Zune didn't install because a required service is not running by dhandy01
I get an Installation Failed when trying to load Zune 4.0 on Vista X64. "The package 'Zune' didn't install because a required service is not running on this computer." Error code: 0x80070426 All the services are running and all my updates are current. Can anyone assist? Dave
September 30th 09 09:32 PM
by dhandy01 Go to last post
1 188
Realtek Microphone Monitor - Here's how by uspino
Sigmatel drivers have a well known solution to monitor the Mic Input through speakers/headphones in Vista, by adding EnableMonitorInput in the registry. It only worked with Sigmatel. I finally found a similar solution for Realtek drivers. Go to HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\ControlSet001\Control\Class\{4D36E96C-E325-11CE-BFC1-08002BE10318}\0001\AD1981\Disable There are two binary keys in there,...
(Multi-page thread 1 2)
September 30th 09 09:51 AM
by ianchulapa Go to last post
17 671
Replace power supply by DJ Andrej
I have pc with 2 fan coolers on case and many wires plug into motherboard and other hardware and I need to replace power supply. Can somebody please post how to replace power supply on Codegen Briza 6099-ca with everything plug-in into motherboard....step by step. Please :( Thanx alot! -- DJ Andrej
September 29th 09 07:18 PM
by lemur Go to last post
2 196
drivers and hardware by joe barraza
after installing my windows vista I had problems with some auto updates installation the drivers failed to install can you please help
September 29th 09 06:40 PM
by smlunatick Go to last post
1 199
Physical memory by benson.gs
I just recently added a 2GB 1066MHz DDR3 PC8500 memory to my laptop which now has a total physical memory of 4GB. Checked if the Vista recognized the added RAM and the System info shows 4GB. Likewise, the Memory diagnostic tool reported "No errors found" in the 2 x 2GB memory modules. However, the task manager reports total physical memory is only 2516 MB and cache is reported at 1173 MB. Can...
September 29th 09 05:34 AM
by Tae Song Go to last post
3 210
Vista does not recognise internal hard drive in external usb enclosure by ossy
Hey guys, I have 2 pcs one with xp pro, other is vista business 32bit on laptop. Using a 750gb samsung hd753Lj internal hard drive in a sumvision external enclosure with usb2 and e-sata connection, but i only have usb connection. ALl works fine on xp computer, but when i plug into vista i get the error in the system tray saying "usb device not recognised". In device manager it says "unknown...
September 28th 09 09:09 PM
by Gordon[_9_] Go to last post
6 214
bluetooth by Gerrit
Hello, I have a bluetooth dongle from Sitecom. software installed on vista with sp2 and it works. Then add bluetooth device and it works. Then nokia pc suite it out and tell a nokia n73 connection is via bluetooth. then think he and I get the message Bluetooh periphal device found .... to install, does not. Other phone nokia 5800 .. same story. according to the vista from the nokia site...
September 28th 09 08:44 PM
by smlunatick Go to last post
1 215
USB or HDD as backup by Huib
Hi, Of course is space limitted, but suppose that will do it as backup. Is the quality as good on an USB stick as on an external HDD? Regards Huib
September 28th 09 08:41 PM
by smlunatick Go to last post
8 218
USB 2.0 Built In on Vista Ultimate 32x by redgie
hello friends.. i have problem here... my USB 2.0 built in doesn't work on my vista ultimate... but it works on my XP sp2 and we tried it to my cousins vista it works also... but on mine it doesnt work... can u help me please... thanks... please give me ways on how can i fix this trouble thank you.. -- redgie
September 28th 09 08:37 PM
by smlunatick Go to last post
8 202
Code 19 - Other than CD/DVD by Jacob T.
I am receiving a Code 19 - Registry - when I plug in my I-Pod through the USB Port, and I always have it under USB CF Reader (in Portable Devices) and Teredo Tunneling Pseudo-Interface (in Network Adapters). Does anyone know how I can fix this problem? Or at least get my I-Pod to be recognized by my computer again?!? - The only change I have is a recent install, uninstall, and re-install...
(Multi-page thread 1 2)
September 27th 09 08:39 PM
by Peter Foldes Go to last post
12 309
Audio/video problems & workaround (excessive delay/latency) by Chuck[_2_]
Windows XP SP3 System Some time ago, I started having problems with video and audio playback. Odd pauses/glitches in either or both was more or less the problem. Other less definable problems & delay may or may not also relate to this driver. I recently ran across a program (dpclat.exe) that measures DPC latency. The program showed the problem and the results of disabling the Microsoft USB...
