  Rating Reverse Sort Order Thread / Thread Starter Last Post Replies Views
Speech Recognition with Windows Live Messenger by Katherine
I can not get my speech recognition to type a message itself. I can use all the commands, like hide profile pictures, send a nudge, add a smile, I just cannot figure out how to send the text itself. Can someone please help??
August 3rd 08 05:20 PM
by rainbowsurfer Go to last post
4 239
i pod scync by WONDERFULWAYNELFFLST7
i cant get media player to reconize ipod
August 4th 08 08:28 AM
by Barb Bowman Go to last post
1 216
no more auto run can't find the right registry by asmorrey1
Basically My autorun no longer works. Searched on the internet and attempted to find the correct registry entry *NoDriveTypeAutoRun. However i could not find this registry and now don't know how to proceed to sort out this problem. Anyhelp would be much appreciated! * -- asmorrey1
August 4th 08 08:50 PM
by PaulM Go to last post
6 208
DVD CD Device by fresh breeze
Recently I lost the ability to use my dvd cd device. Upon booting the system will read (green light flash) but then nothing would register. . . I am getting a Code 39 message which reads , "windows cannot load the device driver for this hardware. The device may be corrupted or missing". Although the D:/ drive is shown and it claims that the most current updates are applied, I am still...
August 4th 08 03:21 PM
by Cal Bear '66[_2_] Go to last post
1 154
Problems with a Second HD by Morathia
Hello Guys, I bought some days ago a new hard disk for my computer. I've look in my Bios and the hd is detected, I also have format And Initialized it from the disk management page, but when I open my computer windows from the Start Windows button the HD never show up. (window Explorer does the samething) At the beginning i was wondering if it was a problems, that both of my HD are detected...
August 4th 08 06:54 PM
by Morathia Go to last post
3 169
Logitech Headset Problems by DeSade
It is a USB connected headset, it did not come with drivers at all. The headset is not working to the standard it was working before and it is not detecting properly Its detecting as {0.0.1.00000000}.{fc1d4d89-bead for output (that would be the headphones) and as Unknown for input (microphone). This is happening in both Ventrilo and in game sound set up from a MMO I play but it was showing as...
August 6th 08 03:02 AM
by DeSade Go to last post
8 157
What is this icon in my bar? by L. Sharp
What is this? I normally have one, now I have two. When you hover the mouse over it, it shows nothing. Here is a picture of it: http://usapetsitters.com/images/iconbar.jpg It's the two icons to the left.. kinda looks like a check mark in front of someone.
August 5th 08 06:54 PM
by Malke[_2_] Go to last post
1 155
May be something wrong in my device system. by Mohamed[_2_]
Could anybody help me that is because I keep being informed through a windows defender alarming pop up saying that . In fact I do not know what does this mean and what can I do for this system change? please help me. -- Dr Mokhaz
August 5th 08 08:33 PM
by tanuj_chadha[_8_] Go to last post
2 185
Windows vista ultimate hangs in HT machine*** URGENT SUGGESTION NEEDED PLEASE*** by somu_bcrec
Hi everybody, I have intel p4 3.0 Ghz HT processor intel original D101GGC mainboard 1 gb zion ram ddr 80 gb sata hdd When i install windows vista ultimate it completes the installation fine but after installation while using windows vista , it get hangs for few minutes and remain like that for 2-3 mins, with no mouse keyboard working :confused: ,then again the hangs clears and it start working.
August 5th 08 10:04 PM
by Curious[_3_] Go to last post
2 187
CD Question by Mtek
Hi, I just re-installed Vista. Since then, my CD/RW is having issues reading disks. It reads only sometimes. And, here is an interesting one..... I had a CD burned for me with music on it. I wanted to listen to it but the CD/RW would not recognize that there was a disk in the drive. However, FreeRIP was able to rip the tracks just fine........
August 3rd 08 08:59 PM
by Peter Foldes Go to last post
1 158
DVD Drive Dissapeared! Help Please! by peanut[_2_]
Alright, here is the problem, my DVDRAM GSA T20L ATA Drive has mysteriously disappeared! I have tried to fix the problem for days now (long nights too.) I read in many helpless forums that it has to do with iTunes and other Apple Software. True, I did install iTunes but the Drive was still accessible. Others say it has to do with some "Filters" in the registry, tried three different methods and...
