Virtual mic by [email protected]
Is there a program that can act as a virtual microphone? (That is, that creates a dummy mic device and that takes an input audio file to put it as an input signal?) Please excuse my bad English and the crazy question LOL
February 15th 09 02:53 PM
by RalfG[_3_] Go to last post
4 177
A problem with your video hardware caused Windows to stop working correctly by Cyberwolf[_2_]
I keep getting the following error message in Vista Home Edition, 32Bit, SP1 - "*A problem with your video hardware* caused Windows to stop working correctly" Intel Quad Core Q6600 2 GIG RAM ATI Radeon HD2600 PCIe Creative XFi Music Edition
September 3rd 08 04:10 AM
by Quaoar[_2_] Go to last post
1 148
usb slows boot up by cyberwasp
Recently bought a quad core machine with vista premium. Hooked up usb keyboard and mouse. If I hook up anything else to usb, "hub, printer, external drive," the machine takes up to 3 to 5 minutes to boot. I've read somewhere that this is a known bug in Vista but can't seem to verify. After system boots everything works fine. Any ideas would be appreciated
July 6th 07 01:46 PM
by cyberwasp Go to last post
2 108
CyberLink Background Capture Service by CyberLink Background Capture Service
My computer send me a mistake, it´s take a long time to connect to wifi when i start the computer. de mistake an solucion programm tell me that this CBCS don´t respond at start
July 17th 07 09:56 AM
by freddy Go to last post
3 135
Slow SD read and write by cybergoobr
I have a 15-1 memory card reader on and HP M7330N. Since I upgraded to Ultimate 64bit, the SD card reader is extremely slow reading or writing. I have tried several different sizes and brands with no change. Any ideas?? I hear there is a hotfix for this issue, but I have yet to find it. WHen I try to find a new driver..vista says the best one is already installed..UGH!
February 17th 08 08:21 PM
by Colin Barnhorst[_2_] Go to last post
2 131
magnifier by Cyberbuckie
Using Vista Premium Home ed'n, 32 bit. Occasionally (all too frequently) the rectangular magnifier thingy comes on, unbidden. I hate it and it drives me crazy to be unable to eliminate it--I have to reboot. Control panel tells me how to start it but not how to stop it or turn it off permanently. In fact I'm not even sure WHY it starts--location of cursor? Can find nothing useful under "help". TIA...
April 21st 09 02:07 PM
by Peter Foldes Go to last post
4 209
Logitech & HP Scanner by cyanna
That drivers will be available by the time Vista ships. They don't have to help with the testing of Vista...... "Mark D. VandenBerg" wrote: Microsoft does not write the device drivers for products made by other manufacturers. What were the responses from Logitech and from HP when you asked them when they were going to support you, their customer, by helping you with their product?
September 3rd 06 08:55 AM
by cyanna Go to last post
0 493
PnP-X hardware by cyanna
Anybody knows about any WSD-based printers or storage devices? Or otherwise PnP-X enabled.......
September 10th 06 05:34 PM
by cyanna Go to last post
0 415
Driver for Hawkings Hi-Gainâ„¢ USB Wireless-G Dish Adapter by CW_CPH_DK
Hi all, i just bought the device as i need some extra strength on my HTPC to reach the network. http://www.hawkingtech.com/products/productlist.php?CatID=32&FamID=60&ProdID=280 (of course) there are no Vista drivers on the cd, but on the Hawkings website there are none either.
November 22nd 06 02:29 PM
by CW_CPH_DK Go to last post
2 150
cd/dvd drive doesnt always read disc (pioneer) by CWM
i am using a pioneer drive with windows vista. if i load a disc just after start up it will work, but once i take it out the drive is unable to load another disc (even the same one again). Windows will hang if i try to shut it down with a disc in the drive and i have to take the disc out and it will turn off right away. if i turn off the computer off for about ten minutes it will read a...
