Sync Outlook 2003 with QTEC S200 Windows Mobile 2005 by Roger
Hi all I had big hope, that in Vista RC1 synchronisation between my QTEC S200 (Windows Mobile 2005) and Outlook 2003 would work. But when connecting via USB to the PC the Sync-Center shows only the QTECs Memory (internal & SD Card), but not the Phone itself. The memory can not be configured. Synchronizing Sound from within MediaPlayer 11 works fine. Could it be, that synchronisation with...
September 15th 06 09:17 PM
by Roger Go to last post
0 171
Installing / Registering Canon Multipass F80 Vista Driver by Roger
I have saved the driver update for vista "F80_Vista32.exe" to my desktop. After accepting the licencing agreement, the installation runs. Before it finishes the following error pops up: "An error occurred while files were being copied". How do I get past this to finish the installation? Canon tells me it is a system issue not a driver issue. -- Roger
(Multi-page thread 1 2)
March 3rd 10 07:09 PM
by steve parr Go to last post
17 693
startup from usb hd with vista by Roger
My windows vista was installed on my c disk. Due to computer failure I have removed my hd and mounted it in a usb hd unit. How can I start it up from another pc or wath is needed to do to be aible to do so? Iknow that the bios setting of my pc must be set to bootup from a usb device and this is already done.
May 30th 07 04:11 PM
by Richard Urban Go to last post
4 132
Bluetooth mouse looses connection after Vista sleep state by roger
I have a very annoying problem with my Microsoft Wireless Intellimouse Explorer for Bluetooth. When after putting my computer in sleep mode the bluetooth mouse does not reconnect. The only thing I can do is pull the batteries out of the mouse and put them back in and only then it decides to reconnect. I am running Windows Vista Ultimate 64-bit with the latest 64-bit MS Wireless...
(Multi-page thread 1 2)
December 28th 09 06:18 PM
by Russell Hunt Go to last post
16 508
Hidden Vista 64-32 Tricks,Tools,Tips for 2008. And More ! by Roger Callen
These Hidden Tools Will help you get max performance, What are Best of Vista, Tweak Security Settings in XP and Vista,How Using USB keys to improve Vista performance ,Improvements in Windows Server 2008 and many more at... http://vista-tricks-tips.blogspot.com
December 12th 07 05:46 PM
by Jupiter Jones [MVP] Go to last post
5 105
Hidden Vista64-32 Tricks,Tools,Tips! Windows Server 2008 Advices AndMore ! by Roger Callen[_2_]
These Hidden Tools Will help you get max performance and to Tweak Security Settings in XP and Vista,How Using USB keys to improve Vista performance ,What are Best of Vista,Improvements in Windows Server 2008 and many more at... http://vista-tricks-tips.blogspot.com
December 12th 07 05:48 PM
by Jupiter Jones [MVP] Go to last post
5 136
Hidden Vista Tricks, Tools, Tips, Tricks and More ! by Roger Callen[_2_]
These Hidden tools will help you get maximum performance,The Best of Vista's New Tools,Tweak Security Settings in XP and Vista,What's Inside Vista: Using USB keys to improve Vista performance , Networking Vista, and more at... http://vista-tricks-tips.blogspot.com
November 28th 07 03:24 AM
by Drew Go to last post
2 124
System Restore by Roger H. Sirois
I use Vista Home premium on a Levono T60 laptop. Recently, I tried to do a 'system restore' for the first time since using this system (~2 years). I was having problems setting up a Linksys wireless router at the time. The restore command was accepted and would go through the motions OK, but at the end (~5 minutes) I would get a pop-up screen indicating that the restore was not successful...
February 3rd 09 06:16 PM
by Malke[_2_] Go to last post
1 167
Conflict running exe files with Acrobat 8 Professional by Roger H. Sirois
Recently, with a download of a pdf file, the computer (Lenovo T60 running Vista Home Premium) suddenly stopped being able to run any exe file and the logo ob a number of desktop apps changes to the Acrobat logo. . The problem is resolved when Acrobat 8 is uninstalled. The bottom line is that I cannot run applications when Acrobat is installed. Adobe tech support suggested "restore...
September 25th 09 02:28 PM
by Roger H. Sirois Go to last post
0 182
New screen by Roger H. Sirois
Due to a Adobe Acrobat file corruption. I uninstalled the program. However, I also need to name & open a new desktop screen, then reload Adobe Acrobat. How do I open a new screen and transfer all the files from a previous screen into the new screen? Thanks.
