MSFF Game port ? by Andy
Is there a way to install a Microsoft Wheel on standard game port on a P4p800 Asus board ? Is there any adapter to convert Standart game connector to USB ?
September 18th 06 02:56 PM
by Andy Go to last post
0 144
Buffalo LinkTheater PC-P3LWG/DVD not working on vista by Andy
Hi All, I have a bit of trouble with the above. I am running the latest software (Ver 1.16 I think) and all was well with XP until I upgraded to Vista. I installed the software and now when trying to access the menus to set up the files to read from all I get is the hourglass permanently cycling. Would anyone either know if this is fixable on linktheater or if there is any other program that...
May 28th 10 05:13 AM
by JRW99 Go to last post
5 767
Please help. Annoying TV Tuner. No reply at my messages. by Andy
Hello, Does anybody know how to repair a contact (the most annoying contact yet in the 21st century) on a TV tuner? It worked about 2h once, why?!? The circuit repaired itself? Help. Pleeease. ||_||
June 4th 07 04:21 PM
by Tim Go to last post
1 203
LG U8130 problem by Andy
Hello (and thanks for previously offered help), Does anyone know why my LG U8130 doesn't sync with the PC? I remember having the same problem on an old XP laptop and solving it, but I don't remember how. So, can you help me? Settings: - PC Suite installed - Driver Pack installed (main, modem, management, OBEX *) - Device Manager shows: "This device is working properly" at all of the devices...
June 4th 07 01:50 PM
by freddy Go to last post
1 226
For Tim: ||_|| Why My TV Tuner? by Andy
OK, Tim, Now, let me get this straight: the tuner IS VISTA CERTIFIED!!!!!!!!!!!!! but no functionality at all. From the recent analysis of the situation, it might be a port problem. Because the tuner was tested on another computer and it did not work. That computer had XP. It had the drivers. So, i'll just have to... sort of buy another one, no? ------------------
June 4th 07 04:11 PM
by Tim Go to last post
1 155
||_|| Why my TV Tuner?!?! by Andy
Hello, I have a tuner and... it doesn't work! My TV tuner is an AverMedia M1A2 (in US it's AverMedia Purity 3D MCE 300). The AverMedia folks did not give a Vista Driver, so i've got a XP one. Now: - The XP one WORKS on Vista, i've got the unpacked drivers and everything - The tuner doesn't work on EITHER Vista or XP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Exception: - The tuner worked on XP (but only on XP!) for about...
June 1st 07 06:47 PM
by Tim Go to last post
1 118
Resolution Reset on Startup by Andy
I have a 1280x1024 monitor. Every time I start Windows Vista, my screen resolution automatically resets itself to 640x480. I have no idea why, but I have to change it back every time i start Windows. I've looked around, but I seem to be the only one I know of who has this problem. Does anyone know how I can solve this?
(Multi-page thread 1 2)
July 1st 09 06:51 PM
by Evil_Salmon Go to last post
16 715
Vista Driveer for Olivetti Anyway WiFI by Andy
Has anybody got any idea if the above All in One will function with Vista I have tried the XP drivers but cannot get the printer to work Wirelessly Thanks
March 3rd 07 08:54 PM
by Richard G. Harper Go to last post
1 224
Microsoft wheel gameport by Andy
Is there any way to make it work ? Is there any adapter for joystick that use standard gameport to USB ? Since i paid 200.00$ for that wheel and never broke.. i would expect from Microsoft that sold that wheel make it work in Vista..
September 18th 06 10:46 PM
by Carlos Go to last post
1 131
Unalocated Disk Space by Andy
On Fri, 21 Aug 2009 08:04:02 -0400, "JamesJ" wrote: I have a 160mb internal hard drive with 1 partition (ntfs). Vista sp2. When viewing drive info 3rd party software is showing the used space and also 10mb of unallocated space. Anyone know what this unallocated space is? That space allows a Basic disk to be converted to a Dynamic disk.
