Bluescreen by Russ[_7_]
I got a bluescreen full of "stuff", it must mean something to someone, when I tried to shut down. My Lenovo 3000 K series would not shut down automatically and I had to turn it off by pressing the Off/On button. The Ethernet network is pointed to. Anyone else with the same problem? -- Everyday is Saturday Blk_Kar
March 10th 09 04:28 PM
by Russ[_7_] Go to last post
2 145
vista sound driver problem by russ_will
every time i shut down vista the sound drivers are changed , i then reinstall the latest realtech drivers but when i shut down my system they revert to ones that do not work . any way to stop vista changing the drivers ?
(Multi-page thread 1 2 3)
September 22nd 10 05:56 AM
by GG[_5_] Go to last post
22 1,250
Acer Orbicam not working after Vista updates by Rustie
I have an Acer 5570 notebook and running Vista Home Premium 32 bit OS and since installing Vista updates my Acer Orbicam no longer works. It is now makingmy system unstable and crashing .Can anyone helpplease urgently ? Thanks Rustie
March 3rd 08 07:58 PM
by Mick Murphy Go to last post
1 119
Vista shows a A: drive that isn't installed. by Rustin
I put together a PC with no floppy (A:) but Vista seems to believe that I have one installed. I have disabled it in the BIOS but it still keeps showing a A: drive. Any one run into this before?
March 27th 07 11:56 PM
by Birk Binnard ([email protected]) Go to last post
1 115
Sansa e200 mp3 Player and MTP Mode by Rusty
Is there any way to get Windows Vista RC2 to recognize my Sansa e200 mp3 player in MTP Mode when I plug it into the USB port? Device Manager reports "This device cannot start. (Code 10)." Thanks for any help or suggestions!
December 29th 06 03:29 PM
by Thatcherroad Go to last post
3 160
Resolution Problems by Rusty1971
I am unsure what has caused my problem, so I was hoping someone may be able to shed some light on it for me. I am running, Vista Business 32bit, Intel Duo 6750, Gigabyte P35-DS3P MB, XFX 8800GT 512mb (Factory OC), 2GB Kingston HyperX DDR2, Viewsonic VX2235wm Monitor. (That should be enough info) Everything had been working fine, but without any changes to hardware, software or drivers I now...
April 4th 08 05:03 AM
by Peter Tolarovic[_2_] Go to last post
3 176
Resolution Problems by Rusty1971
I am unsure what has caused my problem, so I was hoping someone may be able to shed some light on it for me. I am running, Vista Business 32bit, Intel Duo 6750, Gigabyte P35-DS3P MB, XFX 8800GT 512mb (Factory OC), 2GB Kingston HyperX DDR2, Viewsonic VX2235wm Monitor. (That should be enough info) Everything had been working fine, but without any changes to hardware, software or drivers I now...
May 13th 08 08:04 PM
by paradigm Go to last post
1 169
Nvidia Network Controller by Rutetuti
Hi, I have an ASUS A8N-SLI MB with an onboard Nvidia Network controller. The upgrade to Vista (clean install) has not been exactly smooth but it seems to be working OK now and I think I have all the latest drivers. However, in about 1 out of 5 occasions when I boot up I have no network connection. I have a 3Com wireless ADSL router and the PC is hard wired with a fixed IP address. When I...
June 25th 07 10:29 PM
by JW Go to last post
6 218
re-activation problem by Rutetuti
Hi, I have just upgraded the HD containing Vista Business. I carried out a disk clone using Acronis True Image V11 and that seemed to work fine - just needed to carry out "repair" using the Windows DVD on first boot of the new disk. However, my version is now showing that it is not activated and I know that I will have to reactivate via telephone. However, when I hit the "activate now" I...
