ScanJet 3970 Driver for Vista by Sabo, Eric
Does anyone know of other driver that I could use for a ScanJet 3970 Scanner from HP on windows vista? HP is saying they will have a driver in the near future.
(Multi-page thread 1 2)
October 16th 08 11:35 PM
by Cari \(MS-MVP\) Go to last post
17 322
Lifecam vx 6000 issue. by [email protected]
I'm not getting video from the lifecam vx6000. I'm running windows ultimate 64 bit version. I'm getting funny colors only. I currently have the camera hookup via a usb hub device it's about 4 yrs old now. I tried to doing what it said in the supports doc with no luck I tried everything from reducing the screen res to trying a different port on the hub still no luck. I also, downloaded and...
March 27th 07 11:07 PM
by [email protected] Go to last post
0 94
mp3 by sacer
how do i change the format 2 wma?
February 8th 08 06:00 PM
by Dave Go to last post
2 347
STOP: DRIVER_POWER_STATE_FAILURE (9f) by Sachin
Hi, I'm having a problem when putting Vista Ultimate 32-bit into Hibernate. I get the following bluescreen message: 0x0000009f (0x00000003, 0x849625a8, 0x87d483d0, 0x8610a398) It has started happening recently but I haven't installed any new hardware for a long time. WinDbg says probably caused by ntoskrnl.exe?
August 2nd 07 11:44 AM
by Sachin Go to last post
0 173
USB Devices by Sachin Jain
Hi, I purchased DELL PC with Vista Home Premium pre-installed. It was working great but from last few days, I am getting driver not found message for all the USB devices even for Optical Mouse. I tried inserting the driver CD which came along with the PC but no help. Even searching for driver on net didn't help. Windows shows message that driver is not installed for the Optical Mouse.
April 20th 07 09:26 PM
by Don Go to last post
3 132
Questions... by Saddam Hussein
Does any of you guys know who Dr. Drew is? what about adam corolla
December 11th 08 06:52 PM
by ewastudent Go to last post
1 277
Solve this riddle by Saddam Hussein
i am green, i have many heads.
December 11th 08 12:01 AM
by Saddam Hussein Go to last post
0 289
Click here to be infected with malware by Saddam Hussein
your computer will now self destruct in 5 seconds. Best step away from your comp, or yull git hurt.
December 12th 08 04:57 AM
by C.Skaggs Go to last post
4 283
please help by saed
i have problem in my devices and i get this massege (This problem was caused by a compatibility issue between Windows Vista and NVIDIA nForce System Management Controller. NVIDIA nForce System Management Controller was created by NVIDIA Corporation.) what can i do ? -- Saed Ghboun
July 9th 07 07:16 PM
by saed Go to last post
0 103
need help !! by saed
i have problem in my devices and i get this massege (This problem was caused by a compatibility issue between Windows Vista and NVIDIA nForce System Management Controller. NVIDIA nForce System Management Controller was created by NVIDIA Corporation.) what can i do ? -- Saed Ghboun
July 10th 07 03:40 AM
by n4wi Go to last post
2 136
Memory dump error while installing Windows by saeen
Hello I was working on pc like on daily routine and accidently there was a power failure. After that my my windows XP got corrupted. Now when I try to install windows xp or any windows i get error of memory dump. I tired to install through USB but getting the same error. Does my RAM's got damaged or what is the problem. Please help. Regards --
October 24th 09 09:14 PM
by LG[_2_] Go to last post
2 231
USB pen drive by Safai
Hello Everyone, Recently, I get the "Code 10-This device cannot start" error when I insert my USB pen drive into the Windows Vista system. The same flash drive has no problem in windows XP. Anyone knows why? Thanks Morteza
February 9th 09 09:40 PM
by Safai Go to last post
1 152
Is there a max # of files for burning a DVD? by safebet
New to DVD burning and I have hundreds of video files I want to put on DVD. The DVD allows 4.7 GB and I try to "Add files" that add up to that, but it stops adding after 99 files. If there is a default setting of a max of 99, is there a way to bypass this?
July 21st 07 10:58 AM
by Richard G. Harper Go to last post
1 127
"Access Denied" when accessing my DVD RW drive or my flash drive by sagar
i have a vista ultimate. it say access denied. even tho i am tho i am the adminstrator. i seem to be having this problem for about a week. i have no idea on how to solve this issue. if any has any information about this please feel free to contact me. or email me at thank you in advance -sagar
November 4th 07 11:23 PM
by sagar Go to last post
0 184
CD/DVD ROM error by SageHunter
i cant get my new computer to read my cdrom drive.. it works fine on windows xp the machine i got it from. but when i put it in this one it stopped working.. btw ive tried everything from windows help.. and it didnt work.. there was no upper and lower filters to delete from the registry. any help would be appreciated thanks -- SageHunter
May 28th 08 09:53 PM
by SageHunter Go to last post
2 155
No sound after upgrading from Home Basic to Home Premium by Sagewolf
I have no sound now that I upgraded and I have been browsing the internet for solutions now for the past day. It is driving me nuts. The Sigma Tel HD Audio CODEC says it is working properly tho I am being told that I do not drivers installed for the speaker system properties. ?? Everything worked perfectly and I had sound prior to upgrading. Thank-you for you help.
February 10th 08 07:19 PM
by Sagewolf Go to last post
0 113
PL-2506 Hi-Speed USB-to-IDE Controller by Said Salomon
I am getting a message that say "PL-2506 Hi-Speed USB-to-IDE Controller" is not supported. However there is a Vista verification on file for it. See https://winqual.microsoft.com/LogoVerificationReport.aspx?sid=1239422 So what is the problem? Is it supported? If so how do I update the driver?
January 29th 08 07:42 AM
by Said Salomon[_2_] Go to last post
1 289
Solution to USB (HD and flash drive) problem!! by Said Salomon[_2_]
Ok I found the problem with usb ext drives (Hard drive, flash, etc). For some reason the usbstor.inf and usbstor.sys were missing for some unknown reason. Was keeping me from loading any ext drive including flash drives. I found the files in C:\Windows\System32\FileRepository\usbstor.inf_some hex junk folder. Just copy the usbstor.inf to C:\Windows\inf and usbstor.sys to...
December 24th 08 05:44 PM
by russmeister Go to last post
2 207
Audio device not working after resuming from sleep by Said Szajd Dániel
Hi, Does anyone else have this, and a workaround? I'm using Windows Vista Ultimate (RTM) since about November, and I still can't start using the otherwise great Sleep feature. My audio device stops working after resuming from sleep (S3). There's no way I can recover the device (Device Manager doesn't help either). Only a restart helps.
(Multi-page thread 1 2)
March 19th 07 10:31 PM
by George Go to last post
11 197
Dual Monitor Management by Saidas[_2_]
I have identical dual dvi monitors connected to my EVGA 8600GT video card with Home Premium and I want to be able to do more things than just an additional display like adding a second taskbar, desktop, etc. In the Help section I read about Mirror display but that seems to be for a lappy which I don't have. Any great tips? Thanks -- Saidas Posted via http://www.vistaheads.com
April 10th 08 09:36 PM
by RalfG[_3_] Go to last post

From The