  Rating Reverse Sort Order Thread / Thread Starter Last Post Replies Views
SPEEDTOUCH 330 by mijsmith77
Vista is unable to find drivers from isp cd (speedtouch 330 usb modem) I have to network my 8yr old pc for internet access. Any ideas?
July 16th 08 12:47 PM
by Mike Hall - MVP[_3_] Go to last post
5 184
Epson 1200U problem in Vista Ultimate by Carol
Hi, my great little Epson 1200U scanner won't install in Vista Ultimate. Epson does not have a driver for Vista. The "fix" that is floating around the Internet (disconnect scanner, download latest XP driver, unzip contents, access properties in the setup.exe progam, check the XP SP2 compatibility box, run setup.exe, plug in scanner, praying to the computer gods) does not work in Ultimate. ...
July 16th 08 05:17 PM
by Nonny Go to last post
1 112
Vista logical drive and partition size discrepencies by darvos
Hi all, I wanted to clone my old drive onto a larger drive. I used dd to copy the entire disk to the new drive, then I used qtparted to resize the partition. However, when I boot into vista, the size of the drive reported is different than the size of the partition. The drive space shows only the capacity of the old disk while the partition size shows the size of the new larger...
July 17th 08 02:25 AM
by darvos Go to last post
1 128
How to read hardware performance counters in Windows Vista by nupurk
Hi, I was wondering how I could read hardware performance counters, specifically the counter storing the number of L2 cache misses, in Windows Vista. I wasn't able to find any WMI classes that store this info. I'd be grateful if someone would point me in the right direction regarding this. Thanks, Nupur.
July 16th 08 09:32 PM
by nupurk Go to last post
0 109
CD-DVD by NICO
WHY MY CD-DVD ROM COULD ONLY READ THE MOVIES WHY IT COULD'NT READ OTHER FILE OR FORMAT ANYONE COULD HELP ME PLS.
July 17th 08 10:46 AM
by Rick Rogers Go to last post
2 121
no volume in internet explorer by cdleblanc
I am unable to hear anything when in internet explorer, but I have volume when I start a game. Does anyone know if I need to click something that I am not seeing? Can someone help?
July 17th 08 10:44 AM
by Rick Rogers Go to last post
1 137
Windows error for wlanapi.dll by Duffman[_2_]
I'm running Windows Vista Home Premium, 32 bit on Dell. I suddenly have been getting error messages for no reason. The message header is "Battery Meter: explorer.exe - Bad Image" The error reads "C:\Windows\system32\Wlanapi.dll is either not designed to run on Windows or it contains an error. Try installing the program again using the original installation media or contact your system...
July 17th 08 10:42 AM
by Rick Rogers Go to last post
2 167
digital camera not recognized as imaging device by marype
hello all. I have vista home edition and a new canon powershot A590 IS. when I first bought it I put in the CD for the software and installed it...then plugged in the camera to the USB port and the driver installed and device manager recognized it as an imaging device. It worked perfectly fine for about 3 weeks. then one day I plugged the camera in and vista could not install the driver and...
July 17th 08 04:48 AM
by marype Go to last post
0 97
Help With Latest Update for Intel 82945G Express Chipset Family? by Josh6208
I currently have version 7.14.0010.1147, and i've been trying to find updates for the driver, but to no avail. I went to Intel's website, but when i downloaded the only update i could find; 'Download Search Results' (http://tinyurl.com/36bqxk) it didn't work, saying i didn't have the right driver. As you can see the version of Vista you have doesn't matter with that download. I really want to...
July 17th 08 02:36 PM
by David Vair Go to last post
1 106
infrared transceiver not staying on by alba03
In order to keep the transceiver on I have to continually push the the button on the top. It reads when I use the keyboard, but not when I use the mouse. It stops communicating with the mouse after about 30-45 seconds. Any ideas?
