HTC Touch Pro 2 not recognized by Vista (SP1/SP2), missing drivers by Tom
Since previous week I have a smartphone HTC Touc Pro 2, previous I had a Nokia 6021 which connects via your bluetooth stack to my desktop. With this device I have no problems seen. Communication works perfect. Now there are problems when I want to connect the smartphone device to my PC via Bluetooth. Installing the drivers gives me an error. I have Windows Vista x86 SP2 installed. I do the...
June 21st 09 08:19 PM
by Tom Go to last post
3 350
Bluetooth Notebook Mouse 5000 problem by Tom
Hello, I bought the Bluetooth Notebook Mouse 5000 one month ago and installed it using this article: http://support.microsoft.com/kb/952818/en-us Everything was fine for a month, until yesterday, when I simply couldn't move the mouse. I replaced the batteries but it didn't work. I tried to add the mouse again, but Vista can't seem to recognize it. I gave the mouse to my friend, and his...
March 12th 09 08:46 AM
by sahome[_2_] Go to last post
8 276
MIC always on. by Tom
Hello everyone, My mic seems to be on all the time, I can hear myself in my speakers. I am running Windows Vista Ultimate 64 bit. I have tried to find the mic input in the volume mixer but it does not show up there. I have even went into the mic properties and put the mic a 0 and can still hear myself. Any input would be nice. Thank you for your time. Tom
August 16th 08 03:18 AM
by JohnCover Go to last post
2 203
Vista and floppy drive by Tom
When I click on the "computer" icon the c: drive appears in the window but the floppy drive (a:) and my 2 cd/DVD drives don't. What can I do so that I can access these drives without going to the command promt? -- Tom
June 28th 07 10:16 PM
by freddy Go to last post
9 142
Compatible Graphics Card by Tola
Windows Then And Now; Win98 se/WinXP pro/WIn Vista: Hi; My problem is that when I upgraded from a 64 MB PCI card to an ATI AGP (Radeon X1050 256 MB DDR 8X) Graphics Card to accommodate Windows Vista, I am not able to install this new catylist software (6-2_wme_dd_cp_30314) on Win98 se. I was told that the ATI AGP 9550 "might work", does anyone have any ideal how I might find a graphics card...
April 13th 07 12:34 AM
by Tola Go to last post
0 124
Recommended Hardware for Windows Vista by [email protected]
I have seen many people waste money on 4 GB RAM etc... for Windows Vista. Recently I assembled a new PC, let me tell you 1.5 GB of RAM is enough to run Windows Vista / Games / Applications smoothly. More Details: http://www.vistaarticles.com/articles/353/1/What-hardware-to-buy-for-running-Windows-Vista?
May 12th 07 03:48 PM
by Richard Urban Go to last post
2 109
INPROCOMM IPN2220 Wireless LAN Card by Tofman_126
Could anyone send me the drivers or give a link with the IPN2220 aug. 20 2005 version. I've search on driverguide.com and I only can find new versions. Wich don't work on Vista. Thx. --
March 2nd 07 04:50 PM
by Tofman_126 Go to last post
0 204
VX-6000 and vista! by Todmonsta
Ok maybe I am just not smart enough for this. I am trying to use my Lifecam VX-6000 with VISTA and I cannot load the drivers or anything for it because it is an XP based operating system Can somone help me to use my camera?
February 10th 08 07:01 PM
by Abeiku Go to last post
5 148
No drivers for MY Viewsonic Montior VG900b by Todd Smith
Hi I have notied that there are not drivers for my Viewsonic monitoring VG990B, for the Speakers.
August 30th 06 09:03 PM
by JW Go to last post
1 563
Sony Digital Camera - DSC-W100 by Todd Smith
Hi I have connected my Sony digital camera (DSC-W100) to Windows Vista, and Windows Vista does not have any drivers for it. When I connected it to XP it did not require any drivers. My Old Sony Video Camera connect using USB still works DCR-TRV33. Interesting?
September 3rd 06 04:31 PM
by Todd Smith Go to last post
1 590
SoundMax Chipset and Vista intermittant errors by Todd S.
Hi, It looks like others are having this problem. I have the soundmax chipset on an Intel 865PERL MB, Vista loaded great and sound worked for a day. Now at random times the sound will stop. TThen when I go to the control panel to test the hardware it will say that another device is using the hardware, I click through the dialog and the sound works again for a while. Is there anyone that has...
March 14th 07 08:51 PM
by Chris Altmann Go to last post
3 178
TV Tuner by Todd Marks
Can anyone give me some good, affordable TV Tuners that work well w/ Vista Media Center? I would like to get one w/ a PCI interface, but I also do have a PCI Express x1 slot available. I guess USB wouldn't be out of the question either as long as the picture quality is decent. Thanks in advance, Todd
(Multi-page thread 1 2 3)
March 10th 09 01:20 PM
by Curious[_5_] Go to last post
21 549
lower vista experience score? by Todd Marks
I just swapped graphics cards from an ATI x600 128MB DDR w/ hypermemory to 256 MB to a Nvidia 7100GS 256MB DDR2. The Nvidia card is better in every aspect except the core clock speed. I believe the ATI is a 400 MHz core (it might be as much as 500 MHz), and the Nvidia has a 350MHz core. I reevaluated my Vista experience score after the swap, and it dropped from a 3.7 to 3.0! Would the...
May 1st 07 06:15 AM
by Jupiter Jones [MVP] Go to last post
3 115
USB drives by Todd Hudson
Everytime I place a USB drive on my computer (new computer, Vista Ultimate RTM), it asks for a driver, goes searching and then cant find it. Anyone have any ideas on how to fix this?
May 9th 07 08:43 PM
by Hank Go to last post
7 107
AMD Turion X2 64 by Todd Hudson
Is this a 64 bit processor? If so, can I run Vista 64 bit? If so, can I load 32 bit software without issues? Thanks
January 2nd 07 04:38 AM
by Kerry Brown Go to last post
4 179
2nd monitor with Vista by Todd Hudson
I am using the RTM of Vista and con not figure out how to keep my laptop monitor turned off. I want to use my external monitor for everything. The monitor runs on my laptop as well as showing the idential thing on my external monitor. Help please. thanks
December 1st 06 05:07 PM
by Gary G. Little Go to last post
2 185
type of dual layer external dvd burner by Todd Hudson
What are a few DVD DL External DVD burners that are supported under Vista? Thanks
November 24th 06 11:20 PM
by Richard G. Harper Go to last post
1 112
SamSung SE-S184M/AMBN by Todd Hudson
I just bought an external dual layer DVD burner and it shows up in Device Manager and in Windows as a drive letter (F). My OS is the RTM of Windows Vista Ultimate. I am not able to use Windows to burn to this burner. Also, when I right click on the drive and select properties, I do not have a Recording tab.
November 24th 06 08:53 PM
by Todd Hudson Go to last post
0 126
Promise TX4000 and Vista Drivers by Todd Hoffman
Anyone know if the Promise TX4000 raid controller will work with Vista? Thanks, Todd
February 23rd 07 04:53 AM
by BSchnur Go to last post
6 221
Zune 1.2 Software and Vista RC1 Build 5600 by Todd
I purchased a Zune yesterday and attempted to install the software from the CD. The software immediately went to the web-site and downloaded version 1.2 of the software (which is supposed to be Vsta compatible). The installation failed. I have since downloaded the Zune 1.2 software from http://www.zune.net/support and when I run setup application (ZuneSetup.exe version 1.2.5511.0) it...
December 27th 06 01:32 PM
by Rick Rogers Go to last post

From The