xbox controller drivers for vista by knightrider™
Hi guys i just bot a microsoft xbox 360 wired controller for pc .Previously i had Win Sp3 and ther was no prob in dowloadin the xbox drivers for sp3 bt recently i installed vista ultimate and when i got to mcft page i cant download vista drivers for xbox i knw drivers are same for both bt prob is when i run most wanted wit controller being connected it was nt detecting then id id a windows upadte...
September 4th 08 12:20 AM
by Rick Rogers Go to last post
9 255
x64 SATA HDD to HDD file copy slowdown by Skyham
New install of Vista Ultimate x64. Drive C is a new drive which works well. Drive D is an older SATA 3.0 drive - both WD. When copying from drive D to drive C with large files the transfer starts out well enough at 55Mb/sec and slows down once around 2.5 GB are transferred. It slows down almost at once to a stop, and then continues at 100kb/sec. What in the world is causing the change? ICH9R...
September 4th 08 04:33 PM
by Skyham Go to last post
2 140
AMD Athlon 64 x 2 System crash by Dazmarv
Hi Folks . I have been running my system now for 2 years with 3 operating systems on separate drives. I have just updated my processor from AMD Athlon 64 3500+ to a AMD Athlon 64 x2 Duel Core 4800+ . The xp pro 64 bit version runs fine as does the xp pro . My problem is with the Vista Ultimate operating system . The system starts fine and will just sit at the welcome screen no problems but when i...
(Multi-page thread 1 2)
September 4th 08 08:12 PM
by Dazmarv Go to last post
13 404
Function problem with keyboard by Paul[_20_]
Hi, I have a Microsoft Wireless multimedia keyboard 1.1 with Intellitype 6.2 loaded, on Windows Vista home premium I want to do an active screen print to put into a word document or e mail, but I can do a whole screen print by pressing Ctrl-PrtScn, but cannot do an active screen print as there is no Fn key on the keyboard! How to I do the active screen print please?
September 4th 08 11:48 PM
by David Vair Go to last post
1 150
Memory problems by Neobreaker
lately ive been having these messages about my memory being low so i should close some programs or not enough memory to do certain things, so i uninstalled about 3 games big ones too and it still is showing the same old messages my memory is decreasing instead of increasing ive basically stripped my computer of all the things ive downloaded that might take up memory and when i go to "My Computer"...
September 5th 08 03:22 PM
by Curious[_4_] Go to last post
4 293
Optiarc DVD RW AD-7530B ATA Stopped Working! by Dynimum
Hello.. I have a new laptop with the DVD RW i wrote at the title, and i have a Vista Home Premium x64 on it.. I installed the drivers one by one, none of them had a problem at first.. But right after i installed Java, my bluetooth mouse (Logitech) stopped moving, but it was getting my clicks :S When i tried to reinstall its drivers, i recognised that i cant open the CD-ROM to change the...
September 5th 08 05:37 PM
by Wandering[_2_] Go to last post
3 240
Epso EPL-5800L not print with Vista by [email protected]
Please help, I have Epson EPL-5800L laser printer. It work find with Windows XP but stopped printing now with Vista home.
September 5th 08 08:17 PM
by LVTravel Go to last post
2 207
Lost all sound by keza
I am using windows vista on Toshiba Laptop and one day the sounds decided to stop working. I have checked the speakers and says it's all working properly. I did a windows update but can't see that the cause. Am hoping some one can give me any advice me not a computer wizz and don't want to click on something I shouldn't.
September 5th 08 09:18 PM
by SIW2 Go to last post
5 250
Disk read error... by wckelly
Hello everyone, I'm new here and desperate for some help. I have a Sony Vaio vgn-ar320e and I'm getting a disk read error. Before you immediately assume its a dead hard drive let me say that I've already put another drive in it and seem to be getting similar errors. -With the original drive in it I can see it listed in my bios and when I try to boot off of it I get a message that says...
September 6th 08 09:20 AM
by DL Go to last post
5 271
Install XP: Setup did not find any hard disk drives installed in your computer by sherazqurban
Hi, i have problem when i try to install windows xp. i have laptop hp parvilion dx6650us entertainment notbook pc, vista install on it but i want to install windows xp. when windows xp boot i got this message. Setup did not find any hard disk drives installed in your computer. Make sure any hard disk drives are powered on and properly connected to your computer, and that any disk-related...
