  Rating Thread Reverse Sort Order / Thread Starter Last Post Replies Views
BisonCam, NB Pro driver for RC2 by Joan M. Fernandez
Dear Sirs, yesterday (nov 7th) I downloaded and installed the proposed driver for Windows Vista for my BisonCam, NB Pro built-in webcam, in my Packard Bell EasyNote laptop (it wasn't ready till that day). Even when everything seems ok, when I try o configure it to work with Messenger Live, the program blocks and the only way to close it is stopping my computer. Any help? Thanks in advance.
August 13th 07 08:16 PM
by Michael Sampson Go to last post
1 109
BitLocker for Vista by titus12
How can you tell if your computer can support Bitlocker? I read something about having the TPM 1.2 Chip. What is that? I have an Asus P5GD2-X motherboard. Thank you, David
March 7th 08 02:01 PM
by Peter Go to last post
2 157
Bizarre noise by jellygator
Hi everyone. This is a question about a computer that doesn't have Vista, but I hope someone will have the kindness and knowledge to help me anyway. I'm an intermediate/advanced computer user. I just hooked up one of my old computers for the first time in a few years. I had bought another computer because I was having trouble ridding this one of a virus that was quite persistent. I got the virus...
January 10th 10 09:39 PM
by jellygator Go to last post
0 224
Bizarre noise by jellygator
Hi everyone. This is a question about a computer that doesn't have Vista, but I hope someone will have the kindness and knowledge to help me anyway. I'm an intermediate/advanced computer user. I just hooked up one of my old computers for the first time in a few years. I had bought another computer because I was having trouble ridding this one of a virus that was quite persistent. I got the virus...
January 11th 10 11:28 AM
by philo[_2_] Go to last post
6 392
Bizarre sound problem by diamonddog
Hi, I had a problem when my laptop's sound decided to stop working recently, and I uninstalled and reinstalled the sound drivers. Now my sound does work, but now I have absolutely no control over the volume. As much as I like blasting Motorhead's Ace Of Spades at full volume, there are occasions where I need to lower it!! The volume control shows, but it seems to show "Headphones" rather...
May 12th 07 05:05 PM
by diamonddog Go to last post
1 100
Black and White on TV display with nvidia by Rob and Sonja Young
Have tried every driver under the sun in the last 2 weeks. Still black and white on my tv. I miss XP already
March 11th 07 12:30 AM
by JW Go to last post
4 169
Black and white tv-out in vista! by Tamazin
I got two graphic cards, a Radeon 9700 pro AGP and my newer one Radeon x1950 AGP. They have 7-pin out port to which i connect a 4-pin cable and into a s-video-scart converter into my tv. In WinXP i had no problem with either of the cards, but now in Vista i don't get any color when trying to use tv-out on the x1950 card, so i have to change it with the 9700pro to get color on the tv-out. I...
December 17th 07 09:22 PM
by JW Go to last post
7 124
black screen by coondawg
my computer crash,and now all i get is a black screen which read the primary ide master hard drive self monitoring system has reported a parameter has exceeded it normal range. help please
January 2nd 08 09:22 PM
by Malke Go to last post
1 181
Black screen after vista logo by Jack
Hi! I have freshly installed Vista x64 Home Premium. I install sp1 for it, then I install intel chipset drivers (from intel website) and nvidia driver (from Windows Update). Then I have random problem, that after vista logo screen goes black and I can't do anything, just turn off. After that system boots normally. What might be the problem?
May 5th 08 10:01 AM
by Jack Go to last post
0 156
Black Screen of Death - fault identified by m3tallica
So I've read so many pages all around the web about this problem, with no explainable reason (no updates or installations) I booted up yesterday to find that after login my desktop was black with only my cursor visible. I wait some 5 or 6 minutes and the desktop appears but explorer.exe is slower than slow and takes the same amount of time to action any click. Painstakingly, I went through...
