  Rating Thread / Thread Starter Last Post Replies Views Reverse Sort Order
Vista driver for Mustek 1200 UB Plus scanner by daidainius
I have use Mustek 1200 UB Plus scanner. Unfortunatelly I can't found any compatabile Vista driver for him. :( Mustek website do not provide Vista drivers at present (I ask them). Had somebody same problem? Please suggest some solution or reply any comments.
(Multi-page thread 1 2)
October 12th 08 12:42 AM
by logical[_2_] Go to last post
11 380
"Rescan Disks" at the Command Line by chironex
In Disk Management under the Computer Management tool, there is an action called "Rescan Disks". Is there a command in the Command Line that can do the exact same thing?
January 21st 10 03:42 PM
by Topher2798 Go to last post
3 379
New Motherboard by Martin Racette
Hi, I'm thinking of changing my motherboard (and CPU, and RAM), since my current motherboard doesn't like Nvidia's 8800GTS under Vista My current board is an Asus A8N-SLI Deluxe, with 4Gb of RAM I would like some suggestion for an new motherboard, that will support at lease the same amount of RAM, and the 8800GTS
February 16th 07 01:02 PM
by Wojnarowski Go to last post
4 379
BSOD by medic
had repeated BSODs --got lots of dmp files -- Is there a place I can send them to to find out the cause?
April 5th 07 02:24 AM
by Michael Solomon Go to last post
3 379
Power Supply Problem!? by Leon_Amirreza
Hi, I know this may not be related to Vista but did not know any better place to post my question (More appropriate weblogs and links are appriciated): when I turn on the computer test the chasis (the metal cover) of my power supply with a Continuity Tester suprisingly the screwdriver lights! any clues whats the problem and how should I avoid it? I know i can short circuit the case to ground...
(Multi-page thread 1 2)
July 23rd 08 04:56 PM
by w_tom Go to last post
18 378
baby by [email protected]
mdrusthum.blogspot.com
August 8th 08 02:19 PM
by mikeyhsd[_2_] Go to last post
7 378
Is this flash drive toast? by Ronin[_4_]
Friend has a flash drive that was working OK, but when he plugged it in yesterday, it didn't show in Explorer. When he plugs it in it makes the appropriate sounds, but it doesn't appear in Explorer or Disk management. We uninstalled all of the pertinent entries in Device Manager and tried it again, and it all reinstalled perfectly, gave notice that it was in stalled, etc., but in addition to...
May 18th 09 08:14 PM
by Ronin[_4_] Go to last post
2 378
Dual Displays by Earl Watkins
I want to connect my Sharp Aquos flat screen TV to my computer, and see my desktop on both the TV and computer monitor. Windows Vista Home Premium. HP Pavilion a1610n computer. Galaxy GeForce 8400 GS graphics card, outputs: 1-VGA, 1-DVI, and 1-SVGA. There is no HDMI port on the card. I connected a VGA cable between the motherboard "on-board" VGA port and the TV, figuring that I could use that...
February 22nd 10 10:38 PM
by TheDuck[_2_] Go to last post
6 378
4 Gig or ram- Only showing 3 gig by [email protected]
Hello, Just read the longest post on this issue with no result so let try again. If i have 4 gig, only 3 shows, 750mb is reservered for the system. Doesn't that seem a little stupid? If i have 3 gig of ram, 3 gig shows in vista, here it has not needed to reserve 750mb. So why does the first scenario need 750 for the system, and the second does not? This would mean that the second does not have...
(Multi-page thread 1 2 3)
September 12th 07 11:04 PM
by C Jones Go to last post
25 377
Games by Mark Maylon
Not sure this is the palce for this but has anyone had any luck gamming in vista. I found that most of my games would not work til i manually opened the correct ports in the vista firewall.Until i did that i kept getting video card errors (which were totally wrong).this may help some of you and doing it will only increase your chances of playing.F.Y.I. just looking out for all the other...
