  Rating Thread Reverse Sort Order / Thread Starter Last Post Replies Views
touch pad by simonnew
hi, for some odd reason, the touchpad of my laptop has become active, meaning if i tap it it responds, which i find very irritating. my problem is that i just cannot seem to find where to shut it off! i've gone through almost everything in the control panel but cannot find how to do it, can anyone help? cheers
February 6th 09 12:48 PM
by johnstiscali Go to last post
2 182
touch pad by Christine
I'm trying to use my mouse but only the touch pad works, did I hit a button on the my laptop, that disabled it?? Thanks
April 25th 08 01:02 PM
by t-4-2[_98_] Go to last post
1 114
Touch pad device changed after update by dsmith
I installed the update Synaptics-Hardware- PS/2 Port Touch Pad. After installation my touch pad does not work the same and the device settings for it have changed drastically. I can not use my pad to scroll up and down the page. I have to use the side bar. I went to installed updates to uninstall but it is not specifically listed. I can uninstall Synaptics Touch Pad Driver from my...
December 12th 07 02:49 PM
by dsmith Go to last post
0 83
Touch pad disabled as system detects USB mouse which is not connec by Del
Would appreciate some help with this problem. The touch pad up until a couple of days ago would correctly detect if a USB mouse or pointing device was connected and disable. Now the software is detecting a pointing device is connected, when no such device is connected to the USB ports which results in the touchpad being disabled. All works correctly initially on boot up. Have found in device...
February 26th 08 11:30 AM
by Del Go to last post
0 128
Touch pad no longer responds by Ray
since i got my laptop, i've been using a wireless mouse, but for the first time today when i unplugged it, the touchpad was no longer responding. I tried restarting and stuff but still my touchpad remains unresponsive, is there any reason for this or anything i could do to fix this problem? using vista premium
February 12th 08 08:50 AM
by Ray Go to last post
0 123
touch pad pointer acceleration speed by Hemanth
Hi How do I change the touch pad pointer acceleration speed on Vista Basic. I have Sony Vaio VGN - CR11CH laptop. Thanks for your time, Hemanth
September 10th 07 08:27 PM
by Richard Urban Go to last post
1 107
touch pad synaptics by Patrick[_3_]
i already assign the shortcut number 2 to one program on my touchpad how to change this shortcut or cancel it? any suggestion Please advise patrick
September 9th 07 09:06 PM
by August Go to last post
2 157
Touch screen add on kit with vista. by tooextreme94
I have a magic touch 17" add on kit so I can use my finger with some programs. It worked perfect wtih XP pro but now when I plug it in vasta installs it automatically. The software is for xp that I have and the company disconniued support for my touchscreen. the touch screen responds to my finger but it is no calibrated. the mouse curser is 2" away friom my finger when I touch the screen....
May 30th 07 09:43 PM
by Larry Maturo Go to last post
2 104
TOUCH-PAD NOT WORKING by VERITAS
I tweaked the registry for optimal performance, then my laptop touch-pad stopped working, I restored the system and still doesn't work, I tried uninstalling and reinstalling driver, to no effect. I found on my system the following error report: -- Description This program might not have installed correctly Problem signature Problem Event Name: PCA2
December 20th 07 01:11 AM
by guzarva Go to last post
5 105
Touchpad by Photubias
Hello, today rebooted my Dell Precision M65 Laptop to install new Vista 32-Bit RTM Build 6000 Drivers. After rebooting, either my accupoint (mouse-joystick) nor my touchpad works any more... External mouse still works. But no reaction from my touchpad & accupoint. Even without external mouse connected... Help?
February 2nd 07 11:08 AM
by Photubias Go to last post
1 166
TouchPad by Rusfbm
Just bought an ASUS R1F notebook (Vista)? but the touchpad click will not work - usb mouse needed. Please, help me!
October 30th 07 09:29 AM
by Richard G. Harper Go to last post
2 117
Touchpad fails at welcome screen only by Pure1
Just bought an ASUS X50R notebook - think a vista update did this as all was working well, then for some reason (tried updating with new drivers) the touchpad function will not work at welcome screen - usb mouse needed, however once booted into vista, works fine. Any comments?
October 12th 07 05:04 AM
by Pure1 Go to last post
0 126
TouchPad for Toshiba Satellite A205-S7468 by Stefy
Hello I really need some help with my computer while I'm not a profesional person on IT field. So , I'm trying to use the TouchPad instead of mouse but is not working.Please help -- Luckyme
July 24th 08 10:09 AM
by Richard G. Harper Go to last post
1 170
Touchpad mouse goes totally wild when coming out of sleep mode. by RobertSg
My touchpad mouse goes totally wild when coming out of sleep mode. I have to restart the computer to get it to behave normally... Solution suggestions?
September 24th 06 08:31 AM
by RobertSg Go to last post
0 153
Touchpad mouse scrolls won't work by Dan
I have a Dell laptop and after I installed Vista, my built in up/down and left/right scrolls don't work on my touchpad mouse. I loved that feature and want it back. Does anyone know how I can fix this?
March 11th 07 02:33 AM
by susan Go to last post
2 159
touchpad not there by laptopbroken
my touchpad just randomly stopped working so i had to plug in a mouse, i have acer laptop and vista premium. i attempted to roll back the driver, but now it says the touchpad isnt there, can anyone help? please dont tell me to take it back!!!
August 29th 07 06:54 PM
by laptopbroken Go to last post
2 99
Touchpad Pointer Speed by Ronnie
I'm running Windows XP Home Edition 5.1 on an HP Pavilion zd8000 with a Synaptics PS/2 Port TouchPad. Every full reboot (restart, or full shutdown, but not from standby), it resets the mouse speed. Can I lock in my chosen mouse speed, and if so, how do I do that? I'm not very computer literate, so I'll need step-by-step instructions, please.
August 18th 07 05:02 PM
by Ronnie Go to last post
0 103
touchpad scroll bars by tonsoffun
when i upgraded to vista, the scroll bars on the touch pad of my laptop stopped working. can anyone help?
July 7th 07 05:18 AM
by Spirit Go to last post
1 117
touchpad works intermittently by Stacey
Hi, I just got my laptop about a week and a half ago and I love the scrolling function using the side of the touchpad, but I find it works intermittently. Sometimes it works and sometimes it doesn't. I find whenever I go to the help function in windows vista and start searching for a a help topic about it, it starts to work again - usually it stops working while I'm on the internet...
April 23rd 08 02:27 PM
by Stacey Go to last post
0 89
TouchScreen by Johan Lieshout
I have a origenAE x15 case with a Touch Screen. If i install Windows XP Media Center 2005 and update it with Windows Update my touch screen is working without installing any drivers. When i install Vista My touch screen isn't working any more. And i thought Vista always support touchscreens. OrigenAE do not have seperate vista drivers yet. Is here a update or solution for -- Kind Regards
December 29th 06 12:37 PM
by Johan Lieshout Go to last post

From The