  Rating Reverse Sort Order Thread / Thread Starter Last Post Replies Views
ATI Cards and Code 43 Error by carlitos
I've got and All-In-Wonder X800XT (AGP flavor), and have been getting the Code 43 error since Beta 2. With RC1 out and fresh new RC1 drivers from ATI as of today, this problem still isn't fixed. Obviously not a widespread problem, but very aggravating to those of us who experience it.
October 10th 06 11:26 PM
by bobm512z Go to last post
6 122
Motorola Razr V3 no Vista drivers need help by F.C.telefonica
hi, could not install phone tools & synchronize Razr V3 phone, any suggestion ? thanks
October 10th 06 04:04 PM
by Jase Go to last post
1 116
help me!!! by memes
After instaling vista
October 10th 06 05:17 PM
by memes Go to last post
0 111
3D Flip correlated to Resolution...Fix? by Ali G
Currently running Vista 64 bit on my Dell E510 2.8g Dual Core Pentium. It runs like a charm, but I have this annoying problem with 3D flip. Aero, glassy windows, and 3D Flip all work great at lower resolutions, but I want to maximize my desktop space. The highest it works on is 1024*768, if I put it any higher, the windows are no longer glassy and flip 3D automatically reverts back to...
October 10th 06 09:40 PM
by Mark W Scheidell Go to last post
4 119
HCL for Vista? by Jay \(Work\)
Is there a beta HCL list for Vista out there?
October 10th 06 08:22 PM
by Roy Coorne Go to last post
1 113
no audio capture for asus p7131d tv-tuner by yoniy
hi i own an asustek my-cinema p7131 dual tv-tuner. i'm running vista ultimate x64 rc1 (on a second partition). i'm using asustek drivers ver 13.3.1.4 for x64 (offered for winxp x64pro or win2k3 server x64, but that's all there is). the drivers list in the device manager as: "ASUSTeK Silicon BDA Video Capture" (the way it has under winxp x64). the video capture work as intended (finding a...
October 10th 06 06:35 PM
by yoniy Go to last post
0 128
ipod gives BSOD by Richard Thorp
Hi Whenever I plug in my ipod it recognises it but after about 3 minutes I get a BSOD. DEVICE_KERNEL_INPAGE_ERROR I tried adding a memory stick to boost the pagefile but... no. Vista 5744. Happened on every build since 5600 (my first). Upgrade from XP
October 10th 06 08:02 PM
by Alejo Go to last post
1 107
Sony AIT-2 and Game Port by Lee Marsh
Hello everyone, Hope someone may be able to help me here. Running Windows Vista RC1, but have two device problems. Firstly, my IDE Sony AIT-2 tape drive is recognised as before in the BIOS, but for all intents and purposes Vista ignores its there - any ideas? Secondly - my game port is now listed as "unsupported game port" - is this due to be supported at all?
October 10th 06 08:31 PM
by Lee Marsh Go to last post
0 119
Any driver coming for Sidewinder FF2? by Jelle
Asking this here seems appropiaten, cause Ms is the producer. BUT they seem to have abandoned the Sidewinder, so how are the chances of a Force enabling driver? (the FF2 is recognised, but it needs a driver for the Forces to work). Jelle
October 10th 06 09:26 PM
by Jelle Go to last post
0 137
Support for shutdown from UPS signal? by Ron Holder
Windows XP had support in the Power options area of Control Panel for UPS-initiated shutdown; I have one of the classic APC Back-UPS that uses a serial port to connect to the computer and signal it to shut down if the AC power fails. I cannot find settings for this in Vista RC2. Will I need to resort to running Power Chute Plus, will it run on Vista? Can't seem to find any thing in the help...
October 10th 06 04:08 PM
by Richard Urban Go to last post
1 112
Radeon X850 problem with RC2 by John
I have a PC Chips M848A motherboard and an AGP Radeon X850 video card. I set up my machine as a dual boot with Vista RC2 but cannot get the video card drivers to install. I have let Windows download and install it's own and I have tried downloading the driver from ATI's website for Vista (they are labled RC1 but I don't know if that really matters). Anyway, Windows disbables the video card and...
