Foxconn C51XEM2AA-8EKRS2H NVIDIA Socket AM2 by Martin Racette
Hi I would like to know if anyone has any major problem using that motherboard with Vista 64bit, and in particular with an 8800GTS video card The reason I'm asking is that I'm thinking of changing my curent motherboard (Asus A8N-SLI Deluxe) for that one, if I can get it to work with that video card
February 19th 07 02:51 PM
by Martin Racette Go to last post
4 162
Drivers for Samsung Camcorder by JH
Anyone who knows where to get a functional driver for DV Camcorder Samsung VP D964W . I've used the old one for Win XP and it doesn't work. -- JH
February 19th 07 02:19 PM
by Bill Thomas Go to last post
3 229
Gyration by John
anyone having problems with Gyration products, I have the GC1005M mouse and keyboard, originally all of these products and some new ones were sold as Vista ready, I am having an inf driver error for these, any thoughts.
February 19th 07 02:09 PM
by Bill Thomas Go to last post
4 165
Aero function by Huib
Hi forum, To use the Aero-functie i am reading that special hardware is required. I cannot find what this hardware is: a separte chip or is a 256 / 512 video-Ram already ok? Thanks Huib
February 19th 07 12:57 PM
by JW Go to last post
3 154
Dual Monitors but screen flickers or blurbs by newby
I have an asuslaptop A7 series with an add'l monitor Iiyama Prolite. My rpoblem is that the attached monitor flickers and now it appears that the laptop monitor flickers or sreed waves now & again. i have tried to install the driver for the attached monitor but XP does not seem to accept it. I have a ATI Mobility Radeon graphics card with an ATI Catalyst software but i just can't seem to...
February 19th 07 12:50 PM
by newby Go to last post
0 147
Vista Rejected, XP lost DVDRW drives by PWF
First of all the upgrade advisor found no issues with my dvd drives, just an nforce network device. I also created a restore point, prior to upgrade and installed all xp critical updates prior. After allowing the Vista Ultimate run, I came back to my chair and XP was back running, told me that it has rolled back to XP because it was unable to find any DVD drive. Contact to purchase...
February 19th 07 11:41 AM
by whiwo Go to last post
7 146
Nvidia FX Go5200 drivers? by Leythos
I've managed to find a hack to get the latest (actually any) GO5200 drivers working in vista so that my laptop can use something other than Standard VGA, but, I have to believe that others have the same issue. Anyone got a fully functional Nvidia FX Go5200 driver link that doesn't require it to be hacked? -- - remove 999 to reply to me. Using Gravity on Vista for your...
February 19th 07 09:42 AM
by Richard G. Harper Go to last post
4 174
k8n neo4 platinum/sli on-board audio problems by Blauto
Windows didn't recognize the driver for my on-board audio. I have no sound and it's ****ing me off. What can I do?
February 19th 07 07:15 AM
by Dominic Payer Go to last post
5 146
Intel Matrix Storage Manager RAID controller by Ol' Jedi
I set up my bios to enable the RAID, then ctrl-I upon boot and created a RAID. The onscreen display during boot says the raid is operating normally. When Vista tries to install, it shows me the raid disk on the list (478 GB (2x250 HDD)). When I select it, vista says "unable to find a disk that meets the criteria for installation." No explanation. When I disassemble the RAID--Vista...
February 19th 07 06:03 AM
by --roy-- Go to last post
2 166
Asus A8N32-SLI Deluxe Not Recognized by pjb
ketzazu, I have not heard anything bad personally about Yukon. Indeed I actually use that LAN socket for my daily use. Here is a link to the download page for Yukon Windows Vista x86 (yk60x86_v9.16.2.3.zip) Released 29th January. I manually updated the driver to this, and it works fine for me. Hope it helps you. http://www.marvell.com/drivers/driverDisplay.do?dId=101&pId=39 -- pjb
February 19th 07 05:22 AM
by BSchnur Go to last post
7 186
Resume from Hibernate by Rich Bell
I have an ASUS K8NE-Deluxe motherboard with the latest BIOS. My Vista system will not resume from Hibernate. The "Resuming" screen shows for about 4 seconds and then I get a black screen with a flashing cursor. The HD light stays on steady and the system is completely locked, requiring a reset. I was able to resume from hibernate under XP with this system. Any suggestions for troubleshooting...
