Uninstalling all USB devices, ports, etc by Elizabeth
I'm still having no luck with my mp3 player, even after installing firmware (via my old XP machine) to turn it into a USB flash drive so that I could drag and drop files. I can drag, but they never drop. I also have four phantom drives that appeared when I moved my external drive from one port to another. (I'm at the point where I'll try anything - I love this player, and my external...
June 19th 07 01:07 PM
by Elizabeth Go to last post
0 225
Microsoft Office Keyboard RT9450 by elite
I too have the same problem. I can't find a driver that makes this keyboard work in Vista. For me I have lost the CTRL button plus the scrool wheel and sometimes the back and forward. But I have the cut copy and paste working fine. I am seriously thinking of getting another keyboard but I can't find any on the market that has all these extra buttons - that is why I really like this...
(Multi-page thread 1 2)
August 26th 07 03:16 PM
by alain63720 Go to last post
10 341
Mouse does not work on Microsoft Word 2007 by elissa2007
I have a Dell XPS M2010 laptop and am using Windows Vista. A few weeks ago, my mouse stopped working in Microsoft Word. I can't right click or scroll down using the vertical bar. The mouse works for all other applications except Microsoft Word 2007. I even switched the mouse and it still doesn't work. I re-installed Word 2007 and the mouse still did not work. Does anyone have any...
September 2nd 09 10:36 AM
by tincan Go to last post
6 195
program by elisa de la o
i need info in how to install a creative webcam instant in too my new computer which has windows vista -- elisa
May 31st 07 10:41 AM
by Rick Rogers Go to last post
1 102
Vista and SATA HDD drives by elgar22
I've been reading with interest (or is it desperation?) the many posts on SATA drives and Vista. I had XP installed on a new SATA drive, with a second SATA which was for backing up and storing multimedia files. I added Vista on my old IDE drive in a dual boot setup. XP sees the drives fine and so did Vista until suddenly, Vista has stopped seeing them. I couldn't figure a change that...
October 8th 07 04:33 PM
by Cal Bear '66 Go to last post
4 94
APPLE iSight built-in camera and mike by elfribo
Although the camera is listed as working properly in Device manager, I cannot find any application to take pics outside of IM: Macbook Pro Boot Camp Windows Vista Ultimate ( Native ) Or Parallels ( within OSX Leopard)
May 24th 08 08:31 PM
by sdtbftone1 Go to last post
2 190
partitioning by elfiidler[_7_]
hi, i would like to create a partition on my hd. I have 2 drives- a recovery drive with 10 gigs and a normal c: drive with 140 gigs and 55 gigabyte spare. i want to make a partition on my c: drive of 27 gigs to install ubuntu but every method i try doesnt work. i tried left clicking on "computer" and clicking manage,then disk management and left clicking on the drive i want to shrink and...
May 28th 09 10:58 PM
by Donald McDaniel[_4_] Go to last post
4 331
ubuntu disk by elfiidler[_10_]
hi, ive downloaded ubuntu 9.04 and have burnt it to a cd but i want to run it in vmware player any ideas how to do this ?
May 27th 09 02:30 PM
by David B.[_3_] Go to last post
2 297
full laptop keyboard doesn't work properly under vista by elesser
Hi everyone, So I've got my new Fujitsu-Siemens Amilo Xi 1526 notebook with 17" screen and thus a full keyboard with separate numeric keypad. The 'normal' keys work fine, but when it comes to the numeric keypad I get all weird things. For instance, when I press the '2' key i get 'dsq', when I press the '/' key i get 'cxw963', etc... These thing vary a little with numlock on or off, but in both...
July 29th 07 08:28 PM
by elesser Go to last post
0 131
No burner is currently available or you don't have rights to access the burner. by Elenore
I can't seem to burn anything with my laptop. I have installed Cyberlink Power2Go and every time I open the program, it says "no burner is currently available or you don't have rights to access the burner". I have read a similar thread saying that in order to solve this problem, I'd have to delete the upper and lower filters. The problem is I don't have those in my regedit so that does not seem...
