epsonstylus photo r300 by Lau
Wie kun me helpen. Hoe krijg ik met epsonstylus r300 op een netwerk. Met milenium / vista. Mijn lebels geprint voor cd/dvd's. Bij epson is voor vista geen drivers aan wezig.Hoe kan ik het oplosen.
August 15th 08 10:05 PM
by Lau Go to last post
0 184
Vista flash drive write corruption by john
Vista with sp1. Lexar 256 flash drive (and 512 and us storage) devices read and write on 98se2 machine. Can read in vista. Any write corrupts drive to Vista. can still read in 98se2. after write system makes noise when inserted then unrecognized USB device message appears. HP support suggested removing all USB drivers then restart system to reload the drivers. The lexar is then seen. Using...
August 15th 08 11:12 PM
by john Go to last post
0 162
will this lot work with 64? by DaPopeUk
Hi all :-) After my hdd caught fire i decided it was time to upgrade. So will all this work with Vista 64: EVGA S755 NFORCE 790I MOBO OCZ DDR3 2000MHZ PC3 16000 FLEX2 RAM INTEL CORE 2 DUO E8600 WOLFDALE 3.33 GHZ XFX GEFORCE GT ALPHA DOG 1024 MB GPU (IN SLI) COOLERMASTER 1000W REALPOWER PRO PSU
August 16th 08 12:49 AM
by DaPopeUk Go to last post
2 188
Vista: Infamous Driver_power_state_failure by JSMC
Hey all, Like most I have this annoying death screen, except I have ONE difference! Most people have it happen when attempting to wake up or put to sleep. Mine crashes while I'm in the middle of doing something or nothing. I have had it crash after being awake for 30mins, and suing everything at different times, or it crashes if I walk away for a few minutes. I've tryed to find ways of fixing...
August 16th 08 01:44 AM
by JSMC Go to last post
0 178
MIC always on. by Tom
Hello everyone, My mic seems to be on all the time, I can hear myself in my speakers. I am running Windows Vista Ultimate 64 bit. I have tried to find the mic input in the volume mixer but it does not show up there. I have even went into the mic properties and put the mic a 0 and can still hear myself. Any input would be nice. Thank you for your time. Tom
August 16th 08 03:18 AM
by JohnCover Go to last post
2 204
I can not see my D: drive?! by kaisellgren
Hello, I just reinstalled Vista and to my unfortunate I can not see my D drive anymore :( It appears in BIOS, but not in My Computer or Device Manager... I really need to access the 200gb sata hdd because it contains very important files! Any ideas?
August 16th 08 07:40 PM
by Ramesh MVP[_14_] Go to last post
2 215
please help me.. by jeevan
I can no longer find DVD driver in "my computer" after I upgraded from XP 2 vista home basic.when I search for this in the divice manager I got this message. "Windows cannot start this hardware device because its configuration information (in the registry) is incomplete or damaged. (Code 19)"..please help me to solve this problem.... -- jeevan Posted via http://www.vistaheads.com
August 16th 08 08:58 PM
by Malke[_2_] Go to last post
1 185
Computer memory amount keeps changing by __
Hello All, I don't know if this is Windows or hardware, but I have an old Dell laptop and it came with 128 MB of RAM and I upped it to 384 with a 256 MB chip. The problem is that every other reboot on average, it gives the "amount of memory has changed" and it will go down to 128 or back up to 384. I would wonder if the memory isn't tight in the slot but it's in a docking station and not...
August 17th 08 01:00 PM
by Rob[_18_] Go to last post
8 211
Can't set higher video resolutions by Paul[_21_]
nvidia 8800gts + viewsonic p815 How do I get my XP resolution back? I can't get more than 1600 x 1200 in vista using 'personalize'. I want the 1920 x 1440 (and higher resolutions) available as they were in XP. Same hardware. The monitor p815 will actually support many of the higher resolutions beyond 1600 x 1200.
(Multi-page thread 1 2)
August 17th 08 04:29 PM
by Paul[_21_] Go to last post
18 394
Sony Handycam not working by SJC
I thought I would bring this up again to see if anyone has found a fix that I have not found. I bought Vista (Home Edition 32-bit) in December '07 from Dell. For 5 months, my Sony Hi8 DV Camcorder worked great. I could download movies without a problem using a 4 to 6 pin firewire cable (IEEE 1394) right into Adobe Premier Elements 4.0 for editing. Until May... at some point, the same...
