driver for Hp nc6000 WL400/500 by muscap
Has anyone found drivers for the WL500 MPCI wireless card from HP. Using it in an NC6000 and I am unable to find any drivers for it. Windows update does not have anything nor does HP's web site. The card is OEM'd from Ambit. Thanks in advance. ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this...
November 18th 06 07:08 PM
by muscap Go to last post
4 176
Nc6000 WLAN driver Solution!!! by muscap
Hi, The driver for Windows XP work with Vista also. Best Regards
November 18th 06 07:03 PM
by muscap Go to last post
0 140
Behringer Fca202 - Please Help Me by Musical Sound equiptment Vista
hey guys... i am a music artist.. singer.. hiphop ect anyways.. i upgraded to vist and did a check it said all my equiptment could run onnit, now ive upgraded and basically my External soundcard behringer fca202 Will not work.. the drivers say they installed but no sound is comming out.. i guess its incompatible.. is there anything that can be done? Thanks in advance
April 27th 08 12:33 AM
by apt Go to last post
2 125
Windows media center problem with "TV Box" by Musicmasteria
I bought a usb tv tuner for my computer and tryed to use it with windows media center (WMC). It found the device in WMC and went into a set up thing. The problem is, when i enter my county (USA) it says it isn't supported by the hardware... well "TV box" is supposed to work with NTSC_M and if I'm not mistaken, USA's main video format is NTSC_M... The product can be found here but was bought...
(Multi-page thread 1 2)
September 21st 07 05:37 PM
by Rojo Habe Go to last post
11 256
Creative Zen V Plus recognition by musicstorm
Hi, I've had a Creative Zen Plus for a year now, just chnaged over to Vista a few weeks ago with a new PC. The problem is, I installed the player just fine. I was able to transfer everything and Windows saw it and whatnot. However, today, I plug it in and Vista tells me that "MTP Driver Installation has failed. Please contact the device manufacturer for assistance. So I did, Creative...
February 14th 08 01:08 AM
by MerAlAthSier Go to last post
8 181
No Printing under Windows Vista =( by Mustafu
Hello everyone, I'm using the HP OfficeJet K60 All-is-one under Windows Vista, and it seems that the installation, drivers, etc were successful. The printer is fully supported in both Windows XP and Vista. During my previous Windows XP installation, the printer worked great with no problems. However, now in my new Windows Vista installation, it doesn't print at all. Every print job...
October 17th 07 02:28 AM
by JW Go to last post
4 102
HELP PLEASE WITH slave hdd by mustie
dHi i know its been covered but i cant fing issues like i have installed a 2nd hdd on slave reconized in bios drivers loaded from vista but drive isint showing up in my computer looked for disk managment etc but cant find it in search i am using vista hope premium both are ide drives , i have a hdd on " c " but thats it
February 25th 07 05:49 PM
by mustie Go to last post
2 265
Trying to Use Sound Recorder to Record T.V. Theme Music by [email protected]
I hold the microphone near the laptop speakers, but when I try to play it back in Windows Media Player, there's silence. I've checked all the Volume levels; everything's set to "max."
April 18th 09 08:48 AM
by Richard G. Harper Go to last post
1 234
Full hard disk? by mwst01
Vista says that my hard disk is full, when I check through command promt I still show 120 gig of free space. How can I fix this? Vista won't allow me to do hardly anything because of it.
May 6th 09 07:12 AM
by Gordon[_9_] Go to last post
1 206
Error message display driver igfx stopped responding by Mx32004
I can play World of Warcraft on vista, however the game will stop working for a slpit second, ramdomly. Then when i exit out vista gives me and error message say the display driver igfx has stopped responding and that it has recovered. What is the problem, please help
(Multi-page thread 1 2 3)
April 9th 10 03:51 PM
by ChaosButterfly Go to last post
26 1,079
Memory Stick Duo Adaptor by mx5452
When I insert the sony memory stick duo adapter to my HP dv6500 laptop with Windows Vista Home Premium 32-bit. Intel (R) Core(TM)2Duo CPU T5250 @1.50GHz with 2038 Memory RAM, nothing happens, i can't find the removble disk, my laptop needs the adapter because the memory is too small and i tried upside down and nothing. What should I do? thanks. --
April 28th 09 04:25 AM
by mx5452 Go to last post
0 251
SanDisk Cruzer Profile by MxMaciek
Hello. does anybody have an idea, how to start SanDisk Cruzer Profile under Vista?? Well, it finds both: base and encrypted discs, but then Profile login cannot recognize the device... -- Maciej A. N.
