Driver Sonic Solution DLA by Gil
I am using Windows Vista Home Premium. Everytime I reboot my computer or turn on my computer Sonic Solution DLA is popping up. Do you know what kind of sofware or program is this? Do I need to upgrade the driver? I am thinking about to uninstall the Windows Vista and remove this program then re install the W. Vista again. But I am scared to do it may be I need this program. Thanks
February 28th 07 03:30 PM
by Gil Go to last post
6 345
windows vista and dvd drives by [email protected]
I went through an extremely frustrating problem with window vista. It seems that when you first losd it on any computer the dvd drives work fine but after you down load the updates the drivers gets corrupted showing code 39. The only fis that I have found so far is to reload vista turnig of automatic updates. It took me a number of reboots of the OS to find this out. I talked to someone in...
February 28th 07 03:15 PM
by Daniel Lapointe Go to last post
3 309
Tv Tuner for Personal desktop by Rajaskehar
Could anyone tell me what model of TV tuner i have to use for windows Vista on my personal desktop which is not branded
February 28th 07 02:25 PM
by BobS Go to last post
2 284
fre upgrade by Prabhu
If you have purchased the laptop from Microsoft partners like Dell, acer etc. between October 26, 2006 and March 15, 2007 then you are eligible for Express upgrade to Vista. It is not free entirely free, you have to just pay minimal Shipping & Handling ,Charges. Please visit the below site for more details...
February 28th 07 02:01 PM
by Prabhu Go to last post
0 270
DVD playback vs HD DVD playback by Anty
I am trying to figure out why a HD DVD will play just fine on the new laptop, but won't on the new desktop. All I get when trying to playback on the desktop is the video loading message that never goes away. What info is needed to start the troubleshooting? Both are running Vista, the desktop is Vista Business Prem, the laptop Vista Home Prem- the same version of media player,...
February 28th 07 01:48 PM
by GBorn Go to last post
2 278
Windows Mobile 6 by Matrixx
Does anyone know if WM6 device is going to be able to be used as a SideShow device? If so when and how?
February 28th 07 11:33 AM
by David Hearn Go to last post
3 282
Vista Ultimate - DELL Precision M65 - problem burning CD on NEC ND-6650A by EricV
When clean installing Vista after Win/XP SP2, you lose all the Dell installed applications. This is the reason, I recommend now, not to switch to Vista now since you lose e.g. Roxio and cannot burn a data DVD or CD. Or you lose your WAVE fingerprint reader function. You end up with a crippled expensive workstation - 6 months old. The system is a Dell Precision M65 with Vista...
February 28th 07 10:14 AM
by EricV Go to last post
0 277
WiFi-AP Solo with Vista by Jdr
Is anyone using currently Asus Wife-AP Solo with Vista? I have it with Asus P5B Deluxe main board hadn't tried to set it up to work with Vista Alt. Vista is not mentioned in the list of compatibility. Jdr
February 28th 07 10:08 AM
by Jdr Go to last post
0 243
HIS X1650 Pro - Vista Ultimate - BSOD using DVI, VGA is fine by Coakeyoakey
I have two computer setup with the following : Computer 1 : OS : Vista Ultimate RTM Mobo : Asus P4s800 with all Bios Updates Graphics : HIS X1650 Pro (connected by VGA to Monitor) Monitor : Samsung 720N Latest HIS drivers 270207 work fine and Vista Boots and X1650 Radeon Displays in Device Manager.
February 28th 07 09:32 AM
by Coakeyoakey Go to last post
0 218
ATI All in Blunder by Brian J
Ati doesnt even support its own hardware. The Ati support group offers no information about drivers and software release dates. it took almost a year to get a tv tuner driver for xp pro 64 and i wouldnt count on a vista driver anytime soon.if you want to watch tv with win vista you will need new hardware. Hauppage has tv tuners for vista..I wont be buying Ati again thats for sure and I have...