August 17th 08 04:38 PM
by SJC Go to last post
0 180
8gb RAM problems on vista64 by C. Gillian
I'm having repeated system restarts since going from 4 to 8gb. The crashes occur whenever I push the system to actually use more than 4gb, otherwise it's rock solid and never crashes. The RAM consists of 4x2gb stalks all purchased in one go from Crucial and is listed (by them) as compatible with my specific motherboard. Each stalk works fine on it's own or in tandem, but as soon as I move...
August 17th 08 05:37 PM
by C. Gillian Go to last post
9 210
Hardware Detection and DriverStore by Blair
When I plug-in a new device, the install comes up and never finds the drivers. It says to put a disk in for everything even USB memory drives. I have to to browse to the C:\windows\system32\Driverstore directory and tell it search. It does find the driver and installs in too. I have to do this for each part of the discovery/installation process. USB Mass storage device, Sony Storage...
(Multi-page thread 1 2)
August 18th 08 01:45 AM
by Paul Montgomery Go to last post
13 280
Any good online sources for premium photo paper??? by Liinda
Hello everyone. I wanted to know of a good online source to purchase premium photo paper. I am looking to print photos of our family vacations, birthdays, etc. Can anyone suggest a store I should consider purchasing from? -- Liinda
August 18th 08 12:32 PM
by Paul Montgomery Go to last post
2 162
Dell Docking Station - External PCI Card Not Detected by DavidEdwards
Hi guys, I have a Dell Latitude D520 laptop and a Dell D/Dock docking station. The docking station has a PCI slot built in for standard PCI cards so when the laptop is docked the extra device becomes available. Under Windows XP the cards work perfectly when you dock the laptop. With Windows Vista they are not detected at all - even if I reboot on the docking station or force a scan for...
August 18th 08 03:11 PM
by Arkansasguy Go to last post
4 211
Vista IRQ management by Dave
My Vista resources map shows the below 3 internal devices on my Platinum P6N SLI Platinum motherboard with an E6600 Core Duo Intel CPU sharing the same IRQ "(PCI) 20". I have nothing plugged into any PCI slots. One graphics adapter in the PCIe x16 slot. - High Definition Audio Controller - NVIDIA nForce 430/410 SATA Controller - Standard OpenHCD USB Host controller Why is this? Does it not...
August 18th 08 05:38 PM
by Cari \(MS-MVP\) Go to last post
9 223
Install new sys drive by nemo
First I am working from an old xp laptop not my main desktop sys. My sys. crashed and I want to save my files from the old drive. I purchased a new Maxtor SATA 500GB drive to load Vista (using a friends copy) but when loading it ask for a driver. As we all know most systems and drives do not come with drivers any more. So what I need is location and name of driver to download. So here is...
August 18th 08 11:38 PM
by Malke[_2_] Go to last post
5 173
USB so slow + DVD backup by Albédo
X- post: microsoft.public.windows.vista.general + microsoft.public.windows.vista.hardware_devices FU2: microsoft.public.windows.vista.general Also posted to alt.sys.pc-clone.dell, I guess Hello. I am writing from France (though in English, hopefully). I recently had to reinstall my laptop (Dell Inspiron). Before that, I had lots of problems with backing up data onto USB keys, as the system...
August 19th 08 08:07 AM
by Albédo Go to last post
8 193
C: Drive almost full by roman4405
I have a 105GB internal disk drive that only has 5.96 GB free. I don't know what is taking up so much space. I think it might be my backup files, but, I can't find them to delete the old ones. I obviously don't know too much about computers and appreciate the help. Thank you.
August 19th 08 07:11 PM
by tanuj_chadha[_8_] Go to last post
6 216
Laptop USB ports stay live in Standby by David Tong
I'd appreciate if anyone can advise on whether these effects are normal with Vista SP1, and whether there's a work-around. I've searched pretty widely and found these two other references to similar problems, but no solutions as yet: http://forum.notebookreview.com/showthread.php?p=3206105, http://www.dslreports.com/forum/r20136671-Vista-Turning-off-USB-port-power-during-sleep. I'm using a new...
August 19th 08 08:26 PM
by David Tong Go to last post
0 151
Looking for Vista64 utilities by cqui3
Has anyone found a way of creating shortcuts to files or folders in Vista 64 without that ".shortcut" addition to its name. That can be done under Vista32 using an older version of Tweakui (v 133). But even though all my applications will work in Vista 62, none of my utilities (free for the most part) will work. TwseakUi, Formwhiz (PCMag - no longer free), etc do work, I miss them and prefer...
August 19th 08 08:53 PM
by R. C. White Go to last post

From The