speaker test works fine audio not working by Annie
this is really weird. my speakers are working fine when i test them, but i can't hear any sound when i listen to my music, music on myspace, utube, etc. don't know what to do. help! -- Annie
August 26th 07 07:08 PM
by Cal Bear '66 Go to last post
1 118
sound is not working properly by Annie
when i listen to my music, the sound of the vocals is totally different and this makes a guy sounds like a girl. i don't know what's wrong...help! -- Annie
August 26th 07 10:32 PM
by Annie Go to last post
4 96
Vista has a selective memory by Annie
The problem regards a Canon Pixma MP160 scanner. I installed the scanner perfectly fine, and then uninstalled it. Trying to install it again, and Vista won't recognise the install disc. At all. Help? Please?
September 12th 07 04:38 AM
by Cal Bear '66 Go to last post
4 126
DVD drive "not working" by anniedearest
Hello-- I have a few months old Dell laptop with a DVD drive problem. I have been trying to back up files on DVD. I have burned two DVDs in a slow but successful process, and now when I insert a blank DVD, the system seems to be trying to read it...and trying...and trying. The fans are on, the computer is upset, but there are no error messages. Another time, I put in a DVD that I have put files...
July 11th 08 10:49 PM
by anniedearest Go to last post
0 122
Vista x64 drivers for xbox 360 live vision cam by Anniets
When can i expect x64 vista drivers for xbox live vision cam. I pluged it in and it looked for drivers and couldnt find any so i presume there are none written yet. So When?
March 2nd 07 03:01 AM
by Anniets Go to last post
0 239
Web Cam - I have to 'reinstall' this each time I log into my account by Annubis
I have a web cam that is attached via a multi-USB port to the computer. This gives me a little more 'reach' to get the web cam onto our monitor. Each time I log into my account, I am prompted to re-connect the device. I do this each time and the web cam works for the duration of my time on the PC. However, the whole process is required the next time I restart the PC. My question is "Does...
October 10th 08 12:10 PM
by VistaLava Go to last post
1 308
no bootable disks after restart - BIOHD-3 error by ann_mac
was trying to copy data from a dvd to external usb when pc hung - i tried to cancel the copy but it was unresponsive - i removed the disc and it displayed an error saying no cd in drive so tried to cancel again but nothing so i selected restart from menu - error was still on screen when it shut down and external drive was still atached - pc tried to start up but display dropped back to a flashing...
October 6th 08 10:05 PM
by ann_mac Go to last post
7 364
xf 64 bit soundcard by anointedson
I am having a problem with this card it keeps shutting down my system the error is dll module stopped working can anyone give me some input on how to address this Issue?
November 22nd 07 05:30 PM
by anointedson Go to last post
0 119
blue screen blu-ray by anon125
I have an LG blu-ray writer which has been no problem. now if i put in a used BD-RE disk i get the blue screen. it has listed dmp files but of course no way of reading them. yes i tried to update the blu-rays driver but vista says it is the latest. LG don't have them on their site. it is the 64 version of vista. any ideas anyone?
March 6th 09 03:36 AM
by anon125 Go to last post
0 177
is not a valid Win32 application message, while clicking on device by anoop
Hello All, I started getting message"not a valid Win32 application" on different applications, such as Windows media center,Webex,.When I try to go to device manager I hit tghe error there too.I am not able to open the Device Manager at all. Need help ASAP Anoop
July 14th 08 04:34 PM
by Colin Barnhorst[_2_] Go to last post
3 130
Problems with Vista and S/PDIF by Anopheles[_3_]
This problem isn't isolated to Vista, but it's where I'm at right now. I'm hoping that you guys know a cure. I am running two computers both with Vista and each outputs via the S/Pdif to a secondary amplifier/decoder then to 5.1 and 7.1 speakers. When it works it's brilliant. The problem is it downgrades at the first opportunity to a 2 speaker system and will not recognise that the output...
July 12th 09 07:00 AM
by Anopheles[_3_] Go to last post
0 231
Microfono delle LX 2000 non funzionante su Vista. by Ans
Ciao a tutti. Qualcuno riesce ad aiutarmi nella configurazione di queste cuffie su Vista?
March 22nd 09 05:23 PM
by Ans Go to last post
0 142
Headset HS850 (bluetooth) and Vista by Antônio Castro
Hi. I have a Motorola Headset model HS850 and I wood like to know if I can connect it with my notebook with bluetooth. I have Windows Vista Ultimate. Thanks. Bye.
March 1st 08 09:36 PM
by Antônio Castro Go to last post
0 156
Plasma or LCD TV Size by AnthandWom
How large of a Plasma or LCD TV can I hook my computer to using HDMI?
July 24th 08 09:43 PM
by AnthandWom Go to last post
4 197
Vista 64 wont allow print to tape by Anthonean
I am using Windows Vista Home Pre 46 bit. I have tried several different cameras and vista will not allow the computer to send data to the camcorder (print to tape) but it allows the camcorder to capture (send information to the computer). I am using a 6 pin to 4 pin fireware. Everything worked fine in Windows XP. -- Anthonean
June 10th 09 01:21 PM
by Battman540 Go to last post
2 274
Vista/NIC Issues by Anthony
I'm wondering if anyone can help me. Dell is clueless (no huge surprise there) amd Intel won't help me. At Vista startup, my NIC/Lan connection comes up in the tasktray with a caution icon over it. Yellow triangular sign with an exclamation point in it. When I diagnose and repair, I have to use the option to reset the device, power it on and off, to get it work. From there, my internet...
June 1st 07 04:45 PM
by DellCA Go to last post
1 114
Recent updates break NVidia onboard NIC network connection by Anthony
After installing updates KB931174 KB905866 and KB931621 and restarting my PC, my network connection stopped working. Vista (Enterprise) reported that the problem was caused by a hardware fault. I uninstalled all 3 updates one at a time in the order listed previously and rebooted after each was uninstalled, but the network connection issue was only fixed after a 4th reboot. The NIC is on...
March 30th 07 10:04 PM
by Anthony Go to last post
0 113
Vista’s blue screen error at shutdown. by Anthony
After installing vista home premium ver. I get a blue screen error at shut down. IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL. And this message. ***STOP 0X0000000A (0X000000B0,0X00000002,0X00000000,0X81C11BAF) I contacted the guys at microsoft and they don’t know why it is doing this. Please help, I have tried everything short of calling the geek squad. Thanks.
February 13th 07 01:10 PM
by pvdg42 Go to last post
1 167
Laptop Battery Question by Anthony
I have an Acer notebook and I upgraded to Vista Home Preimium and it works great the only problem is now it does not know there is a battery, it has no monitor to show you that thee is a battery and it does not even know that it is connected to a battery. I was wondering if anyone can help, thanks. Anthony
March 20th 07 09:01 AM
by Barb Bowman Go to last post
4 197
Unreadable DVD written in Vista by Anthony
Dear All, I upgraded my computer from WinXP to Vista Ultimate x86, backed up all of my files in Vista, deleted everything and then installed Vista Ultimate x64. I did this because I was getting many errors after the upgrade, such as "if you delete this folder (or file) it will no longer be shared" whenever I would delete any folder or file. It would then take at least 15 seconds to delete...
November 10th 06 11:19 PM
by Anthony Go to last post

From The