Vista not seeing my keyboard/controller by schiwz
Hello I just built a new computer and I have a G-15 gaming keyboard from logitech and the wireless xbox 360 controller from M$. I am using vista 32 bit home premium and they were both working fine now after a few vista updates and other changes Vista can no longer "see" them. I can still use the keyboard but vista does not recognize the G keys or the LCD screen and the G-15 profiler...
September 10th 07 03:56 PM
by schiwz Go to last post
0 96
Vista downloads incompatible AC97 drivers from WU by Schnitzel
After installing Vista Ultimate RTM (from TechNet), upon first logon, Windows almost instantly downloads some drivers from Windows Update for my onboard Realtek AC97 audio (which had no drivers installed after setup). Windows then prompts for a reboot after installation. When I log back in, I do have sound, but the control panel extension, or "SOUNDMAN.EXE" just don't work at all. They don't...
December 5th 06 05:17 PM
by Schnitzel Go to last post
0 129
Vista not recognizing blank CD/DVD anymore by Schnucki
Hi there - while I had been burning Data CD's via Explorer as well as burning Data DVD's via Nero Premium already successfully until about 2 weeks ago, this all of a sudden does not work anymore. Blank Media (CD as well as DVD) are not recognized anymore as such. I am not aware of any hw changes I have done these past weeks, system has been stable. I did install updates and may have...
December 16th 07 12:34 AM
by Bigdupe Go to last post
6 156
Windows Vista by School
Windows Vista is very user-Friendly which makes it a great option for first time computer users.
February 18th 10 12:13 AM
by School Go to last post
0 246
Vista's Crash by School
Vista's Crash Lately on my Vista OS there have been very few "blue screen crashes". This an improvement toward make Microsoft OS reliable. G. Sandoval ITSC 1405
February 17th 10 11:59 PM
by School Go to last post
0 369
Windows Vista by School
Windows Vista is very user-Friendly which makes it a great option for first time computer users.
February 18th 10 12:13 AM
by School Go to last post
0 337
Vista's Crash by School
Lately on my Vista OS there have been very few "blue screen crashes". This an improvement toward make Microsoft OS relieable.
February 17th 10 11:54 PM
by School Go to last post
0 368
Vista's Crash by School
Lately on my Vista OS there have been very few "blue screen crashes". This an improvement toward make Microsoft OS relieable.
February 17th 10 11:54 PM
by School Go to last post
0 248
Vista's Crash by School
Vista's Crash Lately on my Vista OS there have been very few "blue screen crashes". This an improvement toward make Microsoft OS reliable. G. Sandoval ITSC 1405
February 17th 10 11:59 PM
by School Go to last post
0 239
General Problems by SchoolBoyError
I HATE Vista!!!!! Sorry now that that is off my chest I have bought a new pc with Vista and problem 1) I installed a Sony Walkman and keep getting a message that tells me the driver is blocked do to imcompatibility. Looked through device manager, control panel etc and cant find the device to remove it! 2) Everytime I boot up I get a message saying that ADIMON is not responding and it...
May 18th 07 10:51 PM
by mikeyhsd Go to last post
2 112
Vista : USB Device not recognized by [email protected]
Hi, I have been getting the error messages "USB device not recognized" from Windows Vista. It keeps on repeating itself sporadically. The problem is that I do not have any USB device attach or plug to my computer. I happens to sometimes plugged my USB Flash key device to drop some documents on my hard drive but I immediately unplugged the device after the task is done. I used to have a Lexmark...
August 8th 07 01:15 AM
by [email protected] Go to last post
0 118
USB Device not recognized by [email protected]
Hi, I have been getting the error messages "USB device not recognized" from Windows Vista. It keeps on repeating itself at sporadically. The problem is that I do not have any USB device attach or plug to my computer. I happens to sometimes plugged my USB Flash key device to drop some documents on my hard drive but I immediately unplugged the device after the task is done. I used to have a...
