  Rating Reverse Sort Order Thread / Thread Starter Last Post Replies Views
SpeedTouch 330 USB ADSL Modem Driver by kamesh192
hi i have a speedtouch modem for my tiscali net connection, however i am having difficulties. vista does recognise my network card, but my speedtouch modem is usb, is yours ethernet?? i have tried using the 64 bit drivers from the speedtouch website- but still no joy! please could you help me "John Barnett MVP" wrote:
September 4th 06 06:15 PM
by LeeG Go to last post
2 551
Washed out screen when on battery power by Tom
I have a Dell B130 Inspiron Laptop. the laptop screen works fine when on charger. When I go to battery power the screen becomes washed out, colors are not correct and hardly readable. This is a new problem. I have the laptop set for automatic update. Has anybody else experienced this problem? -- Retired Tom
September 3rd 06 11:29 PM
by JW Go to last post
1 544
Problems With Keyboard Input on Toshiba Satellite Pro A100-255 Lap by raid517
Hi I have a new Toshiba Satellite Pro A100-255 laptop computer and as a journalist I obviously do a lot of typing. I am really quite a reasonable typist with a typing speed of up to 60 words per minute with a fairly low error rate. In any case I have found that when using this system with RC1 2600 and typing reports and so on, that the cursor will often inexplicably leap to random parts of...
September 3rd 06 11:43 PM
by raid517 Go to last post
0 474
Problems With Keyboard Input on Toshiba Satellite Pro A100-255 Lap by raid517
Hi I have a new Toshiba Satellite Pro A100-255 laptop computer and as a journalist I obviously do a lot of typing. I am really quite a reasonable typist with a typing speed of up to 60 words per minute with a fairly low error rate. In any case I have found that when using this system with RC1 2600 and typing reports and so on, that the cursor will often inexplicably leap to random parts of...
September 3rd 06 11:45 PM
by raid517 Go to last post
0 451
Assembling my own DVD Duplicator by Super_Geek
I would just get a large server case with 10+ 5.25" drive bays and a large motherboard with atleast 5 PCI slots, get 5 PCI or SATA bus controller cards with two busses each, plug them all in, plug the 10 drives into the 5 controllers, and then boot up with a startup program as NERO so it is kinda like a dedicated burner. You might even be able to get a custom OS that is JUST for what you are...
September 4th 06 12:11 AM
by Super_Geek Go to last post
0 447
Logitech QuickCam Update by Daibidh
OK... It's been a few days but in case any of you missed it, the new version, QuickCam 10.0.0 build 1439 posted 08/21/06 for Windows XP, is Vista compatible. No more having to wrestle with UAC at every boot. Most features work very well in Beta2. I don't have the newest releases of Vista. In any case, nice performance improvements too. Check it...
September 4th 06 03:14 AM
by Daibidh Go to last post
0 464
Dell Latitude D505 Wireless Driver by xtravgnt
Anyone get a dell notebook using the 1350 wlan mini-pci card working? Seems to be based off a broadcom chip. Vista picks the card up as a broadcom, and it will let you connect to the local network and browse it. It shows connected to the internet but won't actually go anywhere, it comes back with dns errors. I had the same problem on my ECS notebook until I found some drivers on Ralinks...
September 4th 06 03:30 AM
by xtravgnt Go to last post
0 935
Dell Latitude Wireless Driver by xtravgnt
Anyone get a dell notebook using the 1350 wlan mini-pci card working? Seems to be based off a broadcom chip. Vista picks the card up as a broadcom, and it will let you connect to the local network and browse it. It shows connected to the internet but won't actually go anywhere, it comes back with dns errors. I had the same problem on my ECS notebook until I found some drivers on Ralinks...
September 4th 06 03:32 AM
by xtravgnt Go to last post
0 524
Dell Latitude D505 by xtravgnt
Anyone get a dell notebook using the 1350 wlan mini-pci card working? Seems to be based off a broadcom chip. Vista picks the card up as a broadcom, and it will let you connect to the local network and browse it. It shows connected to the internet but won't actually go anywhere, it comes back with dns errors. I had the same problem on my ECS notebook until I found some drivers on Ralinks...