March 23rd 09 05:48 AM
by Gordon[_9_] Go to last post
6 161
Samsung Omnia i900 16gb========$250usd by eledealer001
Samsung Omnia i900 16gb========$250usd Detailed Specifications: Specifications Modes HSDPA 2100mhz, GSM 850 / 900 / GSM 1800 / GSM 1900 Weight 127 g Dimensions 112 x 56.9 x 12.5 mm Form Factor Candy Bar Internal Antenna Battery Life Talk: 6 hours (360 minutes) Standby: 500 hours (20 days)
October 7th 08 11:23 AM
by eledealer001 Go to last post
0 164
Digital Cameras$B!$(BDJ Equipment, Electric guitars, Game console, GPS, Laptops, Mobile Phone, Motorcycles, Mp3, Mp4, Road Bikes, TVs & HDTVs and ex by electroic seller
Dear friend, Are you searching for cheap electronics product? Why don't you choose a cheaper site? Come to http://www.electronics-made-china.com and enjoy free shipping. electronics-made-china has started its online selling since 2004 who mainly sell Digital Cameras$B!$(BDJ Equipment, Electric guitars, Game console, GPS, Laptops, Mobile Phone, Motorcycles, Mp3, Mp4, Road Bikes, TVs & HDTVs...
February 28th 08 08:18 PM
by electroic seller Go to last post
0 114
Novice question--Video Driver by eldorado1107
How can I tell which video adapter I have. I'd like to update my driver, but I'm not sure which card I have, and I haven't been able to find out what brand/speed/model number etc, I have.
June 16th 07 02:12 AM
by eldorado1107 Go to last post
3 153
MS Comfort Curve Keyboard 2000 + Outlook 2007 by ElDog
Hi All, I'm not sure if this post should be placed here because it is related to vista, MS keyboard and MS Office. I have Vista Ultimate 32 bit with all recent updates, Office 2007 ultimate (all updates) and MS Comfort Curve Keyboard 2000 v.1.0. The keyboard works without installing any extra drivers. Clicking "Mail" button always starts one more window of Outlook even if it has already been
May 5th 09 11:04 AM
by ElDog Go to last post
2 210
no sound after Vista by elcobre
I have a HP Pavilion dv8000; after I upgrade to Vista, the HD audio is disable; I can not find any update and windows is telling me there isn't any; is that the case? I downloaded one from HP, that I thought it could have help; but, could not be installed. can anybody help? or, should I trow VISTA awy?
April 17th 07 04:42 PM
by manilaboyph Go to last post
6 273
Vista is unable to find drivers by eLC
My Vista Business install is now unable to find device drivers by itself. This used to work before I installed Daemon Tools v4.08, which I have now uninstalled, but it did not resolve my problem. When plugging in eg. a thumb drive, Vista used to detect it, and then install the native driver automatically. Now it shows up with a "No driver found" dialog, and I have to point it to the...
(Multi-page thread 1 2 3 ... Last Page)
September 24th 07 03:59 AM
by OzBoy[_6_] Go to last post
34 519
Is there a way to...? by elbeasto
..make it so that my RIAD drives don't appear in the 'safely remove hardware' list? The safely remove hardware icon has only appeared since installing nforce chipset drivers. Thanks -- elbeasto
September 9th 08 06:22 PM
by elbeasto Go to last post
0 202
Problem shrinking C: partition. by Elai
I am trying to shrink my C: partition (from 55GB to 30GB) in order to create a new partition. The message says there is 0 available space. I have disabled system restore, and moved the pagefile to a different partition, but no effect. I have considered purchasing Acronis Disk Director as someone else on the board recommended, but would like to just use the Vista's console if at all...
April 5th 07 12:39 AM
by Richard Urban Go to last post
2 130
I cant find UpperFilters or LowerFilters.. have problem in DVD writer by el3need
Hello every body, i cant find UpperFilters or LowerFilters in the list of HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Control\Class\{4D36E965-E325-11CE-BFC1-08002BE10318} this is the link http://support.microsoft.com/kb/929461 I have Windows Vista Ultimate...
November 23rd 08 01:39 AM
by Rick Rogers Go to last post
5 533
Hard drive crashed, bought a new one but... by ekxotip
I suck with computers so bear with me... My hard drive crashed, so i bought a new one but when i try to run the recovery dvd disc, as soon as i click start it says Error 100a if problem persists contact hp. i called them and they're telling me i now need to get a new recovery disc, but i dont think they know what they're talking about and im sure they will just tell me i need to buy...
June 16th 09 09:59 PM
by TimeWasted Go to last post

From The