October 10th 06 10:50 PM
by John Go to last post
3 126
Which drivers for ATI Mobility 9000 by Jo
I have the onboard Mobility 9000 chip in my laptop and Vista does not install specific drivers for it but detects it as a Standard VGA. I have found the drivers for it in Vista and installed them, but find they test rather slow when I run a diagnostic. Would it be better to install the WinXP drivers for the chip? Or is that impossible or inadvisable due to the difference between Vista and...
October 10th 06 07:02 PM
by richjh Go to last post
3 114
How do you restore XP backups? by Theo
The post about his USB drive not being recognized properly brought up a new situation - How do you restore files backed up with previous version of Windows? I have backups on my external USB drive, but Vista is not able to utilize them. There is a link on the Vista backup for help which takes you to the MS site to search the KBs, but the KBs don't include any help for Vista.
October 10th 06 06:48 PM
by OneDave Go to last post
1 128
RC2 installed drivers newer than 96.33? by sickpuppy
I upgraded from RC1 to RC2. After a successful upgrade, I checked the video drivers. RC2 had recognized my Nvidia card correctly and had installed a driver from Nvidia, which I think is newer than 96.33. The new driver was 7.14.10.9677. It, so far, is working fine. I have played HL2 on Steam and there was no problem. Unlike before with RC1 and driver 96.33. Is this a newer driver or not....
October 10th 06 04:35 PM
by Gene Fitz Go to last post
4 147
RC1 (5600) Missing 3com Network drivers ? by Colin Robinson
I find it hard to believe but the 3com network drivers appear to be missing or unsupported in the RC1(5600) build available on msdn: Im missing 3c920 and the other Generally compatible Etherlink 3c905c-TX. The 3-com list is mising although some 3 com drivers appear under broadcom list If anyone comes across a link to download let me know and il use XP session to download them ...
October 10th 06 05:31 PM
by ColinRobinson Go to last post
3 128
Choice of clocks in Gadgets by Andrew
User should have digital clock like the one on the task bar as a choice , so you can set to AM or PM for easer distinction of time in different time zones. I have contacts in Melbourn Australia, Ontario Canada, London England and Warsow Poland. It is hard to calculate time difference a specialy with daylight saving time not activated the same date as us in USA. ---------------- This post is...
October 10th 06 04:20 PM
by Gene Fitz Go to last post
2 101
Laptop Touchpad by Steve
I just installed RC1 and the installation went very well. One small item that is creating a major headache. The RC1 does not support the driver for my HP laptops touchpad. The touchpad is working but is installed as a PS2 mouse therefore all of the extended funcunality if the touchpad does not work...such as scrolling. I have searched for a driver from ALPS and have been unsucessful. ...
October 10th 06 04:16 PM
by Gene Fitz Go to last post
1 101
HP 5180 printer by RICK
Anyone have any luck installing software for HP 5180 printer on Vista RC1. Have you located any beta software from HP? RICK
October 10th 06 04:47 PM
by The Unknown P Go to last post
1 135
Dell E510 2.8gig Dual Core Processor and Vista 64 bit? by Ali G
I have a Dell e510 2.8g Dual core processor and recently downloaded the 64 bit version of Vista RC2 and installed it. It installed with no problems, but as I read more and more, I'm wondering..."was I supposed to install the 32 bit one?" 1) Wouldn't it tell me during install if I was doing the incorrect one? 2) Is my computer 64 bit compatible, I can't find info on the internet regarding...
October 10th 06 05:20 PM
by HDRDTD Go to last post
3 125
Anybody having any luck with WMDC Beta 3 on Vista x64 RC2? by ML
I tried installing the WMDC Beta 3 from microsoft (no registry WHOS) but it always hangs at "Please wait while Windows configures.....etc" dialog. My WM5 is already connected and the Windows mobile remote network adapter is installed. However, installing on Vista x86 is fine and working nicely. anybody can shed any light on the x64 problem?
October 11th 06 01:43 AM
by ML Go to last post

From The