Surround sound by Milky2007
I am having problems enabling surround sound on my hp laptop, usually i can take it college and plug two sets of head phones in and the same audio comes out of both. But when i get home i want to enable surround sound, which requires me to plug my speakers into both audio jack, when i go to devices and try to enable surround sound the option in unselectable. Is there anyway to get past...
April 9th 08 08:32 PM
by Milky2007 Go to last post
0 161
Vertical scrolling...jumps rather than smooth scrolling - Excel 20 by Miller Man
I am on Office 2007 / Windows Vista and use a Microsoft Wireless Optical Mouse 2.0. I have the latest version of Intellpoint 6.1. In Excel only, when I scroll vertically, it jumps down 17 lines rather than a smooth vertical scroll. This worked before I upgraded to Vista RTM, but I can't seem to find any options in Intellipoint to adjust this. The smooth vertical scrolling works fine in...
April 24th 09 02:06 AM
by evilmell Go to last post
4 306
Windows Mobile 5.0 Task list by Miller Man
I recently purchased a Windows Mobile 5.0 device…moving from a Pocket PC 2003 device. In 2003, the Tasks list would not show the “completed” tasks in the list. Once I checked a task as being complete, it would be visible until the next day, and then it wouldn’t show up. In Windows Mobile 5.0, I’m finding that I can filter it to show: • “Active” tasks • Completed tasks,...
February 19th 07 11:46 PM
by Paul Go to last post
1 170
Blue screen after plugging in ethernet cable by Millygrace
I get a blue screen with errors when I plug in the ethernet cable from the modem....Please help!
June 14th 07 12:21 AM
by Don Go to last post
3 146
Installing Nokia PC Suite by milneanita
I am having same problem as everyone else, read comment by phypps on using vista and bluetooth, how do I do this?
November 28th 07 12:36 PM
by milneanita Go to last post
0 107
laptop built in sd card reader by milo12
I have a built in sd card reader in my Rizeon laptop which appears in device manager as working ok and most upto date driver installed. It also appears in the safely remove device icon. However nothing appears in my computer and I cannot find any way to access the drive. I have windows vista home premium installed fully updated. I suspect the problem could be something to do with windows vista....
March 23rd 09 06:30 PM
by milo12 Go to last post
4 169
Bluetooth Problem by mily
Hello there, I'm facing the problem of not being able to do bluetooth transfers suddenly. Previously, the device has been working alright as i've done some transfers before. However, whenever i try to enable my bluetooth device now, there will be a Driver Software Installation prompt which says that a new hardware - Bluetooth Peripheral Device is found, and the driver software is needed to...
May 15th 08 12:43 PM
by mily Go to last post
0 217
Direct X and Hardeware Acceleration??? by Mindjakk
I could not find this post elsewhere, but I can't get my directdraw to enable or mess with my hardware acceleration. Its just not active...any suggestions would be great. Latest Drivers Wiped and reinstalled all around. Regedit timeout is at 7 Nothing seems to change it, ANY suggestions would be great, thanks.
(Multi-page thread 1 2)
October 12th 09 09:59 PM
by Mindjakk Go to last post
16 355
locking computer by Ming1
How do I disable the computer lock? -- Ming1
April 27th 08 01:07 PM
by rita Go to last post
3 127
Vista downgrade to xp by Mingo
Hello, I just bought a HP dv9525us notebook and it came with Vista. I want to downgrade to XP but it can't find the sata hard drive. Is it possible to install xp on this notebook? Mingo
July 12th 07 07:47 PM
by ThePro Go to last post
8 138
wrong ram amount by mingo535
Im running vista home premium 64bit and i had 1 gig of ram. I added another 2 gigs adn now my system only shows it having 1535 megs of ram instead of the 3 gigs. The bios screen at system start up also had the weird 1535 megs. Any help would be great
May 12th 07 12:39 PM
by JW Go to last post
6 122
mobile device & storage cards by minijay
i have a mobile device and media player is unable to see the storage card. i have noticed this has been said a few times now but no one seems to be replying. does microsoft actually look at this site. do they test their stuff before being sent out... i know there are thousands of variations but i thought this would have beena simple one to spot.. the active sync 4.5 beta worked perfectly...