October 10th 06 03:35 PM
by MxMaciek Go to last post
0 97
USR805417a Wireless PCI Adapter Issue by mxwalker
I currently use Vista Ultimate and have recently purchased a USR805417a Wireless PCI Adapter. All the documentation plus the USR website states that the drivers will load automatically under Vista. However, although Vista does indeed find the drivers, it always fails with the error 'File Not Found'. If I use the Windows Update website, it also fails with 'File Not Found' but this time I can...
October 30th 07 08:20 PM
by mxwalker Go to last post
0 84
Netgear wg311v3 on a dell system This device cannot start. (Code by mybarts
Hi please help thanks trying to install on a new dell E520 (with clean vista install) i am geting lots of problems instaling device drivers for a wg311 card it will only install in safe mode , then when i reboot i get back to a code 10 i have the latest vista driver for it. it works ok on my other system with vista on it ok.
May 9th 08 03:39 AM
by Rayrox Go to last post
2 257
Vista Latop restarts after powerdown...I've tried everything! by myDingling
Hey all. I got this problem about a month and a half ago that's been driving me insane. I'm usually able to fix pc problems or at least isolate the source pretty easily, but this one has had me on edge for too long now. *Specs:* Asus G1S gaming laptop, 3gb ram, running windows Vista Home Premium 32-bit, AMI bios *Useful background info:* I lost internet service for a bit and left my computer...
January 22nd 09 07:15 PM
by [email protected] Go to last post
9 163
Asus NTSC TV-Tuner (Conexant Falcon II shipset) x64 driver? by myDisplayname?
Im looking for a x64 or Windows Vista compatible driver for an Asus NTSC TV-Tuner card (Conexant Falcon II shipset). Asus drivers download website doesnt have any x64 drivers, and Conexant doesnt even have a support website for their Tv-tuner card shipsets. Any help or suggestion will be appreciatted.
April 22nd 09 01:53 PM
by Curious[_5_] Go to last post
4 294
FAT to NTFS not working in Vista by Mykal
I try to run the conversion program in the command prompt to convert my hard drive from FAT to NTFS and it tells me the drive is already an NTFS partitioned hard drive. The western digital progrma I have which analyzes my hard drive tells me its in FAT 16, and it makes sense since Vista won't let me access it at all. I need some advice, The info on the drive is important. Somebody please.....
March 9th 07 05:24 PM
by Steve Urbach Go to last post
8 159
i need help cleaning up my Recovery (D;) by mykerl
Ive been trying to do all that I know how to do to try and clean up, compress, delete unused programs and i am having no luck. I read somewhere that you can reformat, but I don't know how to do it and I'm afraid i will lose vital info. Please help me. Marilyn -- mykerl
August 15th 08 05:57 PM
by tanuj_chadha[_8_] Go to last post
7 214
Can't access broken Vista OS drive as an external drive on XP by mynameisstolen
Hi. My notebook hard drive (Vista Home) was failing (I botched the install of SP1) and I was unable to backup my files before it wouldn't boot anymore. I hoped I could use the drive externally on my XP P4 desktop to transfer the files over. XP sees the drive as D & E (main partition and recovery partition). But when I try to access the drive, it just runs. I
August 27th 08 12:01 PM
by Malke[_2_] Go to last post
8 289
Optical Drive by myopiecat
When setting up my HP, it told me to create recovery files...I put one disc in and it started the process. after that disc, it said I needed 16 more discs to copy all data. From that point on it will not read any disc in the drive... -- myopiecat
January 10th 09 09:00 PM
by bossmayank619[_2_] Go to last post

From The