one of the major things Microsoft needs to work on before final version. I have cable but still not as fast as should be. Pages seem to cover other pages up, especially downloading. Will be on screen downloading will begin, and its already began, have to move blocks away to get to actuall process. Sometimes trying to...
September 5th 06 08:16 AM
by Tim_Mac Go to last post
1 487
ANY PROBLEM IN VISTA ;;;TO DOWNLOAD WINDOWS VISTA AND ITS LATESTSOFTWARES by Bala
ALL LATEST UPDATES OF VISTA ABSOLUTELY FREE.........ONLY ON http://polticsinfs.blogspot.com/
July 1st 08 06:29 PM
by John Barnett MVP[_3_] Go to last post

From The