May 22nd 07 02:24 AM
by CWM Go to last post
0 101
Printer Quirk by CWLee
I have an HP 932C Deskjet printer that works just fine with my Gateway computer running W-2000/Pro. I just switched it to my other computer, an HP running Vista Ultimate. Printer works (mostly) fine as near as I can tell. I have found one quirk so far. When I select a portion of a document, and the hit print, and then on the print menu I select print selection and then OK, the printer...
January 22nd 08 03:37 PM
by PvdG42 Go to last post
2 131
Belkin F5D7050 Wireless G USB Adapter by cwinterb
Windows update offered me a driver update for the above device (it is based on a Ralink chipset). I opted to download and install it. All seemed OK until my PC asked for a restart, when it hung on the "Shutting Down" screen and I eventually had to power it off. The PC then refused to boot up. It went through the POST fine, through the initial Vista boot-up screens, then, after a few...
(Multi-page thread 1 2)
June 23rd 09 01:21 PM
by twich Go to last post
10 1,905
ATI TV-WONDER 550/650 - VISTA fails to boot, even from install DVD by Cwagz
Has anyone else experienced this problem? I have been running Vista RC1 and RC2 since the day they were released. I like Vista so much that I decided to make it my sole OS on my 2 computers. Also, I wanted to start playing with the Media Center functions so I went and purchased an ATI "Vista Premium Certified" tuner card, the new TV Wonder 650. I put the card in an open PCI slot in my...
October 14th 06 02:13 PM
by JW Go to last post
2 146
stop hyperactive pointer by CV[_2_]
This has been driving me crazy since I bought this laptop w/ Vista. How do I stop the pointer from choosing to activate a link on it's own, without me double-clicking? If I'm on a web page, if the pointer happens to rest on any hyperlink or regular link, it goes there. I want to double-click myself if I want to go to a link, not have windows vista pointer do it automatically. What can I...
March 14th 08 08:41 PM
by CV[_2_] Go to last post
0 146
A Positive Suggestion by cvp
There are so many posts in this group along the lines of "Why is my device not supported?" I'd like to suggest how we can all deal with the problem. Let's get a few things straight first: 1) It isn't Microsoft's job to write device drivers for all the hardware out there 2) It IS Microsoft's job to enable the device owners to play their part (they have done this) 3) The device manufacturers...
April 1st 07 12:43 AM
by DanR Go to last post
2 124
ATI Radeon X800GT Issues. by Cvandal
Since my initial install of Windows Vista Home Premium Upgrade Academic Edition. I've had a few graphical problems which I'll list. 1. All Windows Vista games (Solitaire, Freecell, Minesweeper, etc) crash the moment I load them. 2. When I open an image and choose to start the Slide Show through the Windows Picture Gallery, Explorer.exe crashes. 3. When an application is started and requires...
April 20th 07 03:00 PM
by hilleyja Go to last post
6 161
Hidden restore Partition? by cutie_pyie
Hi all, I am in the U.S.A., East coast. I have purchased a new Toshiba A135-S4427 notebook that came preloaded with Vista Home Premium, on a 120GB HDD. Using SMC to look at the HDD, it shows up with a partition before the main C: partition:
March 24th 07 06:19 PM
by dean-dean Go to last post
6 134
Partition Magic Ver8 and Vista's NTFS by cutie_pyie
Hi all, I have a Toshiba A135-S4427 Notebook that came preinstalled with Vista Home Premium. I want to use Partition Magic ver-8 to repartition the HDD into 3 total partitions, in other words - I want to creat 2 additional partitions. I read on another board the following: ....Vista has a different NTFS than XP. It is a known issue that formatting a
April 5th 07 12:39 AM
by Richard Urban Go to last post
6 162
Motherboard Chipset upgrade by cutchips
I have an Asus P5Q-E running Vista 64. Is upgrading the motherboard chipset worth the risk, generally speaking ? -- cutchips
November 26th 08 02:33 PM
by Tom Lake[_2_] Go to last post
8 331
Nivada refresh rate by Curtis Barnett
Hi, I have a Nivada FX5200 AGP graphics card. I keep getting the anoying flicker. Was hope that someone would know if they have new drivers yet? Thanks, Curtis
October 4th 06 03:44 PM
by dev Go to last post

From The