September 27th 09 02:51 PM
by Chuck[_2_] Go to last post
1 258
Stopping Windows From Installing Drivers by Mitzidupree
Bouf! I've tried stopping Windows from automatically installing/re-installing my built-in webcam's driver, but it still installs it. I know you could set it to "ask me" or "never check" on the "Hardware" tab in "System" but nevertheless it still does. Anyway to stop it completely? I don't want to disable it only, I just want to completely remove it.
September 27th 09 12:39 PM
by Pavel A.[_2_] Go to last post
6 211
Updateing bios by Carl G
Hi Guys My soninlaw has a ECS NF650iSLIT motherboard. He want me to help him update the bios, he keeps getting a message on windows 7 that he should update it . He does have a couple problems there . Blue screen every so often. But does any one out there know if that board has a jumper that we would have to change to flash the bios ? In reading about this in the manual it says IF the board has...
September 27th 09 12:06 AM
by Colin Barnhorst[_2_] Go to last post
6 268
MS laptop wireless 6000 mouse by Ritter197[_2_]
I bought the above MS mouse and use it with Vista 64. It works fine. It has on the side an ENLARGE button which also works fine, but I see no way how to disengage it. Who has such a mouse and knows the answer? __________ Information from ESET NOD32 Antivirus, version of virus signature database 4445 (20090921) __________ The message was checked by ESET NOD32 Antivirus.
(Multi-page thread 1 2 3)
September 25th 09 09:12 PM
by Louie Kapp Go to last post
24 510
How do I access info on 2nd drive thats not being recognized? by oduinn
I've been reading up on why Vista 64 won't recognize my SATA 2nd drive. (I'm new to all this and trying to figure it out as I go...) I've read that I need to format the drive in 'Computer Management', however, I'm not wishing to format it, I'm wishing to get the info from it. Computer Management shows - Disk 1 (C:) 935 GB NTFS Disk 2 149 GB Unallocated
September 25th 09 04:54 PM
by R. C. White Go to last post
3 258
Conflict running exe files with Acrobat 8 Professional by Roger H. Sirois
Recently, with a download of a pdf file, the computer (Lenovo T60 running Vista Home Premium) suddenly stopped being able to run any exe file and the logo ob a number of desktop apps changes to the Acrobat logo. . The problem is resolved when Acrobat 8 is uninstalled. The bottom line is that I cannot run applications when Acrobat is installed. Adobe tech support suggested "restore...
September 25th 09 02:28 PM
by Roger H. Sirois Go to last post
0 182
Appcrash apears after I conncet my 500 Gig Transcend External Hard Disc by theblackgod
after I plug my Hard Disc to my laptop and I use it after some minutes this problem appears, but when I use it again (cause it doesnt disconnet never, but explorer stops and runs again) and very fast it doesnt happen again. but I cant exlore it very easy. I just have mp3's in my external hard disc. and always I have this problem even if I explore it with media player's file search but in other...
September 25th 09 05:03 AM
by theblackgod Go to last post
2 216
Vista SP2 Router Problems by bblancha
I just upgraded to SP2 and now my network response thru my Linksys BEFSX41 router is terrible. Less than dial up modem speed for download but upload is unaffected. Linksys had a new firmware update for this in August 09 and I applied that. I ran a test and it appeared the download speed was back to normal but after a few hours it is now back to 24k download speed. If I connect directly to my...
September 25th 09 03:34 AM
by Brink Go to last post
3 296
"HID data has stopped working" - bluetooth mouse error by dreadpyrat
Hi all, I have an HP dv9700z laptop with Vista Ultimate 32bit installed. I'm up to date all on all updates for Vista, including SP1. I bought a Microsoft blue tooth notebook mouse 5000 and installed it. It works fine except that as soon as it connects, I get this meesage: "hid data has stopped working" Then it asks me to close the program. The mouse still works however, up until the next time...
(Multi-page thread 1 2 3 ... Last Page)
September 25th 09 12:27 AM
by Tae Song Go to last post
50 1,969
Error: Err1Err3 by joe_k[_4_]
Hi to you all, I have a problem on my laptop which i have tried as much as i possibly can to sort but unsuccessful. Whenever i power On my Laptop, i get "Err1Err3" "No bootable Device --Press any key to continue" I cant access anything on my machine, Can any one out there help? I will really appreciate --
September 25th 09 12:19 AM
by Tae Song Go to last post

From The