WinTV USB2 by DCR
Vista RC2 (X86) Original installation of RC2 detected WinTV USB2 and Windows Update installed an update. Media Center played TV and FM correctly (although audio was somewhat muted) Remote worked. Downloaded and installed all the lastest updates from Hauppauge's site. Rebooted and WinTV2000, WinTV32, and Radio applications worked (again somewhat muted audio).
October 19th 06 12:10 AM
by Wh0079 Go to last post
1 272
Conexant AC-Link Audio FIX!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by paulcr
This worked!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thank you thank you thank you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! "Alex" wrote: I have an HP computer and I found a fix that actually gives you sound. Found on PlanetAMD64: http://www.planetamd64.com/index.php?showtopic=23602 "Anyways, for Windows Vista x64 with Conexant/ATI Integrated Digital
October 19th 06 12:43 AM
by paulcr Go to last post
0 275
ASUS P5NSLI (Audio Issue) by Nathan J.
I have recently made the move from AMD based systems to Intel based systems and after an exhaustive case issue. I finally got the system up and running. I installed the x64 edition of RC1 (missed out on the RC2 downloads, but if someone wants to hook me up with the ISO image I would be grateful) and the install went off without a hitch. I downloaded the latest beta drivers from nvidia for...
October 19th 06 05:21 AM
by Nathan J. Go to last post
0 242
USB2.0 External Hard Drive Problem by Lon
I have a LaCie Biggest F800. This is a USB2.0-connected RAID drive. I have three computers. Computer #1 runs WinXP Pro SP2. THis is where the drive was connected. It works fine there, formatted with NTFS, no security. If I plug it in to computer #2, which runs WinXP Pro SP1 it is recognized and works fine (automatically assigned a drive letter and is readable). This helps to confirm...
October 19th 06 02:23 PM
by Lon Go to last post
0 245
How do I enable the use of NT 4.0 Drivers??? by Walker
Anyone?anyone? I have two network printers I have got to get up and running. Walker
October 19th 06 02:57 PM
by Adam Leinss Go to last post
1 261
SIL 3114 Driver for Raid 5 & 0 ? by Manu
Does anyone know if Silicon Image has a driver (sil3114 SATA Raid Controller Raid 0 & 5) for Vista? The XP Driver is incompatible and Vista is near final version, i think it's time for new Driver NOW!!!! THX Manuel -- ASUS A8N-SLI Premium (nForge4) AMD Athlon 64 X2 4200+
October 19th 06 03:26 PM
by johncon Go to last post
7 490
speech recognition failed to start by lobiondo
after restoring vista to a previous state, the voice recognition program comes up with the error " speech recognition could not start because the language configuration is not supported" it goes further to say that the recognizer language must match the language of the user interface. please change the language....but i can't and my mic system is working just fine, help please
October 19th 06 03:38 PM
by Luis de Santiago Buey Go to last post
1 293
Pioneer DVD Writer Disappears After Reboot - Vista RC1 by AC - 2006
Hi, Just wondering whether anyone has experience issue with DVD writer disappearing from Vista RC1 after rebooting. I have a Pioneer 111D installed with a Liteon CD/DVD combo. When I restart my PC, either from a cold or warm reboot, Vista can see my Liteon drive but not by Pioneer DVD writer. However, If I go into DEVICE MANAGER and perform a SCAN FOR NEW HARDWARE, the Pioneer DVD writer...
October 19th 06 03:42 PM
by Dave B Go to last post
5 268
AMD 762 / AMD 768 chipset AC97 sound drivers by Nigel Gibbs
I have the same board and have the same audio problem. The only work around is to buy a cheap usb audio device. I got a Trust EAX2.0 and it does the job. "Robert Ludewig" wrote: I own the mainboard MSI K7D Master with the AMD 762 / AMD 768 chipset running two athlon MP 2000+. Are there working dreivers for the onboard sound wich is AC97 somewhere ?
October 19th 06 04:12 PM
by Nigel Gibbs Go to last post
0 235
Laserjet 1020 doesn´t work by crisrich
I cannot print a pdf document from Adobe Reader 7.0.8 to my LaserJet 1020. The file seems to get stuck in the spooler. At least this is the status indicated in the printer window. I also cannot cancel/delete the file from the que. I cannot change the driver because the "New Driver..." button is greyed out/inactive. I downloaded the latest XP driver from the HP site but the EZInstaller ...