February 14th 07 01:19 AM
by Rock Go to last post
1 377
Can delete programs by danhiman
So I can not delete some, a lot of programs, i would go through control panel, and it says it can not delete, it might already be deleted, but it really is not. I would go to file location, and same thing. I tried using bit defender file shredder, and no good. I run Win Vista Home prem, 64 bit. I have been having problems when trying to close a large program, if i request to close the program to...
April 30th 10 04:26 PM
by danhiman Go to last post
0 377
USB flash drives improperly installed by Charles Lavin
I have several PNY Attache 2 GB USB flash drives that do not install properly on a computer running Vista Home Premium SP2. They work just fine on other Windows Vista (Business), Windows XP and Windows 2003 computers. On this PC, the drive is detected when it is plugged in, but the driver installed is the Realtek USB 2.0 Card Reader instead of the USB Mass Storage Device driver. After the...
March 20th 10 04:33 AM
by Charles Lavin Go to last post
0 377
After disk cleanup Microsoft Word has no fonts by julia1392
I did a disk cleanup yesterday due to a small amount of space on my hard drive. However I have been trying to open word doc and adobe doc and they are blank saying something along the lines of "fonts not available". So i opened the control panelfonts and clicked right clicked on one saying 'open'. Then word opens with a box saying "File Conversion - BOD_B.TTF". then it says "select the encoding...
April 30th 10 12:48 AM
by julia1392 Go to last post
0 377
DVD player driver by sean stephen
hi. i'm having trouble getting autoplay to work. checked all the right boxes in 'set defaults' and still nothing. can i delete the driver and download it again?
(Multi-page thread 1 2 3)
April 26th 08 06:31 AM
by ribeiro Go to last post
20 376
USB memory stick needs drivers??? by Pat
My memory stick that Windows XP automatically recognised and installed drivers for now cannot run under Vista as it is asking for a driver that I never had. Isnt this a big leap backwards?
(Multi-page thread 1 2)
November 23rd 07 07:42 AM
by drummerboy Go to last post
15 376
Why can't I change resolution to 1280 x 1024? by BizitchMaster
I using a geforce 7600 with the latest drivers installed but for some reason I can't change my resolution to 1280 x 1024. The highest it will go is 1024 x 768. I had it at 1280 x 1024 in XP but now I can't set it at that. Does anyone know how to fix this problem?
(Multi-page thread 1 2)
February 23rd 07 04:20 PM
by JW Go to last post
10 376
NVidia FX5200 by Paul
I am trying to get some drivers for my NVidia FX5200 graphics card for the RTM version of Vista. I have downloaded the GeForce drivers, 97.46 X86 , from the NVidia site but when I try to install them it says that I have a unsupported graphics card. Any ideas?
(Multi-page thread 1 2)
February 10th 07 10:30 PM
by JW Go to last post
16 376
eSata hot-plug but not hot-swap, safely remove by Mike De Petris
I have AHCI enabled on an Asrock 890GX Extreme3 but can't see Safely Remove Hardware icon. Disks connected on eSata supporting AHCI and NCQ are recognized but I can't find a safe way to disconnect them, I can just go into diskmgmt.msc and put them "offline", or shutdown. Driver is "amd ahci compatible raid controller", and AND RAIDxpress correctly notifies plug and unplug, but I can't set...
May 5th 10 07:53 AM
by Mike De Petris Go to last post
0 376
How to Disable USB Ports for USB Drive by Gaurav
Sir/Madam, I want to disable the USB drive for all the domain member PCs in my domain, but still want to use the USB port for Mouse Functionality.Please tell me a solution through group policy to disable USB Storage Functionality ASAP Do as Needful... --
March 28th 08 02:21 PM
by Frank Sallivan Go to last post
2 375
M-Audio revolution 7.1 works (for a while) by cer2225
Maybe someone smarter than me can tell me what the heck is up with vista and HD audio. Like the title says, I have an M-Audio Revolution 7.1 HD sound card. This same problem has happened with Beta 2, pre RC-1 and now with RC-1. When I first upgrade Vista, then install the M-audio (XP) drivers, my sound card works great. I can even do a restart and it still works, but as soon as I power...
September 12th 06 12:01 AM
by tmichael928 Go to last post

From The