Bluetooth Headphone disconnects by Abe
Hi there, I am using two different bluetooth headsets to connect to my computer. They pair and connect just fine and even work with Skype. The problem is Vista (business) disconnects the headset about every 30-60 seconds. Does anyone have any ideas of how to keep the connection stable? thanks!
September 11th 08 04:19 PM
by Abe Go to last post
2 189
mobilink application error 280 by wasbeer
Hi there, need help using dell latitude d630 and i am havin trouble with my built in "3g" connection. keep getting error message - mobilink application error 280, when trying to connect using dell broadband connectivity utility, dowloaded newest driver from dell as well as vodacom. I am in South Africa. Still not working. Can someone please help to resolve this problem. Using Vista business 32...
September 11th 08 04:19 PM
by wasbeer Go to last post
0 186
6to4 adapter by Neal Weissman
does anyone know what the "6TO4 adapter" is? it has never worked, i have always received this message: "This device is not working properly because Windows cannot load the drivers required for this device. (Code 31)" does anyone know what this means in english? thanks. -- Fool On The Hill
(Multi-page thread 1 2)
September 11th 08 04:20 PM
by Gordon[_5_] Go to last post
14 403
mobilink application error 280 by wasbeer
Hi there, need help using dell latitude d630 and i am havin trouble with my built in "3g" connection. keep getting error message - mobilink application error 280, when trying to connect using dell broadband connectivity utility, dowloaded newest driver from dell as well as vodacom. I am in South Africa. Still not working. Can someone please help to resolve this problem. Using Vista business 32...
September 11th 08 04:37 PM
by wasbeer Go to last post
0 224
Lifecam vx-6000 trouble by sandythehippy
i have a vx6000 and installed it as instructed. everything appeared fine it told me it was finished installing and to plug in the camera, but every time i actually try to use the lifecam software windows tells me that it has stopped working.... Any clues?
September 11th 08 05:46 PM
by Kecia Go to last post
2 239
LifeCam VX3000 problems with MS-Messenger live by Kevin S Gallagher
I installed a LifeCam VX3000 on my Windows Vista SP1 machine which installed just fine and works locally as in viewing, taking pictures and videos. My problem is MS-Messenger Live will not recognize the cam nor will Yahoo messenger. Any thoughts on directions I can take to fix the recognition and inability to stream to the web?
September 11th 08 05:49 PM
by Kecia Go to last post
1 218
Microsoft Lifecam x-3000 by jessy
i just got a webcam the other day. i installed it and everything required to set it up and it was working fine. Then today when i woke up i wanted to use it and it doesn't work anymore. When i try to take a video or picture, the area where i am supposed to see myself is just black. The usb is plugged in and the light to indicate the webcam is on is on. I tried uninstalling and reinstalling...
September 11th 08 05:56 PM
by Kecia Go to last post
2 229
Mass Storage Controller by Mass Storage Controller Win x64
Hi Guys I am having some problem with my laptop. Currently I installed my lappy from vista x32 to enterprise x64. However because of the bit difference i guess, i have to search for the drivers. All seems fine except for this "mass storage controller" which i can't find the drivers online. My device it's a hard disk 200gb connected by USB. Can some kind soul please help?
September 12th 08 11:14 AM
by Malke[_2_] Go to last post
1 209
Driver error - application error by wasbeer
I Am getting and error code when trying to connect with Dell Mobile Broadband Uttility - Mobilink Application error 280. I have downloaded the latest Software and Driver From Dell as well as Vodacom and still have the problem. Using Dell Latitude D630 and Vista Business 32 Bit. Can Someone Please Help ME Resolve This Problem. With Thanks -- wasbeer
September 12th 08 12:48 PM
by wasbeer Go to last post
0 226
SCSI/RAID Host Controller not working by nelbulani
*need help for update* hi gays how r u all i need yours help to update my vista home basic hardware..... SCSI/RAID Host Controller i need to update that drive becouse its not working.......so please .....help me who to do that if there is any softwer requaid please give me a link......:confused:
September 12th 08 04:26 PM
by David B.[_3_] Go to last post
1 226
Vista x64 will not boot with 4GB of RAM by scmiles
Asus A8N32 SLI Deluxe AMD Athlon X2 64 3800+ 4 x 1GB DDR nVidia nForce version 4 SLI 16 AMD BIOS is latest from Asus. After I enable the memory remap (hole) switch, the BIOS will see 4096MB of RAM, but windows will never boot. It gets to the scrolling icon screen for awhile then reboots. Also, safe mode will not boot.
