  Rating Thread Reverse Sort Order / Thread Starter Last Post Replies Views
BFG 7600GTOC by Chris Knapp
I have been running this card without any issues at all, up until yesterday that is. I used the driver that Vista had automatically installed, and recently there was an update to this driver so I installed it. Now it recognizes it as: NVIDIA GeForce 7600 GT (Microsoft Corporation WDD...) And the issue is that the fan on the video card is extremely loud now. Before if it was under load it...
March 28th 07 02:04 AM
by Dreamsayer Go to last post
2 137
Bi-Weekly Realtek HD Audio Driver Update (ver. 1.71) by Cal Bear '66
Latest (ver. 1.71) Realtek HD Audio Drivers: http://www.realtek.com.tw/downloads/downloadsView.aspx?Langid=1&PNid=14&PFid=24&Level=4&Conn=3&DownTypeID=3&GetDown=false -- I Bleed Blue and Gold GO BEARS!
July 16th 07 02:05 PM
by Cal Bear '66 Go to last post
5 119
billionton bluetooth adptar driver problem by nelbulani[_4_]
:huh: hi looking for billionton bluetooth usb adptar 100mt class1 driver for vista 32b. please some body help me for that ..............http://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/../ubb/eek.gif] thanks
March 9th 10 07:41 AM
by nelbulani[_4_] Go to last post
0 272
billionton bluetooth adptar driver problem by nelbulani[_4_]
:huh: hi looking for billionton bluetooth usb adptar 100mt class1 driver for vista 32b. please some body help me for that ..............http://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/../ubb/eek.gif] thanks
March 9th 10 07:41 AM
by nelbulani[_4_] Go to last post
0 443
biometric coprocessor driver? by ZhaoShiying
Can not find biometric coprocessor driver under final Vista. Who can help me? (Dell latitude D420)
November 27th 06 11:56 AM
by Theo Go to last post
1 142
BIOS AND Vista Not Recognizing 2nd SATA Hard Drive by ejames[_2_]
I have upgraded from Windows XP Service Pack 3 to Vista Home Premium on a Toshiba Qosmio G35-AVA600 which has two 80GB SATA hard drives configured as RAID-0. In Windows XP the drive was seen as one 160GB hard drive. No problem. After I installed Vista the second drive is not showing and I can’t format it from disk management services because it is not shown. The weird thing is that I am not...
June 11th 08 10:26 PM
by DL Go to last post
2 198
BIOS AND Vista Not Seeing 2nd Hard Drive by ejames
I have upgraded from Windows XP Service Pack 3 to Vista on a Toshiba Qosmio G35-AVA600 which has two 80GB SATA hard drives. In Windows XP the drive was seen as one 180GB hard drive. No problem. After I installed Vista the second drive is not showing and I can't format it from disk management services because it is not shown. The wierd thing is that I am not missing any files, but perhaps I...
June 15th 08 04:19 PM
by ejames[_3_] Go to last post
4 166
BIOS BEEPS by st1rogue
Hi, Hope someone can help. My computer locked up so I had to do a hard shutdown, on reboot all I get is a Long Beep(about 1.5 sec.) then about 10 sec. it beeps again and repeats. Help -- st1rogue
October 1st 07 01:22 AM
by Malke Go to last post
3 160
BIOS Help by EpicZebra
I need to do a CD/DVD Boot and I cannot find the option in the BIOS Boot Menu. Is there any other way to do this?
May 22nd 08 04:43 AM
by Nonny Go to last post
4 164
Bios Page by Marlon
On my Bios page one of my hard drives reads that I have an error. (It's in red) and when I was trying to boot it up it said that there wasn't a boot program so I had to boot it from my disc. and now it starts but it now shows Degradable but bootable. the second hard drive still reads error. this happen 3 days ago after the new updates came out. I am running Vista Ultimate and XP SP2 What is...
August 1st 07 03:21 AM
by Malke Go to last post
1 111
bios problum with home premium 32bit by scoty1280
i have problem with my bios system when system using raid controllers it can not detect my harddisk when i change bios to ide controllers it detect the hard disk but after few days when i istall vista it works better suddnelly bios turn defult automatically to raid controllers and vista os is not boot it will stop when i change bios then it start so i need help this to fix the problem with raid...