September 4th 06 01:31 PM
by JW Go to last post
1 499
RAID install on an existing array using RC1 (32+64) by tcpaulh
Here's an odd one. I've downloaded the latest RC1 nforce drivers and tried installing both 32 and 64 bit versions of Vista RC1 (clean install) but they show the same problem on my 4*250GB SATA RAID0 array. Motherboard is a DFI SLI-D. Before and after using 'Load Driver' during setup it just shows only 3 of the 4 drives separately. The array currently has XP Pro on it as well as a data partition,...
September 3rd 06 10:02 PM
by B Go to last post
1 478
multimedia keyboard by backo
i have microsoft multimedia keyboard but multimedia key dont work in vista, need help plz...
September 3rd 06 05:59 PM
by backo Go to last post
0 495
Sony Digital Camera - DSC-W100 by Todd Smith
Hi I have connected my Sony digital camera (DSC-W100) to Windows Vista, and Windows Vista does not have any drivers for it. When I connected it to XP it did not require any drivers. My Old Sony Video Camera connect using USB still works DCR-TRV33. Interesting?
September 3rd 06 04:31 PM
by Todd Smith Go to last post
1 593
virus scanners by Jim
Does anyone know if AVG virus scanner is compatable with vista, build 5536. Thanks
September 4th 06 02:34 PM
by markus Go to last post
7 470
ATI TV Wonder 2.0 by HPM
Any idea if/how I can get this to work. The drivers all seem to be loaded OK for the hardware - no conflicts show up in device manager. TIA
September 3rd 06 02:32 PM
by JW Go to last post
4 500
Logitech & HP Scanner by cyanna
That drivers will be available by the time Vista ships. They don't have to help with the testing of Vista...... "Mark D. VandenBerg" wrote: Microsoft does not write the device drivers for products made by other manufacturers. What were the responses from Logitech and from HP when you asked them when they were going to support you, their customer, by helping you with their product?
September 3rd 06 08:55 AM
by cyanna Go to last post
0 493
travelmate 4001lmi battery not recognized by Marco Kühnel
as of 5600 rc1 its still an unknown device :-(
September 3rd 06 10:39 AM
by Marco Kühnel Go to last post
0 525
Windows Update driver download & installation issues... by Soft.
I Have the same problema when i try to update graphics card (optional) NVIDIA DRIVER UPDATE for NVIDIA GeForce4 Ti 4200 05-08-2006 by "windows update" gives me the same error. CODE 8024AFFF "MMc-Face9" wrote: Having problems with trying to get the Intel 2200BG Mini PCI Card driver update via the update site (issue date: 14/06/2006). Need this driver update as without it no encryption...
September 3rd 06 11:53 AM
by Soft. Go to last post
0 508
Issues with New Nvidia Vista drivers - 96.33 by d3fin3d
Well, I installed the lastest Vista drivers, which install fine with the Pre-RC1 build 5536. My personal results below: - Window dragging laggyness I experienced before with the default drivers, has been improved. Within Quake 3: - No more mouse/keyboard input lag - FPS back to normal (from 60 with default drivers, to 125).
September 3rd 06 04:14 PM
by Richard Urban Go to last post
1 538
Scanner / CanoScan 5200F by miko
My scanner doesn´t work with Vista RC1 and I can´t find any driver for it. What shall I do? -- miko from Berlin / Germany Oh god, give me the power to close my mouth, untill i know what i want to say.
September 3rd 06 04:20 PM
by miko Go to last post
0 509
SpeedTouch 330 USB ADSL Modem Driver by LeeG
I also am having a problem with my speedtouch usb Asdl modem. The modem is recognised by the device manager and reported to be working. The installation CD allowed me to install all the necessary software. However the icon on the task bar states that the usb modem is unplugged and I can not use it to connect to the internet. If I disconnect the asdl line i get a report that the asdl line...
September 4th 06 06:18 PM
by LeeG Go to last post

From The