HUAWEI 3G by Samuel Sousa
Hi I have the final release of vista installed in my computer and I tried to install my 3G huawei usb adapter and I can't because the Vista does not recognise my network card driver automatically It's that possible install this driver manually? I´ll trie use the tab add a new hardware and doesn't work. What can i do? -- Regard's Samuel Sousa
January 5th 07 05:57 PM
by Robert Pendell Go to last post
2 187
Computer Crashing Issue by samurai047
For sometime now, i have been having crashing issues that mainly arrise during games and the game will either: *freeze and just stay on the frozen image till i reset PC *Go to a "blue screen of death (BSOD)" saying: PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA STOP 0x00000050 with the file/driver: "ntfs.sys" identified aswell as this BSOD:
December 26th 07 11:50 PM
by samurai047[_4_] Go to last post
6 111
HP Scanjet 3300 by Sam[_4_]
HP Scanjet 3300 HP is no longer supporting HP Scanjet 3300 for Vista. Anyone know any work arounds for someone who's not super technical (I can follow directions, but don't know all the specific terms). Is there any hopes of Microsoft offering drivers for these type of hardware.
September 20th 07 11:36 PM
by John Go to last post
2 85
I`m frustrated!!Can`t make a new Radeon HD 2600XT work in Vista!! by san2222
Hy,i just bought a new Radeon HD 2600 XT 512 DDR3.However it just dosn`t work. Vista recognises the Card and starts installing the device automatically.But it stops in between and gives me these errors: Product ATI Radeon HD 2600 XT Problem Could not load driver software Date
December 12th 07 07:50 PM
by mikeyhsd[_2_] Go to last post
3 138
While disconnecting External drives P.C. reboots by sanctus31
Hi all I tried searching for an answer in the forum because I'm sure people had this problem before, While Disconnecting an external drive or even while connecting one (including Ipod or WD Passport) the P.C. will restart itself. Why is that and how can I solve this annoying nuisance ? thank you :geek:
March 5th 09 10:10 AM
by sanctus31 Go to last post
2 104
Sleep mode - used to work perfectly by sand
I have a Vista Ultimate SP1 machine that used to go to sleep and wake up flawlessly. I could enter sleep manually or automatically. However, I recently installed a couple of applications and now the machine will not enter sleep automatically but it does work if manually performed. The apps were an HP monitor software suite, VLC (which didnt run under my vista and was removed) and AlSee. ...
July 14th 08 09:26 PM
by Brink Go to last post
1 129
Using UPS shutdown program with PC sleep mode by sand
I would like to use a UPS with automated shutdown software but also take advantage of energy savings by enabling the sleep mode (the S3 state on my Intel works very well under Vista). Has anyone done this sucessfully?
June 18th 08 06:45 PM
by sand Go to last post
0 221
Compatible Motherboards 478 socket by Sander ten Dam
I run a 3.2 GHz Intel 478 socket processor on a ASUS motherboard. Unfortunately after installation of Vista Ultimate only a 'blue screen' appears and installation needs to be run again. After some tests we concluded that the problem lies in the compatibility of the motherboard. The problem persist even after upgrading BIOS to the latest version. Could anyone tell me which 478-motherboard is...
April 29th 07 06:36 AM
by BigJim Go to last post
1 124
driver for canon printer by sandi
where do i find the driver for canon bjc2110 printer for vista? -- cobalt blue
August 13th 07 04:56 PM
by Dave Go to last post
1 107
CardReader Problems by Sandip
Hi, I've gone through all the post for cardreading problems but none of the suggestions seem to work. The very first time i used my microSD card my comp did not recognize it right away and only did so after i rebooted the system. But since then it wotn recognize it at all! The four card slots do all show up as removable devices on device manager n all say working properly. I do vaguely...
October 27th 07 06:23 PM
by Sandip Go to last post
0 90
Very chopping video and sound by Sandman691
I am having some serious difficulties trying to get the Hauppauge HVR-1600 to work properly with my system. The graphics and sound is very choppy or gives acceptable performace. You never know what you'll get. MCE will recognize the card but I get a blue screen after a few moments that says video lost (never any video or sound). On WinTV2000 I get either hit or miss, the chop or descent...