(Multi-page thread 1 2)
September 12th 08 06:55 PM
by SgtBaxter Go to last post
10 336
Quad core CPU problem by calitoxs
I have had vista sp1 for a while now and have just recived a new Q6600 i hace installed it and the bios identifies it correctly. However device manager still thinks I have my E4400 installed see picture... http://i277.photobucket.com/albums/kk73/calitoxs/Untitled222.jpg I am not sure what is wrong or why it thinks I still have my dual core installed. Any help would be nice.
September 12th 08 11:11 PM
by calitoxs[_2_] Go to last post
2 180
How to revert a USB 1.1 port to USB 2.0 port. by satadru
Dear All, I need your help. Following are the facts of the case in seriatim, to facilitate in easier understanding of the situation: 1. You see I have Vista OS installed on my PC. 2. My PC has 4 USB ports on the rear-side, which I know for sure are USB 2.0 Hi-Speed Ports. Before facing this issue, I could connect any Hi-Speed USB device to any of these ports and have data transferred at high...
(Multi-page thread 1 2)
September 13th 08 07:53 AM
by Paul Montgomery[_3_] Go to last post
12 423
Iphone 3G crashing on pc by injics
Hi everybody...I just would like to share something with all of yours... If anyone of yours is attempting to install the Iphone 3G on your Windows Vista PC, make sure to uninstall all webcam controllers that you might have installed. It looks like this new iPhone is clashing against webcam controllers. I have no idea why this happens, but believe me: when I first purchased my iPhone 3G two days...
September 13th 08 08:14 PM
by Nogginsaked Go to last post
2 277
ESD & Data Recovery by David Halpern
Okay like an Idiot I was trying to add a 4th RAM DIMM so I could have 4 GB of RAM. And sure enough it was 3 AM and the computer was on and went dead as I was trying to do this. When I try to bootup from that disk it was the master HD it has bootup errors and I can't access when I bootup with other drives.
September 13th 08 11:52 PM
by David Halpern Go to last post
0 192
DWA-547 D-link Wireless by Dan
Hi, I have a DWA-547 Wireless adaptator from d-link. The drivers for xp are bad for Vista RTM. Do you have the same problem with this PCI wireless card ? Thanks.
(Multi-page thread 1 2 3 ... Last Page)
September 14th 08 02:52 AM
by Rick Nichols Go to last post
32 665
Realtek HD Audio issues in Vista Ultimate 64 by malkman
Installed a new motherboard today and for some reason the HD audio is fouling up. It plays music and detects inputs just fine. The problem is strange interference issues. when i move a window around (by mouse or keyboard), use the start menu, or even scroll in a window using firefox/IE it gives off static. not very noticeable at first, but one you hear it, you can't get it out of your...
September 14th 08 03:30 AM
by Spirit Go to last post
3 169
ATIKMDAG.SYS by mehuh
So I decided to finally give in and call MS since I wasn't getting anywhere with this. Unfortunately, they too were unable to determine the cause of the problem. Since this problem only occurs randomly on my computer, they informed me that they were unable to do anything else. However, they pointed something out that I found interesting. Basically, since I use a high resolution LCD monitor...
September 14th 08 07:52 PM
by Lum Go to last post
3 195
Vista Ultimate x64 and sleep by Vampir
I use sleep function daily and the most annoying part is that it disables my usb stick Kingston Secure Privacy Edition 4GB after being woken up. In order to re-enable the device I have to phsically unplug and plug it. I use this device to store important data daily and its not ment to be removed. Is there an option to disable automatic disable of the device? Or re-enable it without physically...
September 15th 08 10:35 AM
by Rick Rogers Go to last post
1 156
Keystrokes by Franathome