August 24th 09 07:05 AM
by Andy Go to last post
0 170
RC2 by Andy
Where can I download Vista RC2 I follow the link on Microsoft website but only end up with RC1
October 17th 06 01:04 AM
by Hugh Jass Go to last post
2 397
Vista Driver for HP DVD 840e by Andy
Does anyone know if there is a VISTA driver available for the HP DVD 840e burner yet? I have Vista RC1 installed on a machine and would like to get this working. Thanks
November 25th 06 07:17 PM
by Andy Go to last post
5 182
Installing a legacy UPS by Andy
How do I install a legacy UPS which connects through COM1 In XP this was found under screensaver/power ... There is nothing like this in VISTA. Where is it hidden? Thanks Andy
February 19th 07 03:19 PM
by Rick Rogers Go to last post
6 182
Raid problem by Andy Baker
I have an Acer laptop running Vista Ultimate that contains 2 identical hard drives. When the laptop was purchased, the first drive was partitioned into C: and D:, and the second was configured as a RAID drive (Raid 0)?, so in Windows I could 'see' C: and D: only. My problem is that the RAID array has stopped working, and I now have 3 drives, C:, D: and E: visible when I click on Computer....
August 26th 08 12:08 PM
by Andy Baker Go to last post
0 161
clevertouch (early version) by andy baldock
any one else out there stuck with a clevertouch (early version) and being told that the boards will not work with vista cause the hardware in the board is not compatible?? runs fine under window xp, but they are saying the hardware is not ok with vista, but works with windows xp64, is vista that different that the clevetouch board will not work right or is it just the fact they are lazy and...
September 29th 07 11:11 PM
by andy baldock Go to last post
0 120
Windows update overwrites working nvidia sata driver with broken one by Andy Bell
Windows update overwrites the existing working NVIDIA SATA driver with a broken one. Causes the system to lock up completely after loading the desktop, immediately after logging in. Have turned automatic updates off to prevent it from happening. Is there any way to block just this update in future? NVIDIA Corporation driver update for NVIDIA nForce 590/570/550 Serial ATA...
January 20th 08 06:59 PM
by Colin Barnhorst[_2_] Go to last post
3 138
Install Vista 64 bit (SP1) onto bootable Solid State Disk by Andy CP
Is it possible to install Vista 64 bit (SP1) onto a SSD and make this bootable? As in, a PC that only has a SSD in it and no hard disks at all. Motherboard: Asus P6T Delux CPU: i7 940 SSD: OCZ Core V2, 120GB, SATA II, 2.5” If it is possible, is there anything special that has to be done first or is the SSD seen as a normal HD by Vista 64 bit (SP1)?
January 2nd 09 07:21 PM
by Timothy Davis [MSFT][_2_] Go to last post
3 174
External Hard Drive Problem by Andy G
Hey, I looked on here but couldn't find a definite answer about my specific problem. I just hooked my usb external hard drive up to my new laptop, but whenever i try to access it, i get a message saying i must format the disk before i can use it. Surely there must be a way around this? I don't really have a way to format it since all of my documents are on there. Any help would be...
April 3rd 07 05:05 PM
by Michal Kawecki Go to last post
4 152
Media Centre - Start NOT Maximised by Andy Gibson
My Winodws Media Centre give me the "Blue Screen of Death - BSoD" when starting in full screen mode. How can I change the programme proterties so that it starts but not in a FULL SCREEN mode. I have triend looking through the REGEDIT but cannot find where I change this option? Can anybody help?
March 30th 07 11:58 PM
by FLBuilder Go to last post
3 124
Network adapter will not work after Vista install by Andy Green
I have the same problem too, I have a ic Plus IP100 10/100, I tried to load drivers from my motherboard CD but it will not load anything. I also tried loading my talktalk modem with the CD it came with it, so I have no way of connecting to the net what so ever "Jerry Truong" wrote: I have the same problem too. Vista x64 won't recognize my IC Plus 10/100 Fast Ethernet adapter and the...
October 7th 06 09:32 AM
by Andy Green Go to last post

From The