i need help with sound i just bought vista by Robert
i just bought windows vista Home Premium and im having a sound proublem, i dont have sound on my pc and my sound is intergrated with my computer, the sound was working great and after i installed windows vista i have no sound on my computer it says No Audio Output Devise is Installed ? i dont have a sound card i use intergrated sound from the pc but why is it not working? plz help me...
July 1st 07 05:02 AM
by Captain Roberts Go to last post
1 126
Must uninstall wireless NIC after reboot by Robert
Hello group, I'm having trouble with a new Sony notebook running Vista Home Premium. The wireless card is an Intel 3945ABG. This system has been operational for a few months without this symptom. This wireless card will not detect networks after a reboot. To see them again the NIC driver has to be uninstalled in device manager and reinstalled. I can't see any errors in event viewer and the...
July 16th 07 06:14 PM
by Robert Go to last post
1 121
Nokia AD-42W & BT A2DP by Robert
I Recently purchased a Bluetooth audio Reciever/transmitter gateway, to send Audio through bluetooth from wireless audio devices, such as a N95, or a laptop. The N95 has a2dp support and connects / plays audio seamlessly. On my laptop on the other hand, connection is easily established, allthough audio throughput is very limited, it seems this is a common problem on most bluetooth laptops....
January 29th 08 05:48 PM
by Robert Go to last post
0 137
Vista Ulitimate 64 ~ Media Center works with Hauppauge HVR 1600, or Vista has 4MB memory . Not both. by Robert
I recently added two additional 2 MB of memory to my system for a total of 4 1MB sticks. Vista 64 showed me that I had 3MB until I changed a BIOS setting under AdvancedCPU ConfigurationMemory Settings where I changed "Hardware Memory Hole" to "Enabled"... then Vista sees all 4MB, but then Media Center goes from sometimes smooth, somtimes choppy.... to not getting any kind of video...
April 14th 07 08:29 PM
by Robert Go to last post
0 159
Ethereal in Vista? by Robert
Does this work? How does one packet sniff in Vista? Thanks, - Robert
October 18th 07 12:24 AM
by gwtx2[_2_] Go to last post
3 129
ATI 9100 drivers? by Robert
I guess we're out of luck if we have ATI 9100 graphics. I did install the XP drivers and it is working at the proper resolution, but no Aero. Regards, - Robert
February 9th 07 08:30 PM
by Mirko Go to last post
1 166
Western Digital SATA 400GB aka Disk1 is offline and cant read by Robert
Was running Windows Home Media Center and upgraded via fresh install of Vista Home Premium. In Disk Management, my secondary WD hard drive known as Disk 1 is not online. I tried Diskpart to try to bring it online, nothing. In Disk Management I selected disk 1 and right clicked and it does't allow me to import or bring online. Only option is to convert to basic and loose data and properties....
February 2nd 07 01:44 PM
by Dave B. Go to last post
5 147
Wireless Entertainment 8000 by Robert
Today I installed my new "Wireless Entertainment Desktop 8000". This set includes the Keyboard 8000 and the Lasermouse 8000. I run a DELL Dimension 9200 PC for a while and had a Logitech Wireless Desktop set before that runned without any problems. What I was looking forward to was the navigation pad on the keyboard and the backlightet keys of it - and I liked the design of the devices. And...
(Multi-page thread 1 2)
July 21st 08 01:15 PM
by sutester Go to last post
14 458
Atheros Wireless network Adapter Trend micro common firewall miniport) by Robert
Help (D-Link wireless). l can't run my Zone Alarm Security Suite on Vista RC1 5600,however i decided too instal Trend Micro pc-cillin internet security suite 14 (beta)2007 Release). ERROR: This device is not working properly because Windows cannot load the drivers required for this device. (Code 31) trend micro firewall miniport PS: device manger has 2 wireless adapters showing. Atheros...
September 10th 06 08:59 PM
by Robert Go to last post
0 486
USB device not recognised by Robert Aldwinckle
(cross-post added to Vista Hardware) "MerAlAthSier" wrote in message ... At least XP gives you an error message. My son and I have used our Sansa's (e260 and e280) for almost a year on Vista and all of a sudden neither of them work. No error message, just doesn't work. The USB port works for ...