October 20th 09 10:28 PM
by Lucidinterspace Go to last post
4 184
Black screen with mouse cursor after poweron from suspend by dfeifer
After using what appears to be the new vista power off to suspend my computer restores to a balck screen with white mouse cursor and that is it. It IS actually the login screen and I can move the cursor around and knowing where the password box is find it when the cursor goes to I, type in my password, then everything loads to system as normal. More of an irritation then anything now that i...
December 12th 06 02:17 PM
by Stuart [MVP] Go to last post
1 150
Blackberry by Markus Lindemann
Hi, I'm looking for drivers for my Blackberry 7100. I'm running Vista x64 - is there a 64-bit driver available yet, or has anyone got the 32-bit package to work properly so that the connected device charges properly? Thanks, Markus
December 26th 06 08:56 PM
by Richard G. Harper Go to last post
1 259
Blackberry Desktop Manager 4.2 by Bob Bleecker
By installing Blackberry Desktop Manager 4.2 it is able to work in Vista Bld 5600. goto Blackberry.net -- -BoB
September 14th 06 05:49 PM
by Bob Bleecker Go to last post
0 149
Blackberry Pearl by Martin Racette
Hi, I am looking into the above mentioned device, and I would like to know if this device will sync with Office 2007 under Vista x64 -- Thank You in Advance Merci a l'avance Martin
June 4th 08 04:30 AM
by Bimmer Go to last post
3 204
Blank CD-r by vwbrewer
My Dell Dimension E510 will not recognize a blank CD-R disc. Works fine with every other disc. Have tried several blank discs with same result: D:/ is not accessible, incorrect function. I reloaded the driver, but nothing has changed. From what I've read on this forum, should I try some more blank discs, or try something else?
June 18th 08 07:59 PM
by vwbrewer Go to last post
2 228
Blank DVDs not recognized by LMN67
I have a brand new Dell laptop with DVD burner and Vista preinstalled. I have tried blank DVD-R, DVD+R, and DVD-RWs. When I insert the disk the drive will spin and spin for several minutes. I have tried burning through several different programs, none of which will recognize the disc. The drive will, however, play a DVD movie. Any help is appreciated!
July 21st 07 02:25 PM
by David A. Spicer Go to last post
7 132
Blank Laptop screen - intermittent by gatorbikerbob
Hi All, My HP Pavillion dv9500 laptop screen has gone blank. The computer works fine and is able to use a monitor plugged into the VGA port. I thought the screen just went out, it's just over 2 years old and of course, 2 months out of warrenty. However, after the sceen had not worked for about a week, it came back on. I was using the laptop with a monitor, and all of a sudden, a window...
February 18th 10 02:57 AM
by ashvin Go to last post
2 383
Blank Laptop screen - intermittent by gatorbikerbob
Hi All, My HP Pavillion dv9500 laptop screen has gone blank. The computer works fine and is able to use a monitor plugged into the VGA port. I thought the screen just went out, it's just over 2 years old and of course, 2 months out of warrenty. However, after the sceen had not worked for about a week, it came back on. I was using the laptop with a monitor, and all of a sudden, a window...
February 18th 10 01:30 AM
by gatorbikerbob Go to last post
0 257
Blank screen after installing Graphics Drivers by MGBassace
I have a problem that is driving me crazy, As you know i have just updated my machine from AMD based to Intel this is going fine and all working sweet as, I have sold the old mobo, processor and ram to a friend and installed in his machine for him, All appears to have gone well with the install of the os, It boots okay, has update windows okay, activated okay etc etc, However when I install...
July 25th 08 03:54 PM
by MGBassace Go to last post
6 252
Blank screen after upgrade to 4GB RAM by sivaperiasamy
Hi, Could anyone please help me in the below problem I had 2.5GB of RAM in HP laptop. OS - vista home premium service pack2. The system works fine. I upgraded to 4GB RAM(2*2GB). when upgraded to 4GB in bios able to see as ~3.33GB of RAM. I am able to see microsoft progress bar also, but after that the screen is blank and able to hear windows logon sound but no display. The screen is black.
September 18th 09 07:51 PM
by Curious[_4_] Go to last post

From The