  Rating Thread Reverse Sort Order / Thread Starter Last Post Replies Views
trackball optical by gordonclamp
Loaded vista Loaded Trackbal driver Error message says no disc space, I have 90Gb free
March 20th 07 11:34 PM
by gordonclamp Go to last post
2 142
Trackball Optical Settings in Vista by Bluejeans
I have a Microsoft Trackball Optical connected to my Vista Ultimate machine. However, the scroll speed reverts to default everytime I log in to the computer. I like it set on Fast, but that setting won't "stick" and it reverts back to the mid-point between Slow and Fast every single time I turn off the computer. It's a minor annoyance, but an annoyance all the same. I have the correct...
January 1st 08 02:51 PM
by Bluejeans Go to last post
0 136
TrackIR + Vista Home Premium + CFS3 = :( by MajorMagee
Is there any work being done on a compatibility update to allow TrackIR to work with CFS3 in Vista?
March 14th 08 02:52 AM
by MajorMagee Go to last post
0 188
Trackpad pointer moves in opposite direction by Ajee
Hi, Mysely Ajish , i am working as a System Admin and facing the problem with pointer after sleep mode. Pointer moves in opposite direction after wake up from sleep mode. I have tried one .EXE solution from the microsoft also but it was not helpful. Kindly help me about this. Thanks Ajish
July 1st 07 04:06 PM
by freddy Go to last post
3 116
Transfer complete Harddrive to backup hard drive in vista by James Ryel
Good Morning! I have a IDE hard drive with Win XP on my old computer and would like to transfer all files and programs to a spare hard drive in my new computer. The idea is to be able to boot the old hard drive in the new computer. The new computer has Vista 32 ultimate with 4 sata hard drives. At this time only one hard drive is connected. How do I link and preform this task?
November 21st 08 09:07 PM
by James Ryel Go to last post
4 415
Transferring data & programs from old hard drive by Ross820
The motherboasrd on my old computer went out, and the computer wouldn't even turn on. I salvaged the old hard drive, though. How do I get some of the old files/programs out of that old drive? I tried hooking it up through my external backup drive, but nothing comes up. Do I have to change/remove the jumpers in the old drive to make it a "slave"? Any other suggestions? Thanks
January 28th 08 02:57 AM
by peter Go to last post
3 147
Transferring Disk Space by Sean
Can anyone tell me how I would "transfer" disk space from my partioned D drive to C drive? Just tp try, I've already "unallocated" 1G, and now have no clue what to do with it - lol (I did not request the drive be partioned, and now apparently I'm stuck with it). HEEELP!!!
(Multi-page thread 1 2)
July 9th 08 11:22 AM
by John Barnett MVP[_3_] Go to last post
11 379
Transferring files in "safe" mode by Waioha
My old computer only works in "safe" mode. Would I be able to copy files to a flash drive and transfer them to my new Vista computer?
April 16th 08 10:51 PM
by DL Go to last post
1 131
Travan Tape Drive? by Tom Lake
I have an ATAPI Travan 40 tape drive that worked great in XP. I've loaded Vista RC1 now and the tape drive doesn't show up in Device Manager. Does anyone out there use a tape drive successfully with RC1? If so did you do anything special to get it to work? TIA Tom Lake
September 17th 06 03:08 AM
by Kerry Brown Go to last post
1 158
travelmate 2200 Wireless LAN Driver on Vista by Greg
I have reciently installed Vista ultimate on my acer travelmate 2200. I can not get the wireless lan working. Vista can't find the hardware automatically and I've tried installing the XP driver using the setup and installing new hardware manually but nothing seems to work. When I try manually I choose the ..inf file from the driver but there isn't a card to choose from :( Does anyone have...