February 19th 07 05:07 AM
by Steve Jain Go to last post
1 170
basic optical mouse going berserk by stonegrinder
hello I have the microsoft basic optical mouse with the windows vista logo on it but when i use it at times the mouse jumps to the top of the screen and run back and forth uncontrolably what can I do to fix this problem i am runing vista basic thank you
February 19th 07 04:03 AM
by Conor Go to last post
4 202
VISTA Home Premium upgrade DVD will not mount/boot by inle
The DVD will not mount with my LG DVD-ROM DRD8160B.
February 19th 07 02:54 AM
by Donald McDaniel Go to last post
2 181
Trouble with SAA7130 by testVISTA
I have a TV card that worked well in XP. It works ok with Vista as well but for sound and that it keeps giving an error every time I start up saying that SAA7130 is not supported. Any idea what the problem is ? Any idea how I can solve the sound problem ? It just doesnt play. Can hear from media player so sound card should be ok. Thanks
February 19th 07 02:44 AM
by Rock Go to last post
2 156
Vista 32 bit and ATI Theater 550 Pro tuner setup by BobS
Here's one for the books. Been trying to find out if my ATI Theater 550 Pro tuner (on-board decoder) will work in Vista. Email to ATI resulted in a link to a page that essentially said that a driver would not be ready until mid 2007. I've also read here that others could not get it to work.... Tonight I noticed that there was an MS update for the ATI - so I downloaded it. Later I clicked on...
February 19th 07 02:13 AM
by BobS Go to last post
0 161
NTSC TV Tuner Card for Vista Media Center? by Peter
Can anyone recommend a TV/FM Tuner card that will be recognised by Vista Ultimate's Media Center? I know that I could switch my video card for an All-in-Wonder or similar but would prefer a separate TV card. It must accept cable input, thanks. -- Peter Toronto, Canada XP Pro SP2 x 2 + Vista Ultimate fully updated
February 19th 07 01:41 AM
by Keith Go to last post
7 164
dvd/rw driver code 39 by asscherlover
I seem to be having the same problem as a few others, except, I bought this computer with vista already installed and my dvd/rw already installed, both by the manufacturer. So I'm not sure where to go.
February 19th 07 12:56 AM
by Rick Rogers Go to last post
3 156
Acer Aspire 5100 mousepad by Michael Mastro
Anyone know where I can get drivers that allow the mousepad to work on an Acer Aspire Laptop. The ones that come with Vista and the ones that Acer have posted don't allow it to work. Thanks
February 18th 07 11:41 PM
by Kerry Brown Go to last post
3 169
Vista Asus A8N SLI and NVIDIA General Purpose Ring0 Driver by GeraldF
Does anyone know what the problem is with the Ring0 Driver used by this board and Vista Compatablility. Is the Ring0 Driver part of the video driver for Nvidia? It is my understanding from reading the forum that Vista Does not support SLI, is that because the SLI drivers were not available at release? Is it Nvidia's responsibility to produce these drivers?
February 18th 07 10:54 PM
by JW Go to last post
3 163
Lacie Biggest f800 a boat anchor following Vista installation by Fester
I have a 2TB Lacie Biggest f800 external RAID array configured as RAID 5 and connected via 1394a to a Dell 2010. Today I installed the retail verion of Windows Vista Ultimate, and teh drive is not functional. The device is seen by the OS (visible in device manager, no installation errors), but none of the 4 partions/volumes/filesystems (all nfts) on the device are mounted/visible. The device...
February 18th 07 09:29 PM
by Malke Go to last post

From The