February 5th 07 05:58 PM
by minijay Go to last post
0 198
m3100 unable to see the storage card in media player and napster by minijay
hi i have just upgraded to vista ultimate... now when i try to sync my phone with media player or napster i can only see the phone... this has 14mb of storage which usless as a mp3 player. i have a 1gb storage card which i can no longer add music too. can someone tell me what i need to do to sort this or at least fix the problem. it was working fine with xp.
March 20th 07 10:06 AM
by Googs Go to last post
4 124
Bluetooth Audio Renderer doesn't stop when I turned off my headset by Minime
My Plantronics 590 works fine in my Vista. But when I turn off it, sound device of it (e.g. Bluetooth Hands-free Audio, Bluetooth Audio Renderer) apears still working. That means that I have to change primary sound device in Sound control panel, whenever I turn off it. I uses Dell 350 Wireless and Microsoft Bluetooth Enumerator.
August 9th 08 07:39 PM
by Mike B.[_3_] Go to last post
1 239
Bluetooth Driver & Vista Bluescreen by Minior
Hello, I have HP Compaq 6710b with Windows Vista Business 32bit and Sony Erricson HBH-PV702 Bluetooth Headset. Everytime I call with Skype Vista show me a bluescreen conected with btwavdt.sys (Broadcom Bluetooth AVDT Service) in about 5 minutes of my conversation. Is it any solution for this problem? I can't install new Broadcom driver because it's not licensed for end-user. I have...
July 28th 09 02:10 PM
by David B.[_3_] Go to last post
5 249
Keyboard keys not doing what their meant to by minotar
Hey, I have the vista premium 64bit (only 2 days old) and the keyboard keys have gone mental. They replace shortcuts and after a reboot the non-working/"bad" keys change so its a different set of letters. Sometimes F will open find computer while other times it wont,and sometimes L will lock the pc while other times it wont. Ive unistalled,reinstalled,updated the drivers. Restored the system to...
(Multi-page thread 1 2)
September 14th 09 09:57 PM
by Richard G. Harper Go to last post
14 349
Corsair GT won't work with ReadyBoost in x64? by minus19
Hi. I have a Corsair Flash Voyager GT (2gb). It's readyboost certified. I got one my for my GF too, who runs Vista 32 on her latop, works fine for her. I do have 4GB of ram. Would this stop readyboost? I have formatted mine in NTFS, ReadyBoost is on in Services Console, When I retest it says 'Does not mee required....' Any help would be good, Thanks, Marc -- minus19
February 10th 08 01:49 PM
by minus19[_3_] Go to last post
2 123
Lexmark X5150 by minz2big
Hi guys, I have waited months (a while anyhow) for Lexmark to release a driver for my printer. Now when i go to the site to download i'm told i don't have permission and access is denied . what is going on ? can anyone help please
May 5th 07 08:30 PM
by brink Go to last post
1 133
latest Creative Sound Blaster drivers 1.04.0076 by Mirko
I've just tried out Creative's latest driver pack for Audigy Value/SE/LS and Sound Blaster Live! 24-bit. Works great with my "Live! 24-bit" and finally adds the features I had in Windows XP, but missed in Vista. I also fixed the "microphone volume too low" problem for me. Mirko
June 28th 07 08:35 PM
by Mirko Go to last post
0 139
kc-180 based USB infrared device driver by Miroslav Pragl
Hello, have two USB IrDA interfaces (GrandTec and KC Technology) based on KC-180 chip. Unfortunately drivers come as "irxpress.exe" which would most likely sc.ew Vista up. Anyone here making this HW work in Vista? Miroslav P.S. linux driver is "irda-usb" and obviously works immediately :/
December 8th 06 03:39 PM
by federico Go to last post

From The