my cd/dvdw ts l632d ata devices by tochi
pleease after uninstalling some programmes from my windows vista premium i discovered that my cd/dvdw drive does not appear on my computer and i not able to assess the cd/dvdw drive. it this displays this massege . please what should i do to solve this problem soon. thanks.
July 5th 08 06:54 AM
by perfume Go to last post
1 186
Help! TV tuner not installed! (Windows Media Center- Vista) by Toby[_2_]
Hi all, After 5-6 weeks of working perfectly, Media Center has started to display a "TV tuner not installed" whenever I try to watch live TV. This all started when I had to forcibly reboot my computer following a screen freeze, meaning I had to reboot my system from a CD and 'repair the computer'. Problems started as soon as I got it working again after that event. First of all, a new...
November 16th 07 06:07 AM
by [email protected] Go to last post
1 130
USB WON'T READ THUMB DRIVE by TOBYEOD
I've got windows VISTA. All was well till 1 Feb 08. Put my camera card in the xd slot and it said "Microsoft Windows You need to format the disk in drive F: before you can use it. Do you want to format it? (Format disk) (Cancel)". I tried to format it and it wouldn't do it. Then I discovered it was saying the same thing when I put in a thumb drive! I've checked everything and it...
July 29th 08 06:49 AM
by Paul Montgomery Go to last post
2 189
VX-6000 LifeCam Microphone issues with v 1.3 software by Toby Reid
Hi there, I bought a life cam yesterday and like others, found it didn't work straight from the box. I managed to install the v1.3 drivers from the site and the webcam now works, but I have a major problem. The sound quality of the inbuilt mic is **** poor, there is a constant background hiss and there seems to be a problem with microphone attenuation which I cant seem to change in the...
February 14th 07 12:14 AM
by GBK Go to last post
1 194
Keep getting a "stop error" -- Bad Driver? by Toby Brosnahan[_2_]
Hello. I moved my computer across the room and now I keep getting the "blue screen of death" when I restart. I am able to load up just find in Safe Mode. I was unable to do StartUp Repair Tool as stated in http://support.microsoft.com/kb/925810/en-us. What information do you guys need to help me out? Thanks in advance
September 17th 07 07:16 PM
by R. C. White Go to last post
4 143
WLAN A31p by Tobias Riebesel
Hello, i have a IBM A31p with the IBM High Rate Wireless LAN MiniPCI Combo Card. The wireless card is a Actiontec. In the previous versions of vista i can use the XP driver for the wlan. Now in RC1 the XP driver is very or i didn't get an IP adress. Can anyone help me? Have anyone an tip for another driver or anything else? thanks Tobias
September 11th 06 08:50 AM
by Tobias Riebesel Go to last post
0 264
LCD failed to work as it should by tobehknese
my sister just dropped her laptop from the couch to the carpet floor (which doesn't seem like it "got hurt" too bad); then the LCD isn't working like it should be. The LCD is still light up, but dark.. we have to "put the head of a flashlight right down on the display to see it"... I don't know much about computers, but I'm guessing the display card is crashed or something?:cry: sorry for my poor...
December 31st 08 02:00 PM
by Mike Hall - MVP[_3_] Go to last post
5 336
Need Help with Windows Mobile Device Center by Toastie
Hi, Yeah i have the same issue using a TyTN. When i run the mobile device center it just shows the connection preferences screen. In my last Beta 2, when i connected my TyTN i got a Mobile device center launch screen etc. Now, on 5536, i don't get that at all. Everything is connected though, i can see my device in My Computer - however no way to sync
September 1st 06 09:19 PM
by Gerhard Go to last post
2 581
x64_0xA_Rtlh64+fe4e, type 0 Blue Screen by toasterdevil
I have received this several times. I have a new laptop, a Gateway t-6836 which is a decent and somewhat fast laptop. After it freezes up it says it may be an ethernet networking problem. I updated by ethernet network drivers and I have a very fast wired internet connection. The blue screen seems to happen when I am using uTorrent but their forum says the software is just forcing my...
December 30th 08 03:17 PM
by Malke[_2_] Go to last post
8 324
Can I use my internal and external speakers at the same time? by TO.LA.GIRL
Is it an either/or situation or is it possible to have both speakers play simultaneously? And if so, how do I set it up? Help would be much appreciated. Thanx.
