qualcomm usb modem drivers......plz by S-onic
i have a qualcomm usb modem drivers (cdma) works gr8 with xp i=can anyone plz tell me whr to find the drivers for the device i cannot connect to internet without the modems drivers and cant really update anything i need the drivers plz help microsoft....
February 17th 07 07:25 AM
by S-onic Go to last post
2 183
Vista Media Centre & s-video input by Steve-o
OK so i'm running vista premium and i have a compro tv card on board my pc. I want to connect my Playstation 2 through the s-video input from my tv card (as i used to with XP) Is there any way that Vista's media centre can display this input?? I can change tv channels but not the input device. Any help will be greatly appreciated.
February 17th 07 06:12 AM
by Steve-o Go to last post
0 167
Dual Monitors and DRM by Belal
I have a quick question. I have 2 LCD monitors, 1 is a viewsonic 19" and not HDCP compliant, the other is a 22" Samsung and IS HDCP compliant. Assuming I have a HDCP compliant videocard what happens when I open 'premium' content such as BluRay HDDVD etc. Will it run full 1080p on the samsung and just not on the viewsonic? Also what would happen if I drag the video player from the HDCP...
February 17th 07 04:13 AM
by Belal Go to last post
0 210
Intellimouse Explorer USB - no Vista support? by Paul Speller
Have Microsoft really turned their backs on their older mice? The Vista-compatible version of IntelliPoint (v6) only seems to support Intellimouse Explorer 3.0 and up, but I have an original Intellimouse Explorer USB, which works fine under XP. Under Vista I can get a basic level of functionality, but I can't customise what the extra thumb buttons do. Surely it wouldn't be hard to add...
February 17th 07 02:47 AM
by IDICWorld Go to last post
1 197
new nVidea forceware from 3d guru sitre by Billy
I downlaoded the 32 bit windows vista nvidea forceware drivers from 3d guru website, When I try to insall it keps telling me that 'it recognises that this is not a windows vista OS' of course it is home premium,,,,any suggestions, should I be trying to nuse these new drviers realesed yesterday when I have intel core duo and geforece go 7600 on my hp laptop\/ ### Thanks Billy
February 17th 07 01:31 AM
by Ken Go to last post
9 210
Speech Recognition help...... by SeanBland
Just the other day, I installed Windows Vista. Everything seemed to work just fine until i tried to set up the speech recognition. I have a Brand new Microphone Headset, along with a brand new soundcard that the microsoft website said was compatible with vista, and I also installed the drivers that the website supported for the sound card, But it still refuses to work. The microphone doesn't...
February 17th 07 01:29 AM
by SeanBland Go to last post
0 179
stratup by Tom
hi. i've got vista on a new computer. however, it takes ages to boot if a external hdd is connected. did anyone of you had the same problem. thanks
February 17th 07 01:24 AM
by Rock Go to last post
1 165
Lexmark 4350 Printer by Diane
My father recently bought a new computer with Windows Vista, the only real issue is that we can not get it to recognize his Lexmark 4350 Printer. I have tried to load the driver from the orginial CD, I have tried downloading a new one, but the system will not print. Any ideas what to do next?
February 17th 07 01:10 AM
by Rock Go to last post
3 238
Hard Drive Issue and Vista by NateDaGw824
Hello, I bought a new notebook from Best buy about a week ago and I just upgraded it to Windows Vista Home Premium. The software installed perfectly fine, but there is something that I am now noticing: The harddisk makes a clicking noise once every minute sequentially. Now, when I had Windows XP Media Center edition installed on my notebook I did not have this problem. I even called...
February 16th 07 10:49 PM
by Hugh Wyn Griffith Go to last post
7 171
XBox 360 Media Center extender vista driver by Maurizio
Hi i'm Maurizio from Italy, i have a Xbox 360 sw updated that with a PC Vista Ultimate sw updated don't work... i have connected through crossing lan cable the network adapters, i've set my one live care for connection with xbox 360 extender (i have try without firewall too), i have shared with WMP 11 the media dirctory with xbox 360, than restarting my xbox and pressing mediacenter button...
