Dell all-in-one photo 964 printer by Danny Lee
Can anyone tell me how to install Dell all-in-one photo 964 printer in windows vista ?
October 31st 06 01:30 AM
by tacwalker Go to last post
4 170
Dale All-in-one printer by Danny Lee
I Search the CD for .exe files then right click on each file in the list one by one None of thim opened up. Can you tell me what to do next. or will you explain step by step
October 30th 06 04:57 PM
by Danny Lee Go to last post
0 134
Dell all-in-one photo 964 printer by Danny Lee
I have got all but the driver's to install. I cannot get the driver's to switch to window's xp sp2. What can I do? please Help.
November 1st 06 05:21 PM
by Danny Lee Go to last post
1 163
Graphics Card Error. by Danny
I Have recently updated to vista business edition from xp home. in devce manager only a vga graphics card is listed. why is my nvidia card not listed and how can i get it working again. it worked fine before but since the upgrade it isnt listed in device manager. any thoughts??
July 7th 07 05:25 AM
by PvdG42 Go to last post
9 168
No audio for media playback by danmo
I have a machine with an integrated realtek audio card. When I boot Vista or shut it down, I hear the music the system plays. I also can hear other system sounds. The hardware device manager says my drivers are installed and working. However, just this week the system stopped playing audio when trying to listen to MP3s, mpegs, etc.... When trying to use media player I get a message...
November 27th 07 05:55 AM
by danmo Go to last post
0 114
Wireless Optical Desktop 1000 Battery Slot by DanMat6288
There seems to be an issue with the width of the battery slot on the keyboard that comes with the Microsoft Wireless Optical Desktop 1000. The space that the first battery gets put in is so tight, the battery needs jammed in, and it's nearly impossible to remove it again. I had to take apart my keyboard just to remove that battery. Is this an issue with all keyboards from this set, or is...
January 25th 08 07:14 PM
by DanMat6288 Go to last post
0 101
Asus sata dvdrw driving me insane by danjohn1
Hi guys.. I'm just wondering if anyone has any ideas on the following . I removed my ide burner to use in my other computer and purchased a new sony sata dvd burner. Installed burner and bios as well as Vista recognized the drive but whenever i inserted a disk(cd or dvd) explorer crashed. Tried everything even the microsoft fixes. I returned drive this morning and got a sata Asus drive ....
May 10th 09 05:21 PM
by westom Go to last post
2 269
Software Issue or Hardware? by Danish1985
My Question is regarding the issues im facing with my display adapter which is Nvidia geforce 7600 im using HP pavillion notebook dv9335nr .the issue with me is that after some time my computer screen freeze's and restarts after restart i see multicolored lines which are vertical and are in red and white colored striped lines and it also doesnt let me access my OS which is Vista home premium...
December 29th 07 12:58 PM
by Rick Rogers Go to last post
1 171
What This Error Could Be? by Danish1985
Problem signature Problem Event Name: BlueScreen OS Version: 6.0.6000.2.0.0.768.3 Locale ID: 1033 Files that help describe the problem (some files may no longer be available) Mini122807-02.dmp sysdata.xml Version.txt
December 29th 07 06:56 AM
by dmex[_50_] Go to last post
1 126
How to configure 6.1 speakers at soundmax integrated digital hd au by danilodn
At the speaker system configuration there is only 5.1 and 7.1 options. In both options the rear center speaker doesnt play as the these options doesnt use this speaker. The soundmax is integrated in asus M2n32-sli board.
November 17th 07 12:31 AM
by danilodn Go to last post
0 94
USB Speed by daniellouwrens[_2_]
Hi I have Vista Ultimate. How do I test the speed of a USB connection to see if it is working okay. I have Hard Drive connected to a USB port. thanks
November 21st 08 04:21 PM
by daniellouwrens[_2_] Go to last post
6 451
InterAct ProPad 8 by danielbondas
i have a InterAct ProPad 8 and i can't find driver for xp and other updates of Windows. And it will be a grate ideea to insert a driver for it ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" button in the message pane. If you do not see the button, follow this link to...
October 17th 06 06:20 PM
by danielbondas Go to last post
0 154
Graphic Card Setup Problem? by Daniel- Sydney
Hi I am running Ultimate, I have a system with the following specs. CPU - P4 3.2 HT Graphics Card - nVidia 7600GT 256 meg (latest driver 158.18) RAM 2.5 Gig Hard drive Maxtor 150 Gig 10,000 RPM. Motherboard - Asus P5SD X2 When I was running XP Home I got 21,000 with 3DMARKS 2001 SE,
May 25th 07 01:03 AM
by Daniel- Sydney Go to last post
4 160
USB Headset problem (volume too low) by Daniel Vaz
Hi, I have this USB headset, LX-3000, since January, and it always had great sound and volume. Last week I got a notebook, and tried connecting the headset to it. Since then, the headset's volume is too low too hear anything on both PC (both have Vista) Any idea? Thanks in Advance,
April 2nd 08 03:20 AM
by Quaoar[_2_] Go to last post
1 151
aero gone!!! by Daniel Stevenson
when I first installed Vista Home Premium I was running a 128Mb Geforce 6600GT PCIx video card. Aero was happening and everything was fine and dandy. However after upgrading to a 640Mb Geforce 8800GTS the Aero interface has disappeared completely. I have installed the 100.25 nvidia drivers. Is there any way of getting the interface back without reinstalling?
April 1st 07 10:58 PM
by daniel stevenson Go to last post
5 131
XP to vista printer sharing stopped working - access denied by Daniel Norman[_4_]
I have printer and file sharing enabled on a XP SP3 computer, and had a EPSON STYLUS DX6050 connected to this. I was able to access the files and the printer from my Vista Home Premium Laptop. However the printer broke and I had to get another one, which is a EPSON STYLUS SX400. I enabled printer sharing for this printer, but every time I try to connect to it I get a message saying access...
January 26th 09 01:00 PM
by Malke[_2_] Go to last post
1 163
ATI x1800xl black screens by Daniel Lapointe
K, got a question, still experiencing constant black random screens of death for no apparent reason. I look in control panel..problem reports....see problems to check...and see 42 "video hardware errors" listed..all the same with this info..I'm guessing this is the cause of my probs, but dont know why on vista rtm..tried both built in and ati rtm drivers, still the same probs..any ideas?...
(Multi-page thread 1 2)
November 21st 06 09:19 PM
by DblFun Go to last post
10 211
Sound driver for my laptop in Vista by Daniel Kejser
Hallo all, i Buy VistaBusiness yester day, and i can't get my sound driver work yet, i can listen sound if i use my head phone bot not if i remove my head phone, i use a laptop and my laptop is Fujitsu Siemens PA1510 i hob i can be help here, the new vista designs its relly cool ;D
February 4th 07 05:52 PM
by Daniel Kejser Go to last post
2 215
missing slave hard drive by Daniel Hawley
After installing vista my second hard drive (slave) is not shown in my computer but shows in device manager.
May 3rd 07 08:48 PM
by eddiej Go to last post
4 109
new NVIDIA drivers - can't install by Daniel Côté
Tried to install BOTH the 32 and 64 bit versions of the new Nvidia drivers... neither would work. I get the message that I don't have vista installed, or that I don't have the 64 bit version installed.... so I can't install either driver. Installation terminates. Anybody else with this problem ? Dan Sudbury Canada
February 22nd 07 06:56 PM
by Daniel Côté Go to last post

From The