(Multi-page thread 1 2)
September 6th 08 10:05 AM
by _Rosco_ Go to last post
11 380
Removing network printers by RBM
Hello, On my system I once installed two networkprinters what I have forgotten all about. Now I cannot access the printers and I want them been removed from my system. Every time I say remove (even with administrator rights) the system tells me that it is not possible to remove the printer because it cannot establish a connection to the printer. Does anyone know how I could remove the...
September 6th 08 01:25 PM
by Robert L. \(MS-MVP\)[_1116_] Go to last post
2 219
Graphics cards crash when using 3D by Stupot[_2_]
I have just installed Vista home premium on a new drive in a computer that used to run Windows XP X64 without any problems. My graphics are ok until I run 3D games even the simple ones supplied with Vista cause the drivers to keep resetting, the screen to pixelate into millions of coloured pixels and eventualy the blue screen of death. I bought a new NVidia 8600gt Super+ 1GB graphics card in...
September 6th 08 01:34 PM
by Malke[_2_] Go to last post
6 303
Toshiba 250gb External Hard Drive by alexctt
Hey, i have had this hard drive for over a month now, and it is where i store my media. I changed the music folder location to the hard drive, as well as the pictures, videos, and downloads. All of my files are still there, but in my Alex folder, the music, video, picture, and downloads folders do not show up. The only way to access them is if I go to my computer and click on the drive. Can...
September 6th 08 05:21 PM
by alexctt Go to last post
0 187
5.1 surround problems by Ben Hartley[_2_]
I have a problem with my 5.1 speaker system in that the front left and right speakers do not work when my speakers are configured for a 5.1 set-up. However, they do produce sound when it's configured on Windows as a 7.1 set-up. Any ideas? Many thanks in anticipation Ben
September 6th 08 08:01 PM
by Ben Hartley[_2_] Go to last post
0 178
Bluetooth devices (headset and mouse) by Jovana[_3_]
Hi everyone, I have a bit unusual problem with my Bluetooth Devices. I’m using *Bluetooth mouse* and sometime *Bluetooth headset* (for skype). Unfortunately these two Bluetooth Devices can’t work at the same time. If I’m talking on the skype using my bluetooth headset my mouse stops working for certain period of time then starts working again and so on and on. (Couple of seconds working,...
September 6th 08 08:02 PM
by Timothy Davis [MSFT][_2_] Go to last post
1 129
Media Center does not recognize 2nd TV Tuner by dkinnett
I have a Velocity Micro system running Windows Vista Ultimate. I have 4 TV tuners installed. Two of them are ATI DCT (Digital Cable Tuners) that accomodate cable cards, and the other two are ATI 650 Pro tuners (which are analog). I ran Media Center set up. The first DCT was recognized and works correctly. I have tried a million different things and I cannot get Media Center to recognize the 2nd...
September 7th 08 06:26 PM
by Barb Bowman Go to last post
3 286
Host to Host USB Connections by Patrick Whittle
I bought a new computer and I want to transfer all my files from my old computer. Does Windows Vista support host-to-host? As soon as I plugged my USB cable into the computers, I was asked for a device driver. Device drivers are a pretty standard thing, but, is host-to-host not supported at Microsoft now?
September 7th 08 09:13 PM
by Patrick Whittle Go to last post
3 182
Vista Error "No Disk" 0xc0000013 by [email protected]
Does anybody know what this is? 0xc0000013 parameters 0x761692A0 that is the error code and the first parameter but this proved fruitless in a google search all i can say that might be happening to cause this, is the printer seems to try and "wiggle" in standby. (LOL, funny images) apart from that nothing is apparent, i have tried changing drive names, but i
September 7th 08 11:54 PM
by skeetter Go to last post
2 164
Problems Installing Speedtouch USb 330 modem on new PC with Vista Home Premium by Vista Newbie
I bought a new laptop with win Vista Home Premium, preloaded. Modem wouldnt work to connect to net. So after several attempts and calls to my ISP technical support dept, in order to correct the problems and having no joy, apart from they are sending out a new disk and modem to install. Which could take 3 weeks. So, I downloaded the drivers on disk from Thomson, getting v4.1 for usb 330 speedtouch...
September 8th 08 01:54 AM
by Timothy Davis [MSFT] Go to last post
3 217
blue screen!!!!!!!!!! by No Name
HI, i had 6 bluescreens and i dont know why that occurs because it appears too fast that i cant look what the bluescreen is about and i contacted my computer manufacture and they only tell me to reinstall windows vista and i have done that 2 times, what else can i do?..........can someone help me please?,,,,,,i have an emachines w5233 computer with pentium D processor of 3.00 GHZ and 1GB of...
September 8th 08 09:53 AM
by Rick Rogers Go to last post

From The