  Rating Thread Reverse Sort Order / Thread Starter Last Post Replies Views
Xbox 360 usb controller by Madrang
i buy an Usb Xbox 360 controller because i spend all my money on my computer an don't have to buy the console and i like the game pad.... i install the driver and it work...... but after some time playing counter strike i was tired of always using the keyboard to chat so i buy a chat-pad for the game pad but i wont work (no driver for it ) but on the box it is write "Chatting with friends...
December 7th 07 05:03 AM
by Madrang Go to last post
0 140
XBox 360 Media Center extender vista driver by Maurizio
Hi i'm Maurizio from Italy, i have a Xbox 360 sw updated that with a PC Vista Ultimate sw updated don't work... i have connected through crossing lan cable the network adapters, i've set my one live care for connection with xbox 360 extender (i have try without firewall too), i have shared with WMP 11 the media dirctory with xbox 360, than restarting my xbox and pressing mediacenter button...
February 16th 07 10:43 PM
by Maurizio Go to last post
0 189
Xbox 360 HDDVD Player wont install in Vista Ultimate.... by coolchris
OK. Windows Update cant find the driver! Installs all drivers for the USB ports etc, but not the crucial driver for the player itself. Anyone have a link to a driver so I can manually install it? This is wierd as I had it working before, so something has gone missing, or blocking somehow. Help!
June 18th 07 08:27 AM
by coolchris Go to last post
4 326
XBox 360 HDD by XViiVX360
I would like to build a music library on my XBox 360 HDD. I used my XBox 360 to rip music from my CD's. Can I access the music on my XBox 360 from my Windows Vista Ultimate PC? I have a wired network connection and I am set up for Windows Media Center Extender. What's the use in adding a new user to Windows for my extender (MCX1)? I dont have any files in the folders for MCX1.
July 24th 08 09:04 AM
by XViiVX360 Go to last post
0 157
XBOX 360 Controller won't work.... by starjr
with Vista 32 bit - just got controller off ebay and nothing works. Don't get the usb thing people are saying - all i got was a controller - nothing else. My brother in law had his 2 wired controllers working fine here the other day and now nothing works..... I even deleted the software and reinstalled it from microsoft and still nothing---help!!!!!
February 19th 09 11:12 PM
by Drew[_6_] Go to last post
2 263
Xbox 360 Controller on any Vista PC? by espoir
Hi everyone. I watched Bill Gates keynote on CES 2007 and I heard that I can go to the shop, buy any XBox 360 USB-controller , plug it into my Vista-powered PC and use it in any games. Is that true? No additional software requered? Have anyone tried it?
(Multi-page thread 1 2)
July 31st 07 07:36 PM
by Aldgazar Go to last post
11 190
Xbox 360 controller for windows deadzone by Nathan Sheppard
Has anyone been able to get a 'work around' for the lack of deadzone support for the 360 controller under Vista? Any help would be awesome Cheers
March 25th 07 12:06 AM
by Nathan Sheppard Go to last post
2 115
Xbox 360 Controller and Media Center. by Mnky29
I just bought a Xbox 360 Wireless Gaming Receiver for Windows and a Xbox 360 wireless controller for my windows vista, and I was wondering if there is any way for me to enable the usage of the controller with Windows Media Center, I would really like to use an Xbox controller to control Media center.
(Multi-page thread 1 2)
December 10th 09 10:14 PM
by jameswsparker Go to last post
13 527
Xbox 360 Controller + Chatpad in Windows by Hidden Parameters
Does anyone know if there are any plans to support the Xbox 360 Chatpad in windows vista? I have the xbox receiver for windows which allows me to use my wireless headset and controller with vista... which works great. I would really like to use the xbox chatpad (that plugs into the bottom of the wireless controller) with windows. It would make the ultimate controller as you could use the...
September 11th 07 11:50 PM
by Hidden Parameters Go to last post
0 107
xbox 360 controller by tbgjlb
hello everyone To keep a long story short. I bought a 360 usb gamepad and it won't work on 32bit vista laptop. It tries to download the drivers with no luck. I have tried to download manually from the microsoft website still won't work. When I connect the gamepad to the laptop it recognises a new device and does what it does with no luck, the gamepad guide button works as it should by...
August 3rd 07 10:10 PM
by tbgjlb Go to last post
3 109
xbox 360 connect to laptop windows VISTA moniter? by jakepittman
how do i connect my xbox 360 to my windows vista basic laptop moniter?
June 5th 07 04:48 PM
by freddy Go to last post
1 180
X800 GT (AGP) Not working... by Anthony LiPetri
Tried installing the drivers that are provided by ATI and they do not work. Tried installing the Windows VGA Driver which uses the x800 SE (WDDM) drivers and it fails. What do I do now?
September 14th 06 06:06 PM
by Anthony LiPetri Go to last post
4 169
X64_0xD1_Rtlh64+12f61,type0 by staci
bluescreen error message, any help/
April 25th 09 03:45 AM
by Peter Foldes Go to last post
1 309
x64_0xA_Rtlh64+fe4e, type 0 Blue Screen by toasterdevil
I have received this several times. I have a new laptop, a Gateway t-6836 which is a decent and somewhat fast laptop. After it freezes up it says it may be an ethernet networking problem. I updated by ethernet network drivers and I have a very fast wired internet connection. The blue screen seems to happen when I am using uTorrent but their forum says the software is just forcing my...
December 30th 08 02:17 PM
by Malke[_2_] Go to last post
8 326
X64_0xA_e1e6032e+15c3f, type 0 by Tamara Peralta
I tried to shut down the computer and a blue sceen came on. I did some troubleshooting with it, I was using the report and solution screen. Aparently there is a problen with the ethernet. What elso do I need to do?
April 17th 09 04:20 AM
by haunt Go to last post
1 203
X64_0x9F_IMAGE_athrx.sys, type 0 by Rock
What is the solution to the this fault?
March 24th 09 09:21 PM
by Rock Go to last post
0 185
x64 SATA HDD to HDD file copy slowdown by Skyham
New install of Vista Ultimate x64. Drive C is a new drive which works well. Drive D is an older SATA 3.0 drive - both WD. When copying from drive D to drive C with large files the transfer starts out well enough at 55Mb/sec and slows down once around 2.5 GB are transferred. It slows down almost at once to a stop, and then continues at 100kb/sec. What in the world is causing the change? ICH9R...
September 4th 08 04:33 PM
by Skyham Go to last post
2 142
x64 drivers for Brother HL-2070N by SGSCOMPS
Looking for Vista x64 drivers or configuration/setup information to use in a networked configuration, not USB. Works fine with XP x64 but would like to get it working with x64 Vista
September 13th 06 12:11 PM
by SGSCOMPS Go to last post
0 163
x1950 pro and vista home basic x64 by jeroen
i got one blue screen when i did restart after the flawless installation of the drivers but then everything worked but CCC i always get a message that the CCC is not working already did re(de)install 3 times with same results. on this same system i had xp before and everything worked. jeroen.
March 22nd 07 10:24 PM
by jeroen Go to last post
3 114
x1800xt drivers problem by TheMafioso
Hi, I have a big problem with the drivers for my x1800xt. I use the last drivers downloaded in ati webpage and when i try install it the program look for my display card and say me he do not find my video hardware... The install is aborted and i cannot install drivers... And i cannot install drivers manually because my display adapter is not
November 24th 06 09:51 PM
by TheMafioso Go to last post

From The