  Rating Thread Reverse Sort Order / Thread Starter Last Post Replies Views
apple ipod by cruisecontrol50
why wont windows media center reqconize my apple ipod device
May 8th 08 03:24 AM
by troy Go to last post
1 173
Apple Ipod 80 gb not recognized in vista ultimate by Perry
my ipod wen connected gets recognized n wen i click the properties vista shows 22 gb is full ... but wen i open the drive it says "there are no items to view in this drive" same thing happens in my sony ericsson memory card .. it says 124 mb is full but wen i open it displays "there are no folders in this drive" why is that ?????
January 28th 08 12:45 AM
by Perry Go to last post
0 127
APPLE iSight built-in camera and mike by elfribo
Although the camera is listed as working properly in Device manager, I cannot find any application to take pics outside of IM: Macbook Pro Boot Camp Windows Vista Ultimate ( Native ) Or Parallels ( within OSX Leopard)
May 24th 08 08:31 PM
by sdtbftone1 Go to last post
2 188
apple newsgroup by ewastudent
thank you guys for your help, but is there an apple newsgroup, or mactintosh that i can type in to my NNTP box e.g.(msnews.microsoft.com)? i am using windows mail for this(vista basic
December 12th 08 07:31 PM
by Mike Hall - MVP[_3_] Go to last post
1 282
APPLE printer drivers????? by leo d.
they were in XP... but in vista, nothing listed under APPLE... is that a sign that MS killed apple??? lol...
May 7th 08 02:50 PM
by JayJay Go to last post
2 199
apple spanish keyboard problems by Eduardo
I have windows vista ultimate installed in an Imac computer and everything works great but the wireless keyboard. 1. on the spanish keyboard all letters and numbers works great but the symbols. 2. It is not posible to type symbols like @ { } not even using control q or shift. 3. The alt key next to the command key does not work either.
January 9th 09 02:05 AM
by Andrew Murray[_8_] Go to last post
1 181
AppleMobileDeviceHelper by Cher
I updated my itunes to 7.7 and after that I have a continous msg when I have itunes open. 'AppleMobileDeviceHelper has stopped working. A problem caused the program to stop working correctly.' etc. How can I get it to stop??? I have a Dell with Vista-new this year. It has been going well except for this problem.
July 16th 08 03:37 AM
by cafdtp Go to last post
4 199
AppleSyncNotifier problem by John Webb/April Diamonds
when i log on to windows vista i recieve an error message "AppleSyncNotifier has stopped working" Windows will automaticaly search for the fix and then it will just ask me to close the program as it does not have a fix. I do not have this program in the programs list. Does anyone know how to resolve this issue?-Thanks in advance-John
June 2nd 10 05:00 PM
by Barb Bowman Go to last post
2 856
AppleSyncNotifier problem by John Webb/April Diamonds
when i log on to windows vista i recieve an error message "AppleSyncNotifier has stopped working" Windows will automaticaly search for the fix and then it will just ask me to close the program as it does not have a fix. I do not have this program in the programs list. Does anyone know how to resolve this issue?-Thanks in advance-John
June 2nd 10 03:55 PM
by John Webb/April Diamonds Go to last post
0 429
application doesn't track mouse in fullscreen by pcompassion
Hi, I'm developing this game on vista which runs in fullscreen mode it works fine but i have to alt-tab once when game starts because the game won't track mouse properly.. unfortunately, the game doesn't have english support, link to the game site won't help to demonstrate the problem. after alt-tabbing, the game tracks the cursor fine. any suggestions?
February 8th 07 08:56 AM
by pcompassion Go to last post
0 227
Application Failure by John Kinder
I just purchased a Toshiba Satelitte SLi5 3 weeks ago. Everything was working fine until about a week ago. When I install a dvd movie to watch the TOSHIBA LOGO pops up and then I get a dialog box that says (Disc Importer has stopped working). What puzzles me that it does not happen every time, but the dialog box pops up about 2/3rds of the time. I have checked online for a solution but...
June 16th 08 12:21 AM
by John Kinder Go to last post
0 150
Applications shut down when print command given by Larryjn
I am connected to a Sharp MX-2700N through my network. Vista allows me to add the printer to my list of available printers but when I try to print anything the application shuts down. Has anyone come across this and solved it?
May 21st 08 05:42 AM
by ALVARO DE CASTRO VASCONCELLOS Go to last post
1 125
Archos 605 Wifi Driver problem by Meganj15
I've got a Archos 605 wifi and i have tried to install it to my laptop (Vista) but it won't work becuase it can't find the drivers. I have set it all up correctly on the player but when i plug it in with the USB it says that it needs to intall the drivers. I click automatically because i haven't got a CD and there isn't one available. I have tried to do it manually as well but i can't get it...
February 4th 08 11:09 PM
by Mikireg Go to last post
4 138
Are Geforce 7950s supposed to have DirectX 10? because mine does.. by DemonAts
Everywhere I go I keep hearing people say that if you do not have a Geforce 8800 you will not be able to experience the graphic qualities of DirectX 10. Yet I have 2 7950s ussually set to SLI and my dxdiag says that I have DirectX 10. I can't imagine that they would call DirectX 9.0c DirectX 10 on peoples computers. I am also experiencing some weird glitches in computer games that are...
October 14th 07 05:13 AM
by Dfrey1969 Go to last post
3 106
are rapistub.dll, rapi.dll and the other rapi*.dll files req'd by 70f9
have an error about rapi*.dll, and it is being called when Windows Mobile Device Center starts. The message from wmdc.exe says rapistub.dll is a "bad image" How can I reinstall these dll's?
February 13th 08 08:13 PM
by 70f9 Go to last post
0 160
December 6th 06 03:40 AM
by Phil Go to last post
10 603
Are there any USB NIC's that are work with Vista x64? by Wayne Wastier
Neither D-Link or USR seem to want to support any flavor of x64 Windows. But, I really would love to lose the wire for my Windows Vista Ultimate x64 system. Thanks, Wayne
March 16th 07 12:27 PM
by Wayne Wastier Go to last post
0 128
Are there any usb tv tuners that are compatibble with vista premium? by sean
Are there any usb tv tuners that are compatibble with vista premium?
April 18th 07 10:26 PM
by sean Go to last post
0 142
areo feature by sjv
im having trouble accesing the areo feature, i only get the vista basic feature but i have installed the prmiem version
May 15th 07 01:01 PM
by JW Go to last post
4 109
Areo turned off and won't come back on by Blair
Hi, We have gone on vacation and changed the time zone on my computer. When we got back and changed it back to our time, I forgot to shut the computer down and it went into standby. The next day when I start it up again, areo tured itself off and won't turn back on. It's worked fine untill now. I havn't installed any programs lately. I first I thought that it was my AV program that was...
August 9th 07 11:48 PM
by Blair Go to last post

From The