October 9th 09 03:45 PM
by logos Go to last post
4 172
Keyboard doesn't work by To Old To . . .
I have Vista home premium. The keyboard quits working during bootup, either usb or ps2. OSK works fine. This happened after a virus infection. I can boot with a cd WinPE and it works so it isn't a hardware problem. I not sure where to go from here. Also, I cannot open user accounts, all others cpl's I can. What was possibly changed in the registry? I checked for rootkits and viruses and it...
July 22nd 08 06:16 PM
by Peter Foldes Go to last post
6 194
HP PSC1215 Install Problems by Tnichs
HI, I have a HP PSC1215 Printer which I connected via the USB on my Laptop. According to everything I have read this is supposed to be plug and play. But the printer does not appear in the printers section of control panel. If I look atg the device manager and click on the USB devices, I can see the printer but in the Status box on the General page it says that there is no driver...
March 6th 07 02:29 AM
by Mike Go to last post
5 193
No Audio output device is installed by tnaseemom
I had to use my restore disc for my windows vista. Since then I have no sound . Have red x on volume and it says no audio device installed.I have treid the uninstall and letting the computer install again , but that didnt work. Can someone please help....
February 18th 09 04:32 PM
by Aldridge[_3_] Go to last post
4 204
Integrated Realtek Network Adapter by tnana
Just bought a recertified Gateway GT5622 Everything is working fine (so far) except that it does not recognize integrated Ethernet adapter at all. On advise of support guys did driver reinstall several time including while in Safe Mode. Even restored factory settings i.e. reinstalled OS. If I run "pnputil -e" then the adapter package is listed but the adapter just does not show up in Device...
May 19th 08 02:46 PM
by Cyberbear Go to last post
7 223
NumLock issue. Numbers move the cursor by TMTucker
When I have my numlocks on, pressing the number keys on the pad only moves the cursor. I know there is a setting in there at changes this but I can't find it
December 22nd 07 10:01 PM
by Dwarf Go to last post
1 102
Driver IRQL Not Less or Equal by tmlfan3
Hello, Recently I've begun experiencing repeated BSODs when running a specific program (uTorrent). The BSOD comes up with the error "Driver IRQL Not Less or Equal" and says it's related to e100b325.sys (one time it also said rasacd.sys but it's only one out of a few dozen). After doing some research it appears that this is an issue with my network card (Intel Pro/100 VE). I have tried...
July 21st 09 04:04 PM
by zombney[_2_] Go to last post
7 506
What could I do with my Linksys wireless adapter?? by tmitim
My router is in my brother's room, and I'm using "Linksys Wireless-G Notebook Adapter with Speedbooster", Model WPC54GS V21. for my PC's internet connection. However, after I install my vista 64bit, the Setup program does not work, it can not be installed. I went to Linksys official website, and it says that the 64bit driver for this adapter is TBD, I guess it means To Be Developed? But what...
April 5th 07 09:23 AM
by Richard G. Harper Go to last post
2 149
intel d945pvs onboard audio works before reboot? by tmichael928
I have a vexing problem. My audio works great just after an automatic update, before I reboot the computer. The sound is perfect thru the analog plugs and the digital optical toslink as well. As soon as I reboot the audio goes to slow mo. It sounds like a tape running to slow. The Question is how do I stop the vist hd audio driver from loading to see if that is the problem? If I disable it it...
September 16th 06 12:17 AM
by tmichael928 Go to last post
0 181
realtek speakers in acer with os vista by TMC
I DONT KNOW WHAT I DID AND ALL OF A SUDDEN MY COMPUTER JUST DID NOT MADE ANY SOUND AT ALL. I HOPE YOU CAN HELP ME. THANKS
January 4th 08 08:53 AM
by Colin Barnhorst Go to last post
2 108
PPC Won't Sync. by tmansc
PPC 6700 from Sprint. Running RC1 with Live One Care Beta. Connecting and reading but when it attempts to sync it just immitates it with all the right symbyology but it never completes. What's going on? Anyone?
January 10th 07 10:44 PM
by tmansc Go to last post

From The