April 17th 08 05:45 PM
by William Anderson Go to last post
3 149
External USB dive by Rutetuti
Hi, Under XP, my external USB drive always had the same letter, "N". Under Vista, it keeps taking up the first available letter even although I change it back to "N" under management tools. How can I make it retain the letter "N"? Cheers
April 22nd 07 10:41 AM
by Rutetuti Go to last post
0 124
LaserJet 1320 won't duplex by Ruth
We cannot get our LaserJet 1320 duplex printer to print duplex. I have selected "Print on both sides" everywhere I can, but it only prints single. -- Ruth
February 2nd 09 06:34 PM
by msvistabites Go to last post
1 201
Vista BSOD and Nvidia 7900GS by RV
I have a lot of BSOD. It seems the problem is my graphic card which is based on Nvidia 7900GS. My question is : Does MY card have a problem or a lot of people with 7900GS have BSOD under Vista ?
May 18th 07 11:40 AM
by RV Go to last post
7 133
Moto S9 and Gateway Laptop with Bluetooth by rwnorris
Boy am I going crazy. A brand new laptop and brand new S9 Moto stereo headphones. I pair them to the computer and it acknowledges them. However, I get no sound whatsoever from the headphones. The Bluetooth screen show they are there as both a stereo headphones as well as a wireless headset. Can anyone help with this one? I have gone to Motorola and downloaded the latest driver, which was...
April 4th 08 07:55 PM
by rwnorris Go to last post
5 243
Lite-On DVD SATA drive by [email protected]
I'm having a lot of problems with this new DVD drive. Many times the media is not recognized or Vista thinks its a blank disk when its not or that that its what was in there before. I tried to find the firmware info in the device manager buts its not there as "firmware". Is anyone else having media detection problems?? thanks
July 31st 07 11:27 PM
by Neil Go to last post
4 160
Intellipoint 6.x Installation Problems by Rx
Hello, I just upgraded to Vista Ultimate from win xp. In XP I had intellipoint 4.1 installed...yes it was a little outdated...but my mouse worked fine and it had all the features I was looking for. Since upgrading to vista, I no longer have the functions I am looking for and I would like to install intellipoint 6.02 or 6.1 to upgrade my mouse features. However, vista will not let me...
February 4th 07 07:43 AM
by Byron Hinson Go to last post
1 188
Code 10 error by Ryan
I am trying to install my ATI Theater 550 Pro. It detects the card but then says The device cannot start (code 10) I tried reformatting, I tried XP and vista, I moved the slot. I am out of ideas. Both my TV Tuner and my 7800GTX come up as irq 16 (when the tuner comes up for a second) Anyone have a problem like this? Or know how to fix it?
October 11th 07 12:34 AM
by Cal Bear '66 Go to last post
4 110
ATI x700 Svideo to TV comes out Black and White not in color. by Ryan
I had this same setup in Windows XP and everything worked great. I installed Windows Vista and now my secondary display which is my TV only shows up in black and white. I installed the latest Catalyst drivers. Has anybody experienced this?
September 30th 06 09:40 PM
by Ryan Go to last post
0 179
Stopping auto install of hardware. by Ryan
Folks, I beg for help. I need to find out how to turn off the auto installation of hardware in Windows Vista Business. I have some devices that I need to remove and not let them keep reinstalling. I need them to stop installing. I can't disable them, but if I can't do this than I basically can not run my computer off of batteries. I need to be able to do that, Any help would be appreciated.
May 15th 08 02:04 AM
by Ryan Go to last post
0 111
ATI x700 Svideo out to TV Black and White Pictire by Ryan
I just setup the Vista Beta and am having a weird problem. Keep in mind in Windows XP what I am trying to do worked fine. I have my TV setup as my secondary display. When I installed Vista and hooked this up the TV only comes out in Black and White. Anybody else having this problem? I loaded the latest Catalyst drivers and I am still getting the same results.
October 1st 06 04:39 AM
by vmos Go to last post
3 149
WE NEED VISTA 64-BIT SIGNED DRIVERS FOR THE CREATIVE LABS AUDIGY C by Ryan
Topic says it all. I have tried EVERYTHING possible that I've read from this beta and others to try to get my sound working. It doesn't work. I am so ****ed off that I installed the RC1 now. PLEASE give us signed drivers.
September 19th 06 01:02 PM
by Mohawk Go to last post

From The