February 19th 08 09:57 PM
by tanuj_chadha[_7_] Go to last post
1 138
Windows Update - Vista RC2 Problem (Code 800F020B) by Robert Aldwinckle
(added cross-post to Vista Hardware) "CreeperKamikaze" wrote in message ... Hi! I'm having trouble installing an update in Windows Vista RC2 (build 5744) called "Microsoft Corporation driver update for Microsoft USB Sync" I ended up getting this error: Microsoft Corporation driver...
February 14th 07 01:53 AM
by Robert Aldwinckle Go to last post
0 296
Windows Update error code 800F020B by Robert Aldwinckle
(added cross-post to Vista Hardware) "c01by" wrote in message ... I get the same error code with Vista RC-1 for Divio - image - NoteCam Pro USB PC Camera but I have not found a solution yet. "Algypan" wrote: On Windows Vista Beta 2
September 23rd 06 03:54 PM
by Robert Aldwinckle Go to last post
0 210
Unable to install the update for my HP printer Photosmart D7363 by Robert Aldwinckle
(cross-post added to Vista Hardware) "Mokhtar Belaidi" Mokhtar wrote in message ... First I used the HP CD for Vista which comes along with it to install the driver which failed at some point. Then I remaoved the old installation and tried windows update (Hewlett-Packard - Other Hardware - HP...
December 18th 07 08:13 PM
by Robert Aldwinckle Go to last post
0 119
Hard Drive Question by Robert Barnett
Hello, I just added two new 1TB My Book external USB 2.0 hard drives to my system. They come formatted and partitioned, but it is formatted FAT32, all of my other drivers are NTFS and so I went in to the Windows Vista disk management tool (sorry I don't remember what it is actually called but it allows you to see all of your drives, partitions, etc.) to do a quick format to NTFS. However,...
(Multi-page thread 1 2)
June 6th 08 06:40 AM
by Colin Barnhorst[_2_] Go to last post
12 329
Sony Camera driver problem by Robert E[_2_]
I have a Sony Cyber-shot T100 that when plugged in via a USB Vista sees but claims it needs the driver. Spent 48 minutes with Sony and another 55 minutes with HP. Sony says it doesn't supply the driver and claims that the camera's driver is already in Vista. NOT! HP tried downloading a Sony USB driver but it didn't work either. When I remove the SD card and plug it into the computer's...
February 20th 08 04:54 PM
by ALVARO DE CASTRO VASCONCELLOS Go to last post
1 117
Memory Parity Error by Robert Firth
"NNI Error, Memory Parity Error, The system has halted" Every time I resume from hibernation, I get this halt message. I have already run the memory diagnostic to no avail. Any ideas? I'm getting ready to contact Dell support about this, but I thought I would check here first. Dell Inspiron 6000 1.5Ghz Pentium M
December 21st 06 04:34 AM
by Robert Firth Go to last post
4 245
DVD Writer and CD Drive stopped working (Code 37) by Robert G
Running Vista RTM for a week. Now both of my DVD/CD drives are no longer showing up as drives in Windows explorer. In device manager they both show with a Yellow ! sign and the status message "Windows cannot initialize the device driver for this hardware. (Code 37)". I have tried uninstalling the drivers and searching for new drivers. Each time I get the same results. I ran the "Check...
December 7th 06 11:43 AM
by Robert G Go to last post
3 168
Video issues on Asus NB L4000H (Sis 650) by Robert Gajdzica
I just installed Vista RC1 on my Asus notebook and I'm not able to use notebooks display. Vista work fine, but only on external display. If I tried to enable display on NB body nothink happened. Neither enabling it through display settings nor by using keyboard shortcurt wont work. Main display is still dark. Is this known issue? I'm using built in drivers (Sis 650_651_M650_M652_740 Microsoft...
September 5th 06 06:33 AM
by Robert Gajdzica Go to last post
0 504
Vista Home premium - mouse settings by Robert J. Lafayette
Basic mouse which came with desktop. Since I am left handed that when I reboot the mouse automatically has the left button activated for clicking. Is there a way, rather than after every reboot, going to control panel mouse adjust buttons to switch sides to have this locked with right button activated,
February 14th 08 07:05 PM
by Robert J. Lafayette Go to last post
0 163
how to? by Robert J. Lafayette
Home Premium. When I insert a blank DVD I wish usually to burn a DVD using my preferred software. The pop up options window only shows various options, none of which allows me to click on to my burning software. I prefer to use DVD Decrypter to burn DVD's as it works best to me.
March 29th 08 03:09 PM
by Robert J. Lafayette Go to last post

From The