February 10th 08 05:58 PM
by JW Go to last post
3 154
geluid by sandra
Ik vindt het geluid dat uit mijn computer komt maar niks en wilt mijn computer op mijn audio-installatie aansluiten zodat in goede geluid krijgt van mijn muziek die ik op de computer hebt.Kan iemand mij uitleggen hoe ik dat voor elkaar krijgt?Bvd
November 25th 07 10:10 AM
by sandra Go to last post
0 171
DVD Drive Gone by Sandra Smithey
I just installed the 32-bit Vista Ultimate on my laptop yesterday. I installed a couple of programs from CDs and eveything was working fine. Tonight I installed a driver for the LightScribe program and hadn't installed the program first. I now can't use my DVD Drive. When I put a DVD or CD in the drive the light comes on but nothing else. I can't see my DVD Drive in Device Manager or in...
November 8th 07 07:24 PM
by joemamafresh Go to last post
5 123
Safely Remove Hardware by Sandrien13
When trying to safely remove a SanDisk Cruzer 2GB flash drive on my new laptop, it does not stop the device. Actually, nothing happens. The icon does appear in the taskbar, but it just doesn't do anything. When trying to remove it via windows explorer, explorer freezes and has to be restarted. When shutting down or restarting Vista with the USB device still attached it freezes. In safe mode,...
April 28th 08 03:35 PM
by Farhan Ahmed [MSFT][_3_] Go to last post
9 171
Headset in front jack not working by Sandy
I have 2 problems and can someone please help? 1) Headset plugged into front jacks is not working and it looks like my PC hasn't even sensed the headset bcos I expected it to it ask me about what I have plugged into the jack if it was not sure. 2) Rear speakers are working fine for playbacks. Rear jack microphone is working for recording but the issue is the audio being recorded cannot be...
February 13th 08 03:36 AM
by John F[_2_] Go to last post
2 163
Windows Mobile Device by Sandy
Hi there. I set up my IPAQ to synchronise Outlook Calendar, Mail, Address Book and Tasks and it worked on a number of occassions. Then suddenly it stopped and now Vista thinks that my IPAQ is a 'File Store' (that's the description it gives in thepartnership screen) and the only thing I can do is load media files onto the IPAQ, no opportunity to synchronise with Outlook anymore.
August 2nd 07 04:06 AM
by Kapuska Go to last post
7 172
Lifecam vx-6000 trouble by sandythehippy
i have a vx6000 and installed it as instructed. everything appeared fine it told me it was finished installing and to plug in the camera, but every time i actually try to use the lifecam software windows tells me that it has stopped working.... Any clues?
September 11th 08 05:46 PM
by Kecia Go to last post
2 239
Scanner Canon Canoscan 3000f on 64bit Vista by SandyX
There are no drivers for my scanner as it is not compatible with 64bit Vista. Does this mean my scanner is now redundant? Hey, I like this scanner!! Is there a solution or is it now a pedal car? -- SandyX
October 8th 09 05:31 PM
by Cahponnet[_2_] Go to last post
5 249
Shrinking/expanding basic volumes by Sandy[_4_]
I just wanted to confirm a few things before I screwed up something (like, my OS). Usually, I'd use Partition Magic to resize partitions, but apparently, Vista includes something quite similar (and PM won't work on Vista) so I thought I'd give it a go. Also, this is with basic volumes, not dynamic. I have a single hard drive partitioned as: Primary Extended - contains three logical...
January 28th 09 02:39 AM
by R. C. White Go to last post
8 154
Partition allocation by Sangs
I have Windows vista home edition , hard disk 160GB. Created partion through Shrink of 60 GB. Now showing as 58.59 GB unallocated. When Through "New simple volume", what should be the simple volume size as selecting 59gb or any other size, shows "there is not enough space available on the disk(s) to complete this operation" Can anyone suggest? Restore has already been disabled
January 19th 08 02:15 PM
by R. C. White Go to last post

From The