February 28th 07 08:18 AM
by Hertz_Donut Go to last post
3 240
MS fingerprint driver causes error in Vista by Michael
I use the MS fingerprint reader on a Windows Vista 32 bit system and have installed the latest digitalpersona 2.0 driver from MS hardware site. When closing the internet explorer browser windows I get an error message: "Internet explorer has stopped working a must now close" it then searches for a solution and restarts internet explorer. It is an annoyance rather than a serious flaw because...
(Multi-page thread 1 2)
February 28th 07 08:14 AM
by MikioK Go to last post
10 488
dvd writer no longer recognised as writer by Willem
Initially my dvd writer on my Acer Aspire notebook works fine, but when I active media center on Vista it is no longer recongised as a writer. It shows an error "no burner attached'. In de device manager it shows as a CD-Rom and reports errors with the driver but when I try to update the driver it reports I already have the latest version. I had to go back to factory reset to get it working...
February 28th 07 07:53 AM
by Linda Beverton Go to last post
3 270
Brother Printer MCW 820 by neil2jo
I have the above model printer with Vista HE, although I don't think this is the problem (it is a vista prob). I can connect the printer via wireless no problems and works except the scanner feature. However if I turn off the printer and try again tomorrow (turn it back on) the printer, whilst being recognised is showing not available (or similar). In order to get it to print again, I have...
February 28th 07 07:36 AM
by neil2jo Go to last post
2 273
USB drives work, but hang on Properties using Explorer by Calipete
All of my various USB drives and devices work fine, but if I go to Explorer/Properties for a flash drive, Explorer hangs. So I can't get get to Readyboost. Also Autoplay dialog does not appear when I plug in a flash drive and if I go to Control Panel/Autoplay there is no option for such drives. "Use AutoPlay for all media and devices" is checked. Please help, thanks.
February 28th 07 05:58 AM
by Calipete Go to last post
0 247
MSI K9AGM-FID : Any luck with Vista? Spontaneous reboot. by The CyberKnight
Has anybody been able to install Vista on the MSI K9AGM motherboard? Everything works fine for hours under Windows XP MCE 2005. Meanwhile, under Windows Vista Home Premium, the machine resets spontaneously every 10 minutes flat (very precisely). I've been investigating the issue for 2 days now without any luck. Even Safe Mode does not survive the 10 minutes delay. Any additional input would...
February 28th 07 05:22 AM
by Bfrank Go to last post
6 322
Usb memory stcik dosent work on Windows vista home premium 64bit by Patrik
I cant get my Kingston DataTraveler 2.0 to work on my new coumputer with vista 64bit.. Windows cant find any drivers...
(Multi-page thread 1 2)
February 28th 07 03:26 AM
by John Pasley Go to last post
14 422
audio output device missing by jro
i upgraded to windows vista ultimate and lost my sound. does anyone know how I can fix it. thanks
February 28th 07 01:56 AM
by silksoul4u Go to last post
6 276
Canon i865 Printer by Will
Ok, Vista installs its drivers and it works but I cant get the CD Label Print to work. Actually it wouldn't let the auto run work so I installed Label Print by exploring the CD and finding the exe program. Now the problem is that this program comes up with a message that it needs a compatible printer to work........it doesn't recognise the Vista drivers I would assume. Now this is the only...
February 28th 07 12:51 AM
by Richard G. Harper Go to last post
1 270
Unable to enter standby/sleep mode with x64 Vista by PsyberX
Well I have tried looking for a solution on the net but so far drawing a blank. Perhaps someone has figured this out and can help me? I reciently installed VISTA Ultimate x64 (clean). Everything is working fine, except when I attempt to send the computer into sleep mode (S3). The computer thinks for about 5 seconds, begins to power down, and just as it is about to sleep, the fans and neon,...
February 27th 07 11:04 PM
by BlackSheep Go to last post
1 263
Boot up by steven
Now that I have Vista loaded and working on my PC I have a boot up problem. When I boot up I get a screen that is asking me to choose a previous windows operating system or windows Vista. I never want to choose anything but windows vista and it slows down my boot up process. How do I remove this option? It wasn't an option before Vista!
February 27th 07 07:44 PM
by Puppy Breath Go to last post

From The