January 21st 10 05:44 PM
by Pavel A.[_2_] Go to last post
4 389
Sound when trying to open app. by Roger H. Sirois
I have a IBM T60 laptop with Vista Home Premium. I also a Verizon Aircard for internet access. Since I've had the system (about 3 months) the following had never occurred. However, today, when opening this app., a weird 2 chirp sound (like a short squealing sound) occurred when only this app. was being opened. Verizon says its the operating system as their card can't produce. The app....
July 23rd 07 08:05 PM
by Cal Bear '66 Go to last post
1 107
Windows Calender by Roger H. Sirois
I have a IBM T60 laptop with Vista Home Premium. Had the system for about 3 months mostly without problems. However, for about two weeks, when booting up, I get a message that the Windows calendar is not functioning. Any clues on how to fix or prevent this message from appearing?
July 23rd 07 08:02 PM
by Cal Bear '66 Go to last post
1 132
b_r funcs stopped working by Roger H. Sirois
I have a Lenovo laptop with Vista Home Premium. Has anyone gotten the message "b_r funcs stopped working and was closed"? This occurs on the boot, and also prevents me from backing up the hard drive. Any suggestions?
May 29th 07 10:33 PM
by freddy Go to last post
1 95
Multiple Monitors by Roger H. Sirois
I have a Lenovo laptop with Vista Home Premium. Has anyone tried to operate with multiple monitors? Can't seem to have an arrangement that allows the laptop monitor to have a different appearance than the other monitor. Had no problems working with 2 monitors when using XP. Any suggestions?
May 22nd 07 06:30 PM
by Roger H. Sirois Go to last post
0 105
New screen by Roger H. Sirois
Due to a Adobe Acrobat file corruption. I uninstalled the program. However, I also need to name & open a new desktop screen, then reload Adobe Acrobat. How do I open a new screen and transfer all the files from a previous screen into the new screen? Thanks.
January 15th 10 01:50 PM
by Roger H. Sirois Go to last post
0 265
USB Ports not working properly by Roger Janvier
I have upgraded HP Pavilion a1129n and now some of my USB ports don't work, and the ones that work doesn't pick up usb 2.0 for removable USB flashdrives, I have reblasted my harddrive many times, still nothing. I have also noticed that my Hard drive of 200GB has been reduced to 186GB, Is there a driver for my USB ports that I need or something? and for the 14 GB i'm missing, I don't...
April 3rd 07 11:28 AM
by Mick Go to last post
4 106
Ready Boost and Virtual Memory by Roger P
I have just purchased a 4GB SD card. I choose 'use this device to speed up the system using ready boost'. I allocated 3,810MB of the device as was recommended by windows. I then checked the virtual memory of my system as it only says I have 2GB. I've got 1024MB of RAM, and 1300MB of my Hard drive is allocated to windows. Is ready boost used as virtual memory? If it is why isn't it...
April 26th 07 05:02 AM
by Rock Go to last post
4 150
Speakers don't work under Vista by Roger Stenson
Hi all I have purchased a new set of speakers for my Vista set up I have plugged them into a neighbouring XP desktop and they work fine in stereo When I plug them into my new Vista build one side of the Stereo does not work The system says the devise is working ok but when I test the configuration of the speakers one does not work Apart from building the system, installing Hauppauge and...
June 2nd 07 10:33 PM
by freddy Go to last post
1 114
Internet Explorer (Vista) stopped seeing my external hard drive by roger-in-tucson
Device manager shows my external hard drive functioning normally and it shows up in "safely remove hardware," but the drive fails to show up as being connected and available to access files. It's worked okay for months and only disappeared around the time I ran the K-Lite pack to get codecs for MP4 files (during the install process K-Lite checked for registry problems and "corrected" them).
July 17th 08 10:36 PM
by roger-in-tucson Go to last post
0 163
Mouse double click problem by rogers_m
I have recently installed Vista Home Premium onto my Alienware Area51 7500. I'm very pleased with the OS however have one real problem when using the mouse. When I double click(or single click depending on what i'm doing) on a URL link, shortcut or program the system intermittantly doesn't do anything! I have to re-click or click away from the actual link I want to open in order for the...
May 3rd 07 01:57 PM
by rogers_m Go to last post

From The