February 10th 07 06:21 AM
by Greg Go to last post
0 189
travelmate 4001lmi battery not recognized by Marco Kühnel
as of 5600 rc1 its still an unknown device :-(
September 3rd 06 10:39 AM
by Marco Kühnel Go to last post
0 524
Trays no work by Raby''''s
Hi guys, Can anyone tell me how to deal with trays that stopped working in Vista Home premium. Have looked in Disk Manager, they are not listed, nor do they appear in Device Manager. Strangely they work during boot-up, but when Vista begins to run, they are not recognised. I can't reinstall Vista to get it working, without functioning trays. Tried to cold boot with Vista in the tray,...
October 25th 07 03:05 AM
by DevilsPGD Go to last post
7 110
Tremendous Display Issues, BSOD/etc by u4ea
Hello, Ever since roughly 2 weeks after I bought my Gateway FX laptop, I've been getting several different FRUSTRATING display issues. I'm running Vista Home Premium 64bit, I have a 9800M GTS, 4GB of DDR3, and a 2.26GHZ DuoCore. Where to begin, lets see... I constantly get the BSOD blaming nvlddmkm.sys, my computer constantly freezes up on games, we're talking full-blown freeze, not just a CTD, I...
May 22nd 09 06:11 AM
by Steve McGarrett Go to last post
4 351
Trend Wireless Keyboard not working by Paul Mayhew
I am trying to use the Trend Vista Remote Keyboard 2950 Vista says it is downloading software but it fails to install. The keyboard works on a XP machine and it works on the Vista machine from the supplier. So what is the problem?? PS. some keys do work Windows, Tab, up/down arrows and letter keys. -- Paul M ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to...
July 20th 07 08:54 PM
by Paul Mayhew Go to last post
0 122
Trendnet modem and 64bit drivers? by ***** charles
Hi all, I am trying to install an internal pci modem in my Vista 64 Basic machine. The modem is a Trendnet TFM-PCIV92A and the cdrom that came in the box does not show the 64 bit drivers when I start it up. I contacted tech support and they emailed me the "correct" drivers which do not install. I also went to their web site before contacting tech support and downloaded what was supposed to
January 20th 08 02:12 PM
by ***** charles Go to last post
4 263
Treo 700w by DM Nelson
I have a Treo 700w which will not sync using Sync Center. I have already eliminated the old partnership as well as a hardware reset and still nothing happens when I select create new sync partnership. Anyone else with this situation? -- Regards, DM Nelson
October 1st 06 12:55 AM
by DM Nelson Go to last post
0 173
Treo 700w won't show up in WMDC by Althas
Hi all. I've got a 700w that synced perfectly well with my old XP system. I just got a Vista Home Premium system and Windows Mobile Device Center refuses to acknowledge my Treo. No matter how many times I disconnect/reconnect, soft reset, or reinstall WMDC, the result is the same. Any ideas? Thanks in advance.
March 7th 07 03:26 AM
by Althas Go to last post
3 163
Treo 700wx by Andrew Bryson
I've connected my Treo 700wx to my desktop running Vista Ultimate and hear a "beep" when it connects. However, when I go to the mobile device center it doesn't show up. Any ideas? Andrew
November 23rd 06 07:26 AM
by RonM Go to last post
3 134
Tried eSATA drive in another Vista system, acts same way by Captain Norm
I had a chance to connect this same eSATA drive to another Premium Vista system. It acts the same way: Vista doesn't see it unless the bios saw it upon boot. Besides for Will, has anyone tried bringing an eSATA drive online after Vista is booted? As I mentioned, XP Pro handled it perfectly. Thanks, Norm
May 9th 07 06:13 PM
by DLR_Graph Go to last post
2 114
Tried to revert to XP, now my MSI 1029 notebook won't pass BIOS! by SuperCoolAl
I installed Vista RC1 and after messing it up so that no sound driver would install I decided to switch back to XP. So I booted off the XP CD and for some reason it decided to start copying files to hard disk straight away without giving me the option to reformat. I remembered I had this issue before with Vista Beta 2 but couldn't remember how I fixed it, so I powered off and powered back on...
November 11th 06 06:06 AM
by Steve Go to last post

From The