Sprint Novatel Merlin C201 card error during installation by HDCorbis
Windows Vista build 5600 is detecting the card and downloading the drivers from Windows Updates but during the driver installation it gives the following error message: WindowsUpdate_80070005 WindowsUpdate_dt000 or WindowsUpdate_800F0217 WindowsUpdate_dt000 Neither of which return any information when searching the knowledge base.
October 16th 06 06:52 PM
by HDCorbis Go to last post
0 240
What graphics card for Aero and 2 monitors? by Nigel Molesworth
I'm planning to get a new motherboard for a Core 2 Duo soon, so I'll have to wave goodbye to my trusty Matrox Parhelia. I use 2 1280 x 1024 monitors to expand the DeskTop to 2560 x 1024, so I need a PCIe graphics card that will feed them both, and independently (so dialogs don't pop up in the middle, unless this has now been fixed) I also want to use the Aero interface, so I want something...
October 16th 06 07:15 PM
by DCR Go to last post
9 238
Compaq nx7010 ATI Drivers... by Keith Jetton
I agree with JO's post about the ATI drivers. I installed Vista RC1 last night and found out about the video issue. I found that if I disable the AGP port that my laptop screen is fine, but there goes the dual monitor support as well. Right now I have it setup as external monitor only. I have also tried to download drivers at ATI direct, but they do not have drivers for the ATI Mobility...
October 16th 06 09:00 PM
by Keith Jetton Go to last post
0 268
Hp Photosmart 7350 by [MON]Master_Paladin
I am lost and the doom of beta looms over my computer. HP printer will not load drivers or even with a clean install. Is help on the horizon?
October 16th 06 09:47 PM
by Ravynne Go to last post
4 402
post iPod ejecting problem by Coyote
This is mostly an iTunes bug. It's not Vista-ready yet. If you click "eject" or "safely remove" from explorer, it works properly. If you enable disk use in iTunes, the iPod will stay mounted after update and the eject icon in iTunes will work properly. If you don't have disk use enable, it loops trying to eject. This is a timing bug or something. HOW..EVER... this is only true for USB. If...
October 16th 06 11:56 PM
by Browncoat Go to last post
1 184
Samsung i730 has never worked with WMDC! by erol
My WM5 device has never been able to connect in WMDC. Vista beta 1 showed a generic portable device in device manager, but nothing connected. Beta 2 there was nothing at all. RC2 w/ WMDC beta 3 DOES show it's installing a device driver BUT no device ever appears in Device Manager (DM). DM does refresh several times when device is installed, connected, disconnected, BUT no device ever...
October 17th 06 12:04 AM
by erol Go to last post
0 175
Hauppauge analogue TV card drivers for Vista by Chirag
Vista install will not see the Hauppauge analogue TV card and cannot find the correct drivers. XP driver does not work and no support from Hauppauge despite saveral emails. Any suggestions or link to working Vista drivers for hauppauge analogue TV card?
October 17th 06 12:25 AM
by Jelle Go to last post
3 176
RC2 by Andy
Where can I download Vista RC2 I follow the link on Microsoft website but only end up with RC1
October 17th 06 01:04 AM
by Hugh Jass Go to last post
2 398
Help.........Issue with GeForce FX 5200 by timeman
I just installed Vista RC1 and having trouble in installing Nvidia GeForce FX 5200. Got the latest Vista drivers from Nvidia site, however as they are not Digitally Signed, Vista disables the card upon reboot. Driver details: Nvidia Date: 08.26.2006 Version: 9.6.3.3 Signer: Not Digitally Signed. Any help to enable the card? I use it to connect to my Plasma TV and worked
October 17th 06 02:32 AM
by JW Go to last post
5 206
Vista hardware by Skip
I downloaded the the vista compatibility check file to check my computer for compatibility with the Vista OS. That programs starts and runs the scan but never finishes. Is it possible that Vista 32 bit OS will not be compatible with a 64 bit motherboard running a 32 bit processor? Background: I upgraded a failed 32 bit ASUS motherboard to a 64 bit model thinking I would eventually...