October 19th 06 07:43 PM
by crisrich Go to last post
0 245
Nvidia 96.85 by Eric Furness
Tried the 96.85 drivers. No good. Bad audio stuttering in Oblivion. So far the only driver that works properly for me is 96.33 I am using 6800gt 500 mb agp card. Eric
October 19th 06 09:41 PM
by Mark W Scheidell Go to last post
6 166
Yamaha mLAN drivers and tools by Mark W Scheidell
Posted this question on the mLAN forums also but they are not an adventurous group, so I'll try here also. Vista RC 2 x64. The XP x64 drivers appear to install correctly if you disable driver enforcement, but the Tools (software interface) doesn't seem to work correctly. The connections for MIDI and ASIO inputs\outputs are garbled and it's difficult to tell if the Auto Connector worked...
October 19th 06 11:07 PM
by Mark W Scheidell Go to last post
0 130
Installing Emulation Software For Game Controller by Dukmiester2
Hi all. I am one those who simply can't learn to game using the popular Mouse/Keyboard combination. I have an older Gravis controller that has Mouse and Keyboard emulation software which allows it to be a Mouse, Keyborad, Dual analog sticks, and a gamepad or any combination. The controller shows up just fine in the game controllers aplet, and it also shows up in Device Manager as "HID Game...
October 19th 06 11:39 PM
by Dukmiester2 Go to last post
0 140
Logitech MX1000 drivers by Rafael
In Logitech´s site they say that there is no support to Windows Vista. But it works or not??? Anyone tryed???
October 20th 06 12:27 AM
by Marviimus Go to last post
4 176
LEXMARK by Philip Saunders
Hi, Anybody know where I can get VISTA drivers for LEXMARK X2350 all in one. There's nothing on there site. For RC2 I'm shocked at lack of support on the driver front. Regards Phil
October 20th 06 01:11 AM
by Arge Go to last post
5 249
ATI Radeon X850XT Platinum by BatteryOperated
After installation of RC2, my X850XT is identified, but disabled due to driver errors (from windows/microsoft supplied drivers). I've tried udating the drivers to the BETA drivers from ATI for RC1, but that only leads to a error message that pops up on the lower right that there are "incompatible display adapters have been disabled" that never goes away. This is odd because these drivers...
October 20th 06 02:49 AM
by John Go to last post
2 164
Loosely related question to Vista... by Charlie
I don't know why, but my CD/DVD-Rom drives aren't being recognized in Windows XP...I haven't been able to isolate what caused the problem, but CD's and DVD's aren't being recognized, nor are the icons available in "My Computer". After I investigated the problem in Device Manager, both drivers have a yellow exclamation mark next to them, and I get this message under driver status: Windows...
October 20th 06 12:34 PM
by Theo Go to last post
2 193
RC2 hangs with Silicon Image SiI 0680 Ultra-133 Medley ATA Raid by Coakeyoakey
My company is testing Windows Vista RC2 and we have Silicon Image SiI 0680 Ultra-133 Medley ATA Raid Controllers in our computers. The Windows Vista Upgrade advisor states that 'No Action is required' for my Raid Controller. I have tried the following and in both instances they hang the computers : (1) Install Vista RC2, Loading Raid Drivers before install. Vista Setup hangs at loading...
October 20th 06 12:39 PM
by chriske911 Go to last post
1 182
Sony Micro Vault Tiny USB Drive Drivers?? by
Maybe you could start by setting your clock properly. DIV"Lincoln 6 Echo" > wrote in message .../DIV Hi, I got this 2 gig Sony MicroVault Tiny USB flash drive, but it seems Vista cannot find drivers for it. It does not come with any either since XP dettects it itself as a MassStorage Device and it...
October 20th 06 02:54 PM
by goob Go to last post
9 333
Nvidia Geforce 7800 gtx drivers by Øyvind
Hi! I use Vista 32-bit edition and have just bought a 7800 card, but it doesn't seem to be any drivers for it at www.nvidia.com. Where can I get drivers for the 32-bit Vista for my new card?
October 20th 06 04:47 PM
by Øyvind Go to last post

From The