August 7th 07 02:09 AM
by [email protected] Go to last post
0 119
Vista Home Premium Installation by schuskerfan
You have succeeded in making Vista the most complicated operating system to install. I was a participant in the beta testing of this product since June 06. Bought my copy of Home Premium the day it was released. I even met Nick White on the Vista bus in Charlotte, NC. But I was stupid and upgraded to a Dual-Core processor in July, oh the problems began. Your tech support was totally useless,...
September 13th 07 07:00 PM
by schuskerfan Go to last post
0 96
Drivers fo P4P800 ? by SchyZo
Hello, I'm french so please, excuse my really bad english :o) I just downloaded and installe Windows Vista RC2. The problem is that my drivers CD for the mainboard P4P800 is not compatibl with this system... So I can't install my network card (3Com : 3C940)... Does anybody have a solution ? Any compatible driver ? I already searched on the web for this driver, but unfortunatly, it doesn't...
October 11th 06 10:24 AM
by Pop Xunga Go to last post
3 176
Problem With P4P800 Drivers by SchyZo
Hi, At first, Im french, so please excuse my reallyl bad english ! I've just download an install Vista RC2 but I have some trouble with my mainboard's drivers ! It's a P4P800 and the installation CD tells me that my system is "not compatlble with this software". I'd really like to test this new OS but without netword card...it seems to be difficult ! Is there anybody who have the driver vor...
October 12th 06 10:26 AM
by Pop Xunga Go to last post
3 132
Vista laptop won't turn on by Sciencekid
I don't know if this is in the right section or not, but I have a HP Pavilion dv9408nr and Vista premium ( or at least I remember that it wasn't basic, so I'm assuming it was premium) and last time the computer had shut down, it was updating something, I don't know what. and i let it update without removing the power or anything til it shut down. but now when I turn it on, and its plugged...
October 21st 08 11:10 PM
by Ferd Burfel Go to last post
3 243
Wireless Network Connection Fails to Install by Scigaithris
Intel-Networking-Intel(R) PRO/Wireless 3945ABG Network Connection failed to install several times, showing Error Details: Code 80070103. This was an automatic update issued by Microsoft. This failure has resulted in a wireless network connection failure too. Running Vista Ultimate (32), 2 gigs memory, with two Centrino Duo chips (1.67 and 1.66 gigs). After trying multiple times to install,...
February 27th 08 10:12 AM
by Barb Bowman Go to last post
1 174
firewire card installation by sclement
Hi I have a 3 port firewire card based on the VIA Technologies VT6306 chip. I inserted into an isa slot and Vista x64 picked it up and installed the drivers. Unfortunately I am no longer able to boot up my PC, it just hangs on startup. So i went and removed the card and it all booted up ok. I'm pretty sure the firewire card is not at fault as I tried a Belkin one and that did not work...
December 24th 07 03:48 PM
by sclement Go to last post
1 110
Vista x64 will not boot with 4GB of RAM by scmiles
Asus A8N32 SLI Deluxe AMD Athlon X2 64 3800+ 4 x 1GB DDR nVidia nForce version 4 SLI 16 AMD BIOS is latest from Asus. After I enable the memory remap (hole) switch, the BIOS will see 4096MB of RAM, but windows will never boot. It gets to the scrolling icon screen for awhile then reboots. Also, safe mode will not boot.
(Multi-page thread 1 2)
September 12th 08 06:55 PM
by SgtBaxter Go to last post
10 336
Blue Screen 3B when Switching Users - ATI X1650 by Scooter
So I hook up my 2nd Monitor on my ATI X1650 that came with the machine. I then go to Switch Users, and wham. Blue Screen. Reboot and it says if has a solution to the issue. INstall the latest ATI Software. I did. It still happens. What next? Thanks, Scott-
May 22nd 07 06:41 PM
by freddy Go to last post

From The