  Rating Thread Reverse Sort Order / Thread Starter Last Post Replies Views
yes, dlink bluetooth works fine... but my plantronics not... by Jeje
Hi, now my new dlink usb dongle works fine my plantronics headset has been detected. but there is nothing new in the sound section. there is no audio device and the drivers has been correctly installed for my headset. any idea^
March 31st 07 08:16 PM
by Jeje Go to last post
0 121
yep by [email protected]
you really are
June 29th 08 09:14 AM
by Gordon Go to last post
1 383
Yellow Line during Startup by dogtree
Just got a new HP computer with Vista Home Premium. I love it but after I did the 14 suggested updates I get black screen with a vertical yellow line during start up. It didn't do that before the update. It does go away when the start up screen comes up. Should this be a concern ?I have the HP 19 inch wide screen monitor.
March 20th 07 03:38 PM
by Steve Thackery Go to last post
1 86
Yellow exclimation mark next to 6TO4 Adapter? by snowshine
In Device Manager under Network Adapter I have this Yellow ! next to 6TO4 Adapter. Today a second one with yellow ! has appeared again 6TO4 Adapter. I tried manually select the driver and clicked ok-I get "cannot install" Error code 31? what should I do?
January 24th 08 03:47 AM
by Colin Barnhorst[_2_] Go to last post
2 119
Yamaha S-YXG50 no sound by Sinna
Hi all, Can someone point me into the right direction to have Vista playing MIDI files through the Yamaha S-YXG50 SoftSynthesizer? I managed to install the package and it looks like everything is alright, but I don't hear any sound at all. Unfortunately Yamaha has stopped support for this amazing product. Any suggestions? TIA,
February 19th 08 09:27 PM
by Bill Beer Go to last post
1 114
Yamaha mLAN drivers and tools by Mark W Scheidell
Posted this question on the mLAN forums also but they are not an adventurous group, so I'll try here also. Vista RC 2 x64. The XP x64 drivers appear to install correctly if you disable driver enforcement, but the Tools (software interface) doesn't seem to work correctly. The connections for MIDI and ASIO inputs\outputs are garbled and it's difficult to tell if the Auto Connector worked...
October 19th 06 11:07 PM
by Mark W Scheidell Go to last post
0 129
XPost: Dual monitor problem intel 82852/82855 chipset/video card by Linus Schroeder
Hi NG, I use a Dell Latitude D400 notebook with the mentioned chipset. Basically Vista RC1 and Final are running (without Aero of course). In the display settings I check "Extend the desktop onto this monitor" and "This is my main monitor" for the second (external) monitor. After applying this setting only the internal monitor is running. If I try "Extend the desktop onto this monitor" only it...
December 8th 08 09:58 PM
by iamstubb Go to last post
9 330
XP Vista Network Printer Share Problem by Andy
I just added a vista ultimate sp1 machine to my existing network. All other computers are xp pro sp2. One of my xp computers has a HP 4215 pfs attached via usb with a share. Initially, I was able to print to this printer from my vista machine, but over the weekend, the printer disappeared from my printers folder. When I go to the add a printer wizard, the wizard finds the shared HP printer....
May 27th 08 04:27 PM
by Andy Go to last post
0 134
XP Vista & Office Cheap! by Mamiko
XP Home US$19, Pro US$29 Vista US$29 Up MS Office US$49 Up
January 7th 09 11:41 AM
by Mamiko Go to last post
0 196
XP Video Drivers On Vista by [email protected]
I just obtained a copy of Windows Visa Ultimate for testing my company's software. I needed drivers for ATI M6P Radeon Mobility 16MB video adapter (dell latitude C510/610), but the ATI Catalyst 7 doesn't work with this video card. Since ATI probably won't be releasing a Vista driver for this legacy hardware anytime soon, I decided to try using an XP driver. I downloaded the driver...
