Testing System Heat (GPU & HD) by Dustin Harper
Speedfan works like a charm. There are even sidebar gadgets that go with it. http://www.almico.com/speedfan.php -- Dustin Harper http://www.vistarip.com --
June 20th 07 05:38 PM
by Pete138 Go to last post
2 347
Sony Vaio FE870 by GK
Hi, I hope someone can help me. The sensitivity on the touch pad is too sensitive. As I type the cursor will jump around to another place. I think the heat from the hands is setting it off. Before I installed the Windows Vista ther was an adjustment where i was able to turn off the tapping function. This took care of the problem. But now with Windows Vista the tapping function is no longer...
June 20th 07 05:31 PM
by GK Go to last post
4 264
Vista driver - Creative Muvo v200 by Premier
My Vista Business hasn't driver for a common usb mass storage, is it normal? Are there any problem on my Vista? it hasn't any driver. How can i install a usb mass storage? Help pls.. -- Forza e onore!!! _____________________________
June 20th 07 05:26 AM
by Premier Go to last post
1 274
Heres a cracker of a problem - Nvidia Drivers by DABhand
Lets see how many others have this problem. Yesterday I noticed my gaming was slow, and today I get fed up and checked the device manager and lo and behold Vista was using the WDM drivers. I thought hmmmm how strange is that. So went to install the Nvidia drivers (158.24) and during install it hits me with
(Multi-page thread 1 2 3)
June 20th 07 05:24 AM
by DABhand Go to last post
22 726
Missing SD Card driver by PDub
Hey, I'm using Vista Ultimate on a Toshiba Satellite A135 and when I plug an SD card into the built in 5-1 card reader, Windows attempts and fails to find the driver for the card. This isn't a problem with missing card reader drivers as I verified that they are working. The same problem arises with any SD card that I use. Also, when I searched for the SD Storage Card driver in System32,...
June 20th 07 03:43 AM
by PDub Go to last post
0 256
Native Driver Problems after windows reinstall? by windeath
Hi all! Please be patient with me here ill try to be as clear as I can. Up till now I've been using my Nikon Coolpix L4 and the multi-card reader integrated into my Epson Stylus Photo R300 as removable storge devices as they pop-up in my computer as, however recently I had a few major hiccups installing my new X'Fi card into my rig and ended up reinstalling windows to straighten things out...
June 20th 07 12:32 AM
by windeath Go to last post
0 248
Toshiba Satallite built in web cam by Colleen
I can not get into my web cam, when I click on it to open nothing happens, I did get a message saying that it was locked by another program but I have no idea what that is..can anyone help me???
June 19th 07 11:09 PM
by DevilsPGD Go to last post
1 250
Windows Mobile for Motto Q by momthink
I did not realize Vista would not use Activesync. I was told they now use Windows Mobile for the Motto Q in order to sync my information. I was told that I just need to download Windows Mobile. Everytime I try to download, I get an error. I have pasted the error below, because I have no idea what it means. I feel like I have wasted my money. I have a hard enough time with Vista, now I...
June 19th 07 10:15 PM
by momthink Go to last post
0 233
Trouble Installing ATA HDD on VISTA by Sopel
Hello, Im currently running Microsoft Vista on My HP Computer, it already has a 300GB SATA HDD, I just bought a ATA 750GB SEAGATE HDD, I want to run both, and store my music/videos on the 750GB while running programs/files from my 300GB SATA, basically I want to utilize both of them at the same time while im on the desktop. My Computer has one primary IDE/ATA cable and it has my CD and DVD...
(Multi-page thread 1 2)
June 19th 07 06:11 PM
by andy Go to last post
12 434
Creative WaveStudio and Smart Recorder for X-Fi Released Today by Cal Bear '66
Creative WaveStudio and Smart Recorder for X-Fi Series (Vista) Released Today (19 June 2007) http://us.creative.com/support/downloads/ -- I Bleed Blue and Gold GO BEARS!
