  Rating Thread Reverse Sort Order / Thread Starter Last Post Replies Views
Universal serial bus controller problem by Mohamed[_2_]
Could you please help me ? every time I go to the device manager I find a small gray circle with a (+) sign in its centre infront of the USB mass storage device and when I tried to see its property I have found that it is disabled with an error code number 22 that was resistant to be enabled . please help me . -- Dr Mokhaz
April 28th 09 11:05 PM
by lwefers Go to last post
1 222
Unknown connection for internet + Vista Home by Lisa T
I had internet explorer working but now moved to new location and cannot access the internet. I tried diagnostic & repair and making a new connection and both were unsuccessful. I attached another notebook and internet is working. Is there a way to detect a new network or create a new network from home on the Vista computer?
December 27th 07 09:53 PM
by Wandering[_2_] Go to last post
1 112
Unknown Device by vistarocks
Does anyone know what this is? ACPI\FUJ02B1 Its a Fujitsu N3410, running Windows Vista Ultimate.
June 13th 08 03:21 AM
by Colin Barnhorst[_2_] Go to last post
3 213
Unknown device by likelylad650
Everytime I log on I get a 'found new hardware' message with three options. No 1 is ' windows need to install driver software etc.' When I click this after the search I get the message that no driver car be found. When I go to device manager I see that there is a yellow exclamation mark by the 6to4 adapter in network adapters. I also have several 'unknown devices' under network adapters...
December 6th 07 10:45 PM
by Ant.. Go to last post
1 95
Unknown Device by andypomf
I have a 3 month old Acer laptop and at startup over the past couple of days, its finding new hardware. However I've not added hardware apart from a Microsoft mouse. Having contacted Acer the say I should re-nstall the o/s (Vista Home Prem). They feel its a software problem. Which seems a bit drastic, so before I do, does anyone whse had experience of this annoying problem or knows of a way...
October 28th 07 02:57 PM
by andypomf Go to last post
5 110
Unknown Device by d4nguy
I just upgraded my AMD 3700 to an Opteron 185 on my EVGA motherboard. Everything works great except I keep getting the "Found New Hardware" prompt on every reboot. There are not any unknown devices or conflicts in the device manager. Everything on my computer runs fine as far as I can tell. I tried installing the latest motherboard drivers but they were made for XP and when I install...
September 22nd 07 12:16 AM
by d4nguy Go to last post
0 93
Unknown Device by Rob
Just rebuilt by Vista Ultimate 32 bit after some issues. Installed in the drivers I expected to install and have an unknown device. Vista searched online and found othing. Can somebody help me recognise it or tell me how to work out what it is? HW ID = Port_#0001.Hub_#0003 Error = Code 28 drivers not found Object = USB\VID_15C2&PID_FFDC&REV_0000 Thx
September 19th 07 07:22 AM
by Rob Go to last post
0 124
Unknown Device by Rob
Just rebuilt by Vista Ultimate 32 bit after some issues. Installed in the drivers I expected to install and have an unknown device. Vista searched online and found othing. Can somebody help me recognise it or tell me how to work out what it is? HW ID = Port_#0001.Hub_#0003 Error = Code 28 drivers not found Object = USB\VID_15C2&PID_FFDC&REV_0000 Thx
September 19th 07 07:32 AM
by NT Canuck Go to last post
2 178
unknown device by Antonio Roque
HI, I have Toshiba satellite laptop, after upgraded to windows vista home premium, I notes, that I have in my device manager,unknown device , in don't know what device,Vista couldn't founded the correct driver for this device I did everything,but nothing. Roque
September 2nd 07 05:12 PM
by Antonio Roque Go to last post
1 103
unknown device by LL
I cannot identify thid device: ACPI\PNPB006 *PNPB006 Any ideas? Regards
August 8th 07 02:15 AM
by R. C. White Go to last post
5 101
Unknown device by Will
Device Manager shows something on my system doesnt have drivers for it. Now I would assume its something to do with the Asus Motherboard ( A8n32-sli deluxe ). The location is PCI standard ISA bridge. Waste of time asking Asus as they only seem to be worried about products in the last month or so. Now should I be worried ? Will it slow my system down ? Any idea what it is ?