March 13th 07 06:59 PM
by Cari \(MS-MVP\) Go to last post
1 135
XP Video Driver by JamesJ
Hi. After I install Vista Home Premium I want to install the XP version of the video drivers so I might run my old DOS games. I have already been the manufacturer's web site and have downloaded and installed the drivers in Windows XP SP2. According to Microsoft kb article ID 926657 this is the workaround. After installing Vista what is the best procedure to install these driver(s)? Should I...
March 3rd 07 03:03 PM
by [email protected] Go to last post
3 204
XP to Vista Upgrade (HP) and nothing works? by hilby
Bought a new Compaq that came loaded with XP, but had the optional upgrade to Vista. After loading the vista I've had several problems, including... -Ipod issues -sync with my treo -general speed I've tried to reload the XP using my recovery discs but it did not take. At reboot and start up it always asks me (in CHUI, not GUI) which windows version do I want to use.
July 8th 07 03:44 PM
by freddy Go to last post
1 105
XP to vista printer sharing stopped working - access denied by Daniel Norman[_4_]
I have printer and file sharing enabled on a XP SP3 computer, and had a EPSON STYLUS DX6050 connected to this. I was able to access the files and the printer from my Vista Home Premium Laptop. However the printer broke and I had to get another one, which is a EPSON STYLUS SX400. I enabled printer sharing for this printer, but every time I try to connect to it I get a message saying access...
January 26th 09 01:00 PM
by Malke[_2_] Go to last post
1 163
xp to vista network card issue by Fly60Hawks
I have a Dell Lat D820 which i just upgraded from XP to Vista Business. I use the laptop on a docking port. With XP and on the docking station it would automatically find the LAN connection and disconnect the wireless card. When i undock the laptop it would automatically connect the wireless card and disconnect the Lan card. Under VISTA it wont do the same? I have to manually turn on and off...
August 26th 07 07:54 PM
by John Go to last post
1 122
XP to Vista (ide/sata) Mystery by Confused
My old XP pc died with a case of capacitor plague. I replaced it with a Vista pc. I thought that I would have no problem moving my data because on my other setup, I had kept all of my 'stuff' on a separate HDD (partitioned into 4 parts). Once I had gotten my Vista up & running, I felt ready to move-in my data drive from the xp machine. When I cracked open the case, I found that it was a...
January 23rd 09 04:28 PM
by SgtBaxter Go to last post
9 175
XP to Vista by TheBrat535
I have Vista home permium and my son has XP. I put a external hard drive on my pc using usb port. We share the network and he can read the pictures on this drive but can not put any on it. Is there away he can use this external drive to back stuff up through my pc via the network?
March 26th 08 02:45 AM
by Bob Go to last post
1 202
xp over vista by [email protected]
i have a acer 3680 aspire and there is a password to vista that i don't have. is there anyway to unlock the password or if i can get the vista boot cd, would it be able to get the vista reinstalled or can i install xp over vista ?
December 2nd 07 10:20 PM
by [email protected] Go to last post
0 104
XP On Vista Drivers by XP ON VISTA
Hello i have a HP Pavilion dv9620us Notebook PC that came with Vista Home i downgraded to XP SP2 and there are a lot of driver that are not compatible i need help please..
November 21st 07 02:03 AM
by Bob Knowlden Go to last post
2 149
XP install has screwed up my vista partition by bobbymcsteels
Ok I asked posted this problem about a month ago in the XP forum but didn't get many answers and was told that It was in the wrong forum so here's the 'link ' (http://forums.techarena.in/showthread.php?t=874511)to the page. Basically I had Vista installed on my Sata hdd(500gb), and decided to install XP on an Ide hdd (120gb). I had changed the priority of the hdd in the bios to the Ide and...
(Multi-page thread 1 2)
January 13th 08 12:45 PM
by bobbymcsteels[_11_] Go to last post
14 234
XP help, VGA driver by Marilyn
I am trying to install software for an older camera and I am getting a message that I need to reinstall the VGA.DRV. How and where do I get this driver?
May 25th 07 07:33 PM
by Michael Solomon Go to last post

From The