July 16th 08 04:24 PM
by alba03 Go to last post
0 121
Monitor Resolution and Bit Settings Keep changing by Byron
Hey guys, I've been running into a problem recently with my monitor. I have Dell D630 Laptop with Vista Business x32 with a NVidia Quadro NVS 135M. I also have a triple monitor setup using TripleHead2Go by Matrox. This wasn't a problem before, but I take my laptop home a lot and bring it back to work. For the most part, it would keep the resolution (or I would have to make small...
July 16th 08 03:47 PM
by Byron Go to last post
2 166
Sound problems with Realtek Audio by Spartan117.Halo[_2_]
Hi there, Using Vista Ultimate x32 edition. Just installed Vista and installed all the latest drivers for my devices. Im using Realtek HD audio Manager which is the correct driver for my onboard sound card. The problem though is that sound is only coming out from the front right
July 16th 08 02:14 AM
by Halsey Go to last post
4 193
AppleMobileDeviceHelper by Cher
I updated my itunes to 7.7 and after that I have a continous msg when I have itunes open. 'AppleMobileDeviceHelper has stopped working. A problem caused the program to stop working correctly.' etc. How can I get it to stop??? I have a Dell with Vista-new this year. It has been going well except for this problem.
July 16th 08 03:37 AM
by cafdtp Go to last post
4 199
vista not recognising external hdd by thwartedthong
I have just purchased a new notebook Asus X70sr. My old hp zd7000 pavilion notebook died last week so not only have i had to put up with the stress of not being able to access all my files and data on a dead computer its 5 days on and i still am unable to access the 60 gig hardrive which is now in a vi power enclosure usb2.0 to ide interface. Running Xp on the old laptop i used previously this...
July 16th 08 04:21 PM
by Colin Barnhorst[_2_] Go to last post
4 198
shut down unexpectedly BLUE SCREEN by P.J.
Problem signature Problem Event Name: BlueScreen OS Version: 6.0.6001.2.1.0.768.2 Locale ID: 13321 Files that help describe the problem (some files may no longer be available) Mini062008-01.dmp sysdata.xml Version.txt
July 16th 08 03:08 AM
by Colin Barnhorst[_2_] Go to last post
1 185
IDE to Laptop by Ehab
I just bought an IDE to USB cable to connect a couple of old Seagate internal hard drives to my new laptop w/ Vista on and get the files I had off them. The drives show up fine and the software is installed right away as soon as I plug them in, but when I try to access them from My Computer it says I have to format the drive first. I know that that would delete everything off the hard drive,...
July 16th 08 01:30 AM
by Nonny Go to last post
1 147
DVD CD Rom driver error code by Shannon Christopher
I cannot get my DVD player to run a DVD or a CD Rom. I have this error. This device cannot start. (Code 10) Click 'Check for solutions' to send data about this device to Microsoft and to see if there is a solution available. When I check for solutions it never comes back with anything. Any help would be great.
July 16th 08 12:47 AM
by Shannon Christopher Go to last post
0 175
Realtek RTL8139/810x Family Fast Ethernet Nic by Bad Dog Running
I play on a mud (it is a text based game) and tend to idle when im at work. When I come back home my computer is in a sleep type mode and the Ethernet card is also put into a sleep type mode and i lose connection to my game. how do i fix this so the computer does not go into sleep at all ever or interupt the ethernet card?
July 16th 08 02:11 PM
by Man-wai Chang ToDie (33.6k) Go to last post
1 170
SigmaTel High Definition Audio Driver by [email protected]
Which SigmaTel High Definition Audio Driver is the most recently released driver? 6.10.0.5274 or 6.10.5405.0
July 16th 08 04:17 PM
by Michael Walraven[_3_] Go to last post
3 208
Windows Mobile Device Center and 2 HP iPAQ's by jasonb007
I have Windows Vista Business 32, Windows Mobile Device Center 6.1 and Outlook 2007. I use an HP iPAQ 514 Voice Messenger and can sync ok via Bluetooth and USB. I sync calendar, tasks, email & contacts. I have introduced another iPAQ - HP iPAQ 614c and set this up to sync just tasks and calendars. Again, can sync via Bluetooth and USB connection. I want to be able to sync ALL calendar...
July 17th 08 03:25 PM
by jasonb007 Go to last post

From The