June 19th 07 05:39 PM
by Cal Bear '66 Go to last post
0 252
Why is my ATI TV 550 PCI card being listed as a removable device? by Captain Roberts
This just started today. I am running Windows Vista Ultimate x64, and here are my specs: ASUS A8V-XE Socket 939 VIA K8T890 Motherboard AMD X2 4600+ cpu 939 pin 2 x 1GB DDRAM PC3200 2 x 200 Maxtor EIDE ATA/133 Hard Drives ASUS x1600 ATI PCI-e 512mb video Creative Labs X-FI Platinum ATI TV Wonder Elite (using 550 chip)
June 19th 07 02:15 PM
by Captain Roberts Go to last post
6 245
Uninstalling all USB devices, ports, etc by Elizabeth
I'm still having no luck with my mp3 player, even after installing firmware (via my old XP machine) to turn it into a USB flash drive so that I could drag and drop files. I can drag, but they never drop. I also have four phantom drives that appeared when I moved my external drive from one port to another. (I'm at the point where I'll try anything - I love this player, and my external...
June 19th 07 01:07 PM
by Elizabeth Go to last post
0 225
Analog vs DIV on monitors from dell by Jennifersaskatchewan
I hav a dell computer and the dell monitor is set to go to a black screen saver and when i go to move mose and wake it from the screensave I get strip across the window that says auto detect analoge input. Is there a way to get it to stop telling me that? Is there a way to have DIV digital and what would I do to get digital?
June 19th 07 08:26 AM
by phypps Go to last post
6 260
Vista media center: can I control it with an xbox360 controller? by lzy2k1
I have a vista home premium pc, and i was wondering if i could use my xbox360 controller for windows as a (wired) remote for windows media center? I already tried the windows MCE tweak but it didnĀ“t work. Leo
June 19th 07 07:07 AM
by Neil Harley Go to last post
2 224
Memory Stick Duo Adaptor by Kaseb
I have acer laptop with Windows Vista Home premium When I insert the memory stick to the card reader nothing happens i cant find the removble disk, When I checked the Computer mangment there is a Removable Disk but it says under it No Media. the memory stick works fine in the camera and in the printer I tried to insert a new memory stick but still the same proplem the computer realize the...
June 19th 07 06:01 AM
by Kaseb Go to last post
2 213
USB port by Scott
I installed a scanner on a USB port successfully. However once I inserted the scanner to another USB port, the computer changed the installed scanner to a new name with suffix of #2, #3 ... etc. and did not work on that port. The USB port is working correctly with other device. It seems the computer remembers the USB port that originally installed with the scanner. Can someone advise me...
June 19th 07 03:34 AM
by Scott Go to last post
0 207
Boot Problems by RiotAct
I have had a dell dimension e520 with windows vista home premium for several months now and it has been working great. Today, I moved my computer across my room. To do this, I unplugged several usb devices, unplugged my computer, and moved everything individually, then reconnected everything. I started my computer without incident, except for the fact that vista said it was reinstalling...
June 18th 07 11:55 PM
by Andy Sweet [MSFT] Go to last post
1 230
ATI VR 32M PCI Card- Rage 128- VGA Bios by boocup
Is this PCI card compatible with Vista? I installed Vista but then the dual screen didnt work, whats wrong?
June 18th 07 10:27 PM
by Richard G. Harper Go to last post
2 228
How to bridge from a HTC device to a lan and the Internet etc? by Tony
Hi, I want to connect and establish a network bridge from a HTC 710s or HTC Touch with Windows Mobile 6.0 over WiFi or Bluetooth to a LAN connection in Vista and connect with the internet Live messenger over the LAN instead over the expensive GPRS connection. a. Is there a standard way to bridghe over Bluetooth and WiFi Windows Mobile 6.0?
June 18th 07 05:49 PM
by Tony Go to last post
0 230
Gaming/Hardware by VRG Admin
Hey all, we are in need of reviews of new games and hardware for Vista. The way we want it setting up is to give you a dedicated sub-forum or sub-domain to work in. If you feel you could help us out please contact us. VRG Admin
June 18th 07 05:06 PM
by VRG Admin Go to last post

From The