October 17th 06 02:47 AM
by ericthebikeman Go to last post
2 157
Can't see 4GB on Vista x86 RC2 by Mark A. Richman
But I can on Vista x64 and XP x64. I tried using bcdedit to pae forceenable, but that doesn't work either.
(Multi-page thread 1 2)
October 17th 06 05:07 AM
by Intel Inside Go to last post
11 291
No soujd while pleying warcraft by Zac
HI all, can anyone please be kind enough to help solve this problem. I am using Vista TM RC1 64-BIT OS .. I can heard sound while playing Music and video...however when i start warcraft...this application first apear on the list ...and there is a few seconds of sounds before it's lost again....and then followed with no sound at all whie i was playing games...therefore...PLEASE help..your...
October 17th 06 05:26 AM
by Zac Go to last post
0 140
Intel express chipset driver issues by ceohotmail
I recently installed the vista rc2. The Microsoft drivers for the chipset gave flickering when playing wmv files on mp11., the media center was flickering - band of yellow/green lines so i searched in intel website and downloaded drivers .After installation the video plays well, But. Now the alloted graphic memory shows that it is 64MB instead of 128 MB ... and the media center wont go...
October 17th 06 11:26 AM
by Theo Go to last post
1 128
USB device not recognized by Jeppe
I get "USB device not recognized" when I connect my USB (Buffalo 2GB) memory stick to my 5744. The same stick works fine in XP. Anybody can help me with this.
October 17th 06 02:01 PM
by Jeppe Go to last post
2 147
InterAct ProPad 8 by danielbondas
i have a InterAct ProPad 8 and i can't find driver for xp and other updates of Windows. And it will be a grate ideea to insert a driver for it ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" button in the message pane. If you do not see the button, follow this link to...
October 17th 06 06:20 PM
by danielbondas Go to last post
0 154
Intel 915 and Aero by Victor Max
JW, Where did you download the Intel 915 graphic driver? i've searched on the intel download area but I didn't see any Vista drivers? can you help me out... I have the strange problem that no DVD Movie will run in the mediaplayer, Vista says there's problably something wrong with the graphics driver... Victor "JW" wrote:
(Multi-page thread 1 2)
October 17th 06 06:31 PM
by RandyH Go to last post
15 260
VISTA SOUND COMPAQ PRESARIO 2199US build 5600 by matasvytautas
Does anybody have a driver that works? Step by step installation instructions please...and link to driver that works..realtec vista driver does not work..neither does hp driver link..help!!!
October 17th 06 06:47 PM
by OLC Ministries Go to last post
1 154
No sound whatsoever by Richard Sutter
I have an Averatec laptop 3270, and the sound card appears to be "VIA AC'97 Enhanced Audio Controller" according to the device manager. Running RC1 build 5600 I have absolutely no sound whatsoever. XP SP2 has sound just fine. No drivers seem to be available (in fact, Averatec gets a little shirty when you ask). Any thoughts or suggestions? Some similar sort of driver? Some way to fool...
October 17th 06 06:53 PM
by OLC Ministries Go to last post
1 132
My Lexmark X1270 woun't communicate with Windows Vista by Gjert Stensrud
I have just bought a Lexmark X1270 multi-fuction printer. After a couple of hours I finally managed to install the software and drivers. But when I try to print or scan I recieve this error message: "The printer cannot communicate with the printer". According to the Device Manager the drivers are installed correctly. I have checked Lexmark's home page, and there are no drivers for Windows...
October 17th 06 07:10 PM
by BIGDADDY51 Go to last post
3 138
HP photosmart 7760 by Bruno
If you have not resolved this (its a few months on so I suppose you have) in Windows Vista RC1 go to Control Panel and Printers. Click add new printer then add local printer and click next, Seplect use an existing port usually LPT1, install the driver manually, under the manufacturers list click HP under the driver list find the HP Photosmart 7800 Series select that click next and finish...
October 17th 06 07:12 PM
by Bruno Go to last post

From The