Acer C314, Vista and modem by Zakhar Amirov
Vista has installed some driver "Agre Systems AC'97 Modem", but it cant not only call any number but diagnostic doesnt work too.
December 10th 06 09:49 AM
by Zakhar Amirov Go to last post
0 197
Acer C314, Vista and FIR by Zakhar Amirov
Vista installed some driver but it doesnt detect my PDA (as WinXP) and cant receive any file from it
December 10th 06 09:51 AM
by Zakhar Amirov Go to last post
0 194
Acer C314, Vista and bluetooth headset by Zakhar Amirov
Vista cant find bluetooth headset
December 13th 06 03:52 PM
by Poltergeek Go to last post
1 163
Microphone playback volume level by Zak
I'd like to listen the voice coming from the microphone playing a WMP video. Is there a capability to enable and show microphone slide volume level in the playback devices ? Thanks
March 20th 08 09:06 AM
by Zak Go to last post
0 169
DVD-Rom always formated in 'Burn to Disc' by zainulridlo
My DVD-ROM always display a new CD/DVD in 'Burn to Disc'. Why is it so? -- zainulridlo Posted via http://www.vistaheads.com
October 12th 08 10:42 AM
by Rick Rogers Go to last post
1 246
Program error by ZainDustin
Hello everybody, I have been trying to use an Unpacker program to unpack some files in a game. But the problem is every time I try to use an MS-DOS Batch File to Unpack all the files in a specific folder. Anyway, every time I try to run the program, I'm told that another program is using it. So, I restarted the PC and still the same error comes up. I read the Readme.txt and it said that...
February 19th 07 03:28 PM
by ZainDustin Go to last post
0 162
How can I disable pen taps in Windows Vista Home Basic? by Zaiburst
The 'pen taps' are when you use a graphics tablet (wacom bamboo), and for example you hold the pen down, and the cursor pauses for a moment to animate a circle so that it can open up a menu. This gets in the way of my drawing, since every stroke is paused in this way which can be very disruptive and frustrating. I have searched on how to disable it, and it seems quite easy in the regular...
November 17th 08 07:55 PM
by Zaiburst Go to last post
0 304
Vista 32bit BSOD by zacmccormick
I am getting an unpredictable BSOD sometime after my laptop goes into sleep mode. It doesn't happen all of the time. I have several USB devices which I connect and disconnect regularly. The USB devices include 2 WD Passport 250GB external USB hdds, a Logitech Nano USB mouse, and a Sierra Wireless AC595U USB Air Card. I have all of the latest windows updates installed as of 02.26.2008. It's a...
May 1st 08 03:04 PM
by Martin Stein Go to last post
2 160
Issues with USB Tablet (TB4200) by Zack
Hi, For about a year now I own a Trust TB4200. I used it on a Windows XP Desktop PC and it worked perfectly. But as soon as I connected it to my Vista laptop, problems started to show up. Whenever I want to use the pen it's as if it is always touching the board, meaning it's constantly clicking (like holding the leftmouse button down all the time while moving the mouse). I'm sure this has...
September 22nd 07 05:04 PM
by Zack Go to last post
0 146
E-Mail me by zachy
"Black Baptist" wrote: .
March 13th 10 11:19 AM
by zachy Go to last post
0 342
Microphone issue by zachary.duke
I have a dell inspiron 1525 laptop, and i can't get my microphone to work. I have SigmaTel High Definition Audio CODEC, and all drivers are up to date. I plug in the microphone, and it says "Working" next to "Microphone/ Line In" when I enter Control Panel -- Sound -- Recording. However, the bars next to it that light up green when there is sound, never light up. The computer does not garner...
March 31st 09 01:21 AM
by zachary.duke Go to last post
0 209
NTFS to FAT32 Formatting by Zachary Hunt
I have a portable hard drive that has a card reader attached also, it is for downloading my mCF cards form my camera and should be formatted to FAT32. A friend borrewed it andformatted it to NTFS and i can't seem to find how to reformat it to FAT32. Any sugestions greatfully recieved. Kind Regards Zachary
October 12th 07 03:18 AM
by Don S.[_2_] Go to last post
6 125
Drive Letter Access (DLA) by Zach
I had seen several posts that DLA is not compatible with Vista but these posts are several months old. Does anyone know the latest with Sonic DLA ? Does it work with Vista ? Is it supported ? Is it more trouble than it's worthed ? Thanks, -- Zach
(Multi-page thread 1 2)
December 13th 07 01:52 PM
by GTS Go to last post
11 275
Ati X1300 hardware installiation problem by Zach
I have an Nvidia 680i Chipset motherboard, 2.6Ghz Core2 Quad. 3.5Gb of RAM. Vista-64 Home Premium. When I put in my video card it ran fine one startup. I soon tried to install the hardware from the CD so it would recognize it as a video card and let me enable the 3d accelerator and directX draw. when I tried to install the catalyst control and the hardware I got this erroe when it was...
October 5th 07 01:36 AM
by Zach Go to last post
2 152
nVidia DX10 Support with Vista by Zach
Does the nVidia GeForce 8600 GTS Card support DX10 in a Vista ? Thanks -- Zach
September 26th 07 12:09 AM
by Kornowski[_2_] Go to last post
1 116
No soujd while pleying warcraft by Zac
HI all, can anyone please be kind enough to help solve this problem. I am using Vista TM RC1 64-BIT OS .. I can heard sound while playing Music and video...however when i start warcraft...this application first apear on the list ...and there is a few seconds of sounds before it's lost again....and then followed with no sound at all whie i was playing games...therefore...PLEASE help..your...
October 17th 06 05:26 AM
by Zac Go to last post
0 140
HP OfficeJet 5610 and Photosmart 385 - unable to find a core drive by Zabetprof
I have both of the aforementioned printers. According to HPs website, the 385 drivers are supposed to be included in Windows. However, during the device installation, I get the following error: Windows found driver software for your device but encountered an error while attempting to install it: Unable to find a core driver package that is required by the printern driver package. I get...
May 29th 07 03:54 PM
by huwyngr Go to last post
5 153
Troubleshoot device conflicts by Z
Ok. So, I firstly I have Windows Vista Home Premium on an MDG Visionbook model: MS-10342B. This comes with an Intel Graphics Media Accelerator (model 900 or 950 not sure which but apparently it uses the same driver). The driver can be found on a third party site that I have. I'm not sure if we're allowed to post 3rd-party sites on the forum, and also it doesn't really matter for the issue...
(Multi-page thread 1 2)
November 29th 07 03:35 AM
by Elliott Go to last post
10 269
Motorola Moto Q cannot synchronize by YYZRic
The built-in "Sync Center" doesn't synchronize with Motorola MOTO Q (smartphone) and the old ActiveSync is not supported by VISTA. Does anybody know a workaround to synchronize the MotoQ with OUTLOOK? Thanks
December 4th 06 05:59 PM
by weiqj Go to last post
2 178
No Sound after upgrading to Vista RTM from XP SP2 by Yuval Rakavy
Hi! I have upgraded my Dell Precision 450 to Vista Ultimate. Before the upgrade I had really good sound. After the upgrade, nothing... When I try to play something using Windows Media Player or Media Center, I get an error that file cannot be opened. I have tried to reinstall the driver, get a newer one etc. In device manager the driver seems to be working fine, except that there is no...
(Multi-page thread 1 2)
April 24th 07 06:12 AM
by BA1975 Go to last post

From The