netopia USB/g wireless card by tpssnonuser
Hey this usb wireless card should been working with vista. Is the g model, the blue one. Does anybody knows where is the driver?
March 1st 07 09:07 PM
by tpssnonuser Go to last post
0 199
Vista takes 10 mins to boot up! by tpmdevon
Hi, wondering if anyone can help. Vista Ultimate takes around 10 mins to boot up everytime I start the computer. When booting into Safe Mode, it hangs on crcdisk.sys and still takes ages to finally start Windows. The computer has a DVD drive and CD-RW, however the CD-RW drive does not appear in My Computer or Device Manager. In the BIOS screen the drive can be opened, but in Windows the...
March 29th 07 01:28 AM
by Steve Urbach Go to last post
7 138
Device Manager Selections? by tpmax
Do printers ever come up in the Vista Business Device Manager? I was looking for a way to update the printer driver (not just the port driver) from the Device Manager. Thanks!
October 20th 07 11:52 PM
by Rebecca Go to last post
2 106
erratic mouse movement, IRQ sharing? by tozwp
Recently built a new pc for work and I have been having a problem with my mouse (Intellimouse 3.0) and occasionally one of my four monitors (odd flicker - Viewsonic 19" LCD). I work from home as a trader and use Tradestation in addition to a few other programs. I posted my issue there and it was suggested that my system was sharing IRQ's which causes my problmes. My system is as follows: ...
(Multi-page thread 1 2)
December 2nd 07 03:58 AM
by SimRacer Go to last post
19 277
cant burn my music by toyotawindom
every time i try to burn some music, it will come up as a error saying device may not be connected properly, or cd is not compatible with computer. Check device says its working properly, cds i just brought them CD-R
January 31st 08 08:35 PM
by toyotawindom Go to last post
0 125
Problems with generic USB hardware by Toxical
While trialing Windows Vista these days, i bumped to an unusual problem. After few days of working fine, it started to appear that every time i plug in an USB device (flash or another ordinary mass storage device) the wizard 'found new hardware' pops up and i have to manually point to C:\Windows directory to be able to install the driver for an ordinary USB flash stick (sometimes i even see...
September 8th 07 04:19 AM
by Cal Bear '66 Go to last post
3 108
DVD burner not recognised in Media Player by townteck
I'm running Vista 64 and although my LiteOn Blue Ray DVD works in my Pinnacle video editing program, when I try to use it in Media Player it plays OK but when I want to burn I am told to connect a burner!!
October 10th 07 05:56 PM
by townteck Go to last post
0 105
Upgrade Advisor has no Data on ATI X1650 Pro Graphics Card? by totallygreen
It's the AGP version and it's supposed to be certified for Windows Vista and support Windows Aero. The advisor says under the system tab : "Your current video card will not support the Windows Aeroâ„¢ user experience. Contact your computer manufacturer or retailer to see if an upgrade is available. Click here for a list of video cards that support Windows Aero" The advisor says under the...
February 25th 07 06:14 PM
by Michael Mastro Go to last post
4 307
Cd drive & recovery disc by Tosh
Sorry, I can't find my old post of a few days ago. Laptop 3 1/2 months old, Vista premium. Its been having trouble ripping or playing cd's, only does part of them then stalls. It will play DVD movies, AND this morning I tried to rip one of my own cd's, did it fine, all 13 songs in normal quick time. The cd's I"m trying to rip are from the public library and have the security strips on them...
December 23rd 07 05:10 PM
by Tosh Go to last post
0 86
MAt****a dvd-ram uj-8505 ata not working by Torz
HI I am having massive problems with my dvd drive, a while ago it started refusing to burn audio cd's for me, tbh I didnt do anything about it at the time. More recently it is now refusing to play any dvd's or normal audio cds, progams or games. The auto run does not even start. If I go into my computer I can see the dvd drive but if I click on it it trys to tell me that the drive is empty...
(Multi-page thread 1 2 3 ... Last Page)
August 14th 08 07:58 PM
by Torz Go to last post
31 663
Reading news by Torres K
Hi wondering if Ishould be using Window Mail, one of the web-base email program,or just use a web brower. What do you think?
May 31st 10 04:02 AM
by Poutnik Go to last post
4 928
Reading news by Torres K
Hi wondering if Ishould be using Window Mail, one of the web-base email program,or just use a web brower. What do you think?
May 30th 10 07:35 PM
by Torres K Go to last post
0 510
ArkMicro USB to Serial Ports by TorontoVista
Below is the message I received. Does anyone know what it means? Compatibility issue between ArkMicro USB to Serial Ports and Windows This problem was caused by a compatibility issue between this version of Windows and ArkMicro USB to Serial Ports, which was created by ArkMicro. Recommendation
April 27th 09 05:58 AM
by Addison Steele Go to last post
3 423
E: drive wont open by torn_apart
yes i have tried going to my computer and opening it that way and yes i have used the pinhole underneath the opening...but it opens about a centimeter and just stops....how can i open it without taking it into a shop or send it away....???????????:(:( -- torn_apart Posted via http://www.vistaheads.com
September 23rd 08 11:58 AM
by Malke[_2_] Go to last post
2 192
Error 0X00000124 C0X0000000018, 0x02000EOF) by Torn
Hey, My laptop(Windows Vista Home Premium) keeps getting an error after afew hours use. I get a blue screen saying: your computer has been shut down to prevent damage. So I have to shut down the laptop manual, And that has happened like 60 times since I got this laptop! No wonder Vista is so popular, I even have to pay to get a proper support though I still have my 3 year garantee-.-# Sigh
April 14th 08 01:58 PM
by Catherine Go to last post
3 201
Cessna Performance Specs by [email protected]
######################################################################### ######### Cessna Performance Specs VVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVV ######### FOUND IT HE #########...
May 24th 10 06:09 PM
by [email protected] Go to last post
0 440
Live! Cam Vista IM Trouble by Toriia93_xo
hii. I've had this creativ webcam for a while now, and it wordks perfect. The picture quality is good, i can ma evideo calls (although my mic is apparently very quiet) etc. I have never been able to take pictures though. This is seriously annoying me..I can take videos..but not pictures. I have installed everything as guided but nothing is working. Please help!
April 19th 08 08:13 PM
by PvdG42 Go to last post
3 135
Losing the setup of dual display by Tore
Hi ! I have a Dell precision M70 and a docking station. Hven I logg of or lock the pc, I los my configuration of dual display. I must reconfigure the posision of the display and set may main display again. Sorry for my bad english :-) Anny solutions out ther ? T
February 21st 07 06:16 AM
by Tore Go to last post
3 268
PC suite will not install by Tord E. Nedrelid
Hi I'm running Vista on my laptop. It is set up to sync to the serveres at work. When I try to install the new versions of PC,suite (for N95 8 GB) it doesn't work. The error message is: Unable to insall to p-drive (or words to that effect.) P is the part of my hard drive that syncs to the server at work. Does anyone have any tips on how to get the installer to install the program to c instead....
December 1st 07 01:47 PM
by Tord E. Nedrelid Go to last post
0 122
Vista RAID-5 doesn't recognize WinXP Raid-5? by Torben Gundtofte-Bruun
Hi all! I'm using a software RAID-5 hack in WinXP as described by Tom's Hardware(1), but when I boot in Vista, this RAID array is just "failed". The XP hack is RAID-5 such as it also exists in Windows Server and Windows NT. Are XP & Vista RAID really incompatible? Naturally I don't want to "just try it" at the risk of essentially formatting my 950GB array. (1):
November 7th 06 07:37 PM
by Torben Gundtofte-Bruun Go to last post

From The