August 4th 08 04:20 AM
by peanut[_4_] Go to last post
3 182
Error Message - Page error in non page area by Don
I am attempting to help a friend in need. He is running Vista Home Premium on a new HP desktop with an AMD Athlon processor and 2GB of RAM. To run some of his games, it was necessary to install a new video card (the computer came with the video integrated in the mother board), and to install a larger power supply. So, he installed the new video card (nVidia 8600GT and the new power supply...
August 4th 08 03:20 PM
by Paul Montgomery Go to last post
3 185
LiveKernelEvent by gae
Plese help me Descrizione Si è verificato un problema dell'hardware video che impedisce il corretto funzionamento di Windows. Firma del problema Nome evento problema: LiveKernelEvent Versione SO: 6.0.6000.2.0.0.768.3 ID impostazioni locali: 1040
August 5th 08 03:58 AM
by Alejandro Go to last post
1 214
USB ports; they show a Yellow Exclamation mark Error 39 Vista by eaglenisa
Hi PLEASE HELP! This is the first time I am using Support and hope there is somebody who can help me. I have had a constant problem with the USB ports; they show a Yellow Exclamation mark on all the Intel (R) 82801Gg (ICH7 Family) USB Controllers Under universal bus controllers
August 3rd 08 12:25 AM
by Michael Go to last post
2 197
3com gigabyte LOM (3c940) by Wouter Smaal
I upgrade yesterday from XP to Vista, but I have a problem to set-up the trivial internet connection. I can't set-up the connection because the only suggestion that Vista offers me is a connection with PPPoE (See http://tinyurl.com/37erh5. I want an internet broadband connection without PPPoE via my ADSL modem/router (Zyxel 2602). My ISP doesn't support PPPoE. Its not a network problem...
August 5th 08 10:07 PM
by Wandering[_2_] Go to last post
2 163
Flash Drive Problem by George W. Barrowcliff
I bought a 2 gb Minnie Mouse Flash Drive. When I plug it in to the usb port two drives are shown as mounted. A 1 Gb drive is shown as "CD Drive (G:)Minnie" and the second 1 Gb is shown as a normal "Removable Disk (F:)" and operates as I would expect. The Minnie volume has two files, one an autorun.inf and the other is Minnie.exe, a 1 mb flash file that displays a screen full of Minnie mouse...
August 4th 08 04:38 PM
by George W. Barrowcliff Go to last post
2 174
DVD-R Drive not burning above 6x by Bravo1
Hello there. I just upgrade my system from Windows XP SP3 to Vista Ultimate x86. But one thing I've noticed is that neither of my new SATA DVD-R drives will burn above 6x. When I used them in XP, they would burn a full DVD in about 3 minutes. But in Vista, it takes about 40 minutes! I've updated the firmwares, BIOS, and nothing seems to work. I've even tried my old EIDE DVD-R and it will...
August 5th 08 10:00 PM
by Wandering[_2_] Go to last post
1 194
Code 39 error on USB Ports by Michael
I am trying to use my USB ports for a USB to serial adapter. It isn't working. When I go to device manager, it shows the yellow traingle with a code 39 error. I have tried reloading the drivers but that does not solve the problem. Any ideas?
August 3rd 08 12:24 AM
by Michael Go to last post
2 164
sd card reader by steven1970
hi everyone,can anyboby explain this.my card reader icon in my computer,disappears completely when i eject it,it used to still be there but the little card inside the icon would disapear but the other icon with sd would still be there???????????its not done this before anyone know why?im baffled:confused: ive got pics to make it simple to understand what im asking.many thanks if you can...
August 3rd 08 01:56 PM
by steven1970 Go to last post
0 169
Linksys WUSB54G disconnects when antoher USB device is diconnected by MJMCN
I have PC running Windows Vista Ultimate. When I connect and then disconnect another USB device my USB network adapter, a Linksys WUSB54G, disconnects from the network. I can fix the problem by disconnecting the USB cable from the USB network adapter and then reconnecting it. It is an annoying problem. I didn't have this problem with Windows XP. Can anyone help?
August 6th 08 01:52 AM
by MJMCN Go to last post

From The