February 5th 07 04:54 PM
by Pouria Molavi Go to last post
5 201
unknown device (presario v6000) by chris
i have loaded vista premium on a presario v6000 i always see a unknown device has anyone had this problem? what can i do?
February 4th 07 12:02 PM
by RR Johnson Jr. Go to last post
1 177
Unknown Device after good install, forced to reinstall each time. by Zeal Vurte
I'm having alot of problems with a device (but this isn't really the first time, even on other pcs, other devices, windows xp too) on Vista 64 atm. I'm trying to use the link feature of the Action Replay Code Manager and Action Replay NDS. For a long time, Vista 64 drivers were unavailable for the device, but were finally released last month. Old support instructions:...
May 13th 09 06:08 PM
by GeneralJack Go to last post
9 301
Unknown Device in Device Manager (both x86 and x64) by DCR
In Device Manager under both x86 and x64 there is one item listed under Unknown Devices. Everything I have, both internal and external, seems to be working properly and listed under the various categories of Device Manager as working correctly. Is there any way to determine what this device might be? My computer starts, restarts, turns off, sleeps, and hibernates correctly. Might this be a...
(Multi-page thread 1 2)
December 16th 06 03:46 AM
by Robert Blacher Go to last post
11 238
Unknown device listed by Bob
Just upgraded to Ultimate and I have a listing in device manager manager that says: other devices/unknown device PCI Bus 1, Device 7 function 1 Under details: pci\ven_1102&DEV_7003&SUBSYS_00401102&REV_04 pci\ven_1102&DEV_7003&SUBSYS_00401102 pci\ven_1102&DEV_7003&CC_098000 pci\ven_1102&DEV_7003&CC_0980
October 27th 07 06:59 AM
by jonoarm Go to last post
6 163
Unknown device messages for generic volumes by David Edwards
I have a rather annoying display of new hardware messages that appear when Vista first boots. They can never find the appropriate driver, and if I ask for the new hardware to be ignored in future, the computer will then fail to boot in Vista. I have tracked these to the disk partitions on the second drive. The device manager lists three Generic volumes and three Unknown devices under Storage...
June 9th 07 04:04 PM
by David Edwards Go to last post
2 165
Unknown Device Showing Up... by TechMarc
After unsuccessfully trying to install Windows Mobile Device Center, and it did not find my AT&T 8525 pda...I now have 2 Unknown Devices showing up in my Device Manager, along with pop-ups looking to install drivers, which are never found. How can I remove these Unknown Devices and related pop-up messages? Thank you, Marc
January 17th 08 10:04 AM
by roy69[_153_] Go to last post
2 135
Unknown Device. by David Barratt
Hi all, I've recently installed Vista Ultimate. Looking in the 'Device Manager' I found an unknown device. Upon further inspection I discovered that it is for my Mustek 1200 UB Plus scanner. Under 'Hardware Ids the message is: 'USB\VID_05D8&PID_4002&REV_0100 and USB\VID_05D8&PID_4002. As I understand it there is no driver for this scanner yet. Can anyone
December 21st 06 12:43 PM
by Dave Go to last post
2 1,140
Unknown devices by Garyrmn
In my device manager I have 2 'unknown devices' which i have been unable to identify, update or install, I can't even work out what they are only that they are at the following locations; Intel(R) 82801GBM (ICH7-M) LPC Interface Controller - 27B9 and Microsoft ACPI-Compliant System Can anyone advise what they are and if I even need them
May 21st 07 07:10 AM
by Garyrmn Go to last post
8 231
Unknown Devices in Device Manager by Michael
1 ACPI\PNPB006 *PNPB006 2 ACPI\PNPB02F *PNPB02F 3 PCI\VEN_1102&DEV_7003&SUBSYS_00401102&REV_03
January 6th 07 01:13 AM
by Toby Broom Go to last post

From The