February 16th 07 10:43 PM
by Maurizio Go to last post
0 189
DEAR MR BILL G MICROSOFT CO. by new york
Windows vista is not A $50 OR $100 OR $150 OPERATING SYS , ITS IN THE $250 RANGE AND U CAN GIVE TECH S TO OEM V OF VISTA ? All over the world pepole installing VISTA and it crashing up becouse of the drivers thats windows install ! NO ONE TESTED BEFOR RELESING VISTA OUT ? WHY SO MANY PROBLEMS W COMPABILITY ? BUT MICROSOFT PUTS THE BLAME ON INTEL, GIGABYTE,REALTK,SOUND BLASTER,DELL,ATI,AND...
(Multi-page thread 1 2 3)
February 16th 07 09:37 PM
by Garrett Go to last post
27 600
sync center issues by Cordodor, Chris J.
So, I plug my pocket pc in. Vista recognizes it as being called "pocketpc". When i go into the sync center, i try to set up a new partnership. there are no other currently set up. It sees it as "coda" which is the name I gave it when it sync'd with Vista RC1. Now, though, it only will offer it to be sync'd as a media device, not as a pocket pc. i've restarted, plugged and unplugged, I...
February 16th 07 09:16 PM
by Cordodor, Chris J. Go to last post
1 177
HP Package Driver by Bruno DUPUY
I've got an officejet 7410. no way to install the vista driver. i've got an error saying that the main driver package is missing. where can i find this package and restore it ??? Bruno
February 16th 07 09:11 PM
by Bruno DUPUY Go to last post
9 167
Belkin USB F8T012 cause Windows Vista to freeze / lock-up by Cameron
I have installed Windows Vista Ultimate (32-bit) on my desktop computer (ASUS P4GE-V motherboard, 2 GB RAM, ATI Radeon All-In-Wonder 9800 PRO graphics card with built-in TV tuner). I have a Belkin F8T012 USB Bluetooth device/dongle. Belkin does not have official drivers or software for Windows Vista. I elected to install the Belkin Bluetooth USB Adapter software, version 4.0.1.2401, for...
February 16th 07 07:29 PM
by Reynald Valliere Go to last post
4 171
All In One Recommendation, Please by Bill Pomeroy
May I have some recommendations for All In One devices that are certified and/or work with Vista? TIA BillP
February 16th 07 04:53 PM
by Dan Go to last post
2 222
ATK100 VISTA driver for ASUS S200N notebook by Timu CHEN
I am using ASUS S200N notebook. The hardware comes with XP Pro OS when I bought it. I need to install a so-called ATK100 driver so as to use the keyboard to change LCD brightness, audio volume, go to sleep mode or hibernation mode. Now, I am using an RC1 VISTA OS. When I do Windows Update, the update will help to load ATK100 driver for me. However, when I use it, it has a problem. I can change...
February 16th 07 04:30 PM
by Eric Go to last post
1 218
Microsfot Wireless Keyboard and Mouse by esox1936
How do you access the new drivers/software for these items to run with Windows VISTA. KBD is model 1011 and Mouse is model1007. Any help would be appreciated.
February 16th 07 04:16 PM
by David A. Lessnau Go to last post
1 230
AMD Athlon 64 3400+ running too slow by Ismaan
Hi everyone, I am having trouble getting my Athlon 64 3400+ CPU to actually run at normal speed under Vista Ulitmate. I have read to other posts on this topic and so far have established that Cool'n Quiet will not work for me because my motherboard does not provide the correct APCI information. In principle I have no problem with this as I don't really care if Cool'n Quiet is disabled. The...
February 16th 07 03:55 PM
by BSchnur Go to last post
3 195
Intellipoint 6.1 install problem by Bullet
I have Vista Home Premium (32 bit) and I am unable to install the MS Vista Intellipoint 6.1 driver (32 bit).I get the message -""insufficient hard disk space or an unexpected error has occurred."I downloaded the file several times to rule out corruption . I had the popular Intellipoint 4.1 installed, and apparently this may need to be uninstalled first. However, there is no option to remove...
February 16th 07 02:50 PM
by Bullet Go to last post
2 239
Problem with USB speed? by Ken Wigle
All, I have a machine running Windows Vista Enterprise. The machine has four USB ports in the back and two in the front. They are all supposed to be USB 2.0. In the device manager under universal serial bus controllers I have: ATI I/O Communications Processor USB 1.1 OHCI controller ATI I/O Communications Processor USB 1.1 OHCI controller ATI I/O Communications Processor USB 2.0 OHCI...
February 16th 07 02:36 PM
by Ken Wigle Go to last post

From The