February 17th 09 10:58 AM
by Chuck[_2_] Go to last post
1 219
BIOS Sees the IDE HDD; Windows does not by Broken32
Hi, Currently I have 2 HDD. One SATA, with Vista on it, one IDE, with an old XP copy on it. I am booting from the SATA HDD. Well the I have my DVD Drive as the IDE Master, the HDD as the Slave (All I do on the IDE HDD is recover files). Well BOIS sees all the drives, Configures correctly (I think), but then I get into windows. It sees C: and D: (Paritions on the SATA) but not the IDE Hard Drive....
March 31st 09 10:42 PM
by Broken32 Go to last post
4 191
BIOS SETUP UTITLY LOST by arico
Since I upgrading my BIOS (Phoenix technologies) V1.7 to V1.8, I can no longer access the BIOS SETUP UTILITY MENU. NOTE: the notebook is working fine, I can access the F2 boot and F8 advance boot menu. When I press F10 I get the following; Edit windows boot options for: Microsoft Windows Vista Path:\windows\system32\win load.exe Partition:2 Hard Disk: 5c9d3909
April 8th 10 05:04 PM
by arico Go to last post
7 488
BIOS SETUP UTITLY LOST by arico
Since I upgrading my BIOS (Phoenix technologies) V1.7 to V1.8, I can no longer access the BIOS SETUP UTILITY MENU. NOTE: the notebook is working fine, I can access the F2 boot and F8 advance boot menu. When I press F10 I get the following; Edit windows boot options for: Microsoft Windows Vista Path:\windows\system32\win load.exe Partition:2 Hard Disk: 5c9d3909
April 5th 10 06:05 AM
by arico Go to last post
0 314
BIOS shows correct speed ofCPU, Vista doesn't by Pooch
I have the AMD 5000+ black edition which has an unlocked multiplier. The default multiplier is 13X and FSB is 200. When I increase the multiplier in the BIOS, to 14X, the BIOS will show the proper speed at 2.8. When I go into Vista, it shows the CPU as 2.6, no increase in speed. If I change the FSB to say 215, Vista will report the almost 2.8 properly. What must I do to make Vista read...
June 10th 08 09:06 PM
by Cari \(MS-MVP\) Go to last post
1 173
Bios Upgrade PB iMedia MC 2470 by Daibach98
I was having problems with USB 2.0 , sound card reloading drivers etc. Problems all resolved with updating bios to VISTA version. DO NOT USE XP UPDATE IT MAY BE FAULTY. HOWEVER Once Bios was updated I was prompted to re-vaildate my copy of VISTA. This odes not happen automatically. I had 45 minutes onto Support from Microsoft. I am UK was passed to validation in USA passed to Support in USA,...
May 25th 07 07:04 PM
by Daibach98 Go to last post
0 150
Bisoncam - USB 2.0 - "graph cannot preview" by Zirconium295
Ive googled for this one to no avail, apparently its a vista linked issue, so hopefully someone can help. I have an inbuilt Bisoncap 2.0 USB webcam on my laptop. When i open the console or msn messenger, half the time it loads fine, half the time it gives an error message saying "this graph cannot preview" and the screen is just a blank white (msn cant find it at all). If i restart the...
May 19th 09 06:43 AM
by Cody Jarrett Go to last post
4 298
Bisoncam 350 nb pro. HELP by Spriggan
Hi, I recently bought a new laptop which has the integrated Bisoncam 250 nb pro. webcam. I've got Vista Home Premium (32bit) installed and I've tried to install the drivers and software which followed with the laptop, but without result. I've also tried to install drivers and software from several different driver sites around the internet, but still doesn't work or where the installed...
June 23rd 07 10:25 PM
by freddy Go to last post
1 146
BisonCam driver by Joan M. Fernandez
Dear Sirs, yesterday (nov 7th) I downloaded and installed the proposed driver for Windows Vista for my BisonCam, NB Pro built-in webcam, in my Packard Bell EasyNote laptop. Even when everything seems ok, when I try o configure it to work with Messenger Live, the program blocks and the only way to close it is stopping my computer. Any help? Thanks in advance.
January 4th 10 05:52 PM
by Whagnner Go to last post
7 308
BisonCAM NB, Pro by Michael Sampson
Well... I too have an ASUS Laptop A6J, windows update driver provided by microsoft for the BisonCam Does not work. Windows update had the pleasure of downloading it and installing it for me at 3am. The jist of it, my system became unstable. And Msn messenger Live refused to open. Someone needs to find a driver that works. Ive tried the drivers for acer which are suggested on many of the...
August 13th 07 08:12 PM
by Michael Sampson Go to last post

From The