HP LaserJet 1020 by DCR
Has anyone found a way to get a HP LaserJet 1020 to work with Vista X86 and Vista X64?
October 22nd 06 07:55 PM
by DCR Go to last post
2 138
RC1 Missing 3 com network drivers ? by Colin Robinson
Am i imagining it my network card was detected but no drivers listed! 3 com 3c905c-tx (almost the industry standard network card) Under the network drivers listbox 3 com isnt even lited as a network card manufacturer... There are some listed under broadcom but thats about it. Any News:
October 23rd 06 12:03 AM
by Rade Trimceski [MSFT] Go to last post
2 159
Audigy 2zs Game port STILL not working!!! by Hugh Jass
Has anyone managed to get the game port on their creative labs Audigy 2zs sound card working?? Does either Microsoft or creative labs ever intend to do anything about it???? -- Posted via a free Usenet account from http://www.teranews.com
October 23rd 06 12:36 AM
by Jane C Go to last post
1 149
Nforce4ultra and VgaSave by gabriele
I have tried everything to get this to work!!! Windows Vista 32bit RC1 works fine and installed. My monitor samsung 710n is connected to my PCI-E nvidia 7600gt and windows vista shows up fine. i don't upgrade the video driver because my display properties- There was no video card- everything was blank. I clicked properties and it said"vgaSave". I went into Device Manager to see what was...
October 23rd 06 07:00 AM
by gabriele Go to last post
2 158
Nvidia 4000MX by JimmyD
Anyone know why this card does not work in vista? I have FX5200 AGP as primary and MX4000 PCI as secondary device. vista recognizes card and shows in Device manager, even has drivers but not working. Any advise welcome.
October 23rd 06 10:30 AM
by Rick Rogers Go to last post
1 161
Sound hardware acceleration... by gvii
I was curious if there was a way in Vista to shut off hardware acceleration for the sound card. I'm getting sound stuttering in certain games that I normally corrected by shutting off acceleration, but I can't find a setting to do it.
October 23rd 06 10:36 AM
by Billmc Go to last post
5 219
Modems in RC2 by Michael Henderson
My modem currently does not work in RC2 and I do not expect the vendor provide drivers. Does anyone have recommendations on an analog modem that will work in RC2? Thanks, Michael
October 23rd 06 12:21 PM
by Clark Go to last post
8 214
CD/DVD - Live File system (UDF) by Attila
The question: Windows Vista seem to have native support for UDF CD/DVD and can format CD/DVD... Some one have tested this function? Is still necessary to have third party software to write UDF CD/DVD? (only to write file on the CD/DVD not for duplicate) On my system I can format CD/DVD but the system hang when using drag and drop to copy file in UDF file system CD/DVD. I not shure I have...
October 23rd 06 02:04 PM
by Attila Go to last post
0 160
Logitech Rumble Pad 2 by GCB82
Hi there! Maybe someone can help me out with this one: I just recently bought a Logitech RumblePad 2 to play games like FIFA 2007, Need for Speed, etc. Beside that it says on the box "Works with Windows Vista", the Pad is correctly installed by Win Vista.
October 23rd 06 02:44 PM
by GCB82 Go to last post
0 163
Radeon x300 can't play 3d games by DoDGyBULlfROg
3d games don't run in vista where they did in xp, latest second life client won't recognise I have a supported card. installed latest drivers from ati, windows sees video ram, ati ctrl panel doesnt. can't see any info on this problem anywhere else get scratchin those heads lol! peace out
October 23rd 06 04:10 PM
by xwildcard Go to last post
2 164
Windows Vista RC1 Cannot install Palm HandHeld Driver (USB) - Treo by Rogério Perez
Hi, forgives for my English. I am with a great problem using the Windows RC1 and my Palm Treo650 stopped to synchronize. When i go to make the HotSync the Windows detects the new hardware and it does not locate driver of the Palm. Already i tried of everything since making the installation of a new version until pointing the way of drives that they meet in the my HD. Somebody would know as to...
October 23rd 06 05:51 PM
by RR Johnson Jr Go to last post
1 174
Help with bluetooth syncing by VistaVick
Running Vista RC2, the latest windows mobile device center, and a toshiba branded usb bluetooth adapter. I am able to sync fine with a usb cable. But I have been unable to wirelessly sync my dell axim x30 pda with mobile device center through bluetooth. The pda runs windows mobile 2003. I have tried doing so with the generic bluetooth drivers windows installed with the usb adapter and...
October 23rd 06 08:23 PM
by Jari H Go to last post
1 157
Suddenly lost cd/dvd drives..? by lewaldo
http://support.microsoft.com/kb/320553 - I just did method 1 on RC1, but had no Upperfilters, so deleted Lowerfilters and rebooted. It worked. -- lewaldo ------------------------------------------------------------------------ lewaldo's Profile: http://forums.techarena.in/member.php?userid=18246 View this thread: http://forums.techarena.in/showthread.php?t=545824
October 23rd 06 08:56 PM
by Sgt_Bilko Go to last post
7 150
XP hard drive as a slave by jjohn621
I have 2 IDE Hard Drives connected. The primary was a Windows 2003 server install, while the second was a file storage. Both were formatted as NTFS. After installing RC2 on the primary drive, the secondary drive shows up but is inaccessable. It shows as Access denied (D:) in the "My Computer". Vista will let me format the drive, but then I will lose all the files on the drive. Is there...
October 23rd 06 10:13 PM
by jjohn621 Go to last post
0 127
Creative Labs Audigy 2 ZS with Vista Build 5384 by Floflo
I tried reinstalling the beta drivers from the Creative Website about 3 times but no sound whatsoever. This goes for RC2, RC1 it works fine. No fun if there's no sound, so I'm going to delete. On the whole, Vista is more bother than anything else at this point in time. Lots of software (burning, antivirus) doesn't work and there's no support for my sound card or for my pinnacle TV...
October 23rd 06 11:26 PM
by Boomer Go to last post
1 156
CF Card or xp disc wont open by scott2734
I have 2 computers. One is running vista 64 bit while the other is running 32 bit. I tried getting the pictures off my compact flash card in vista 64 bit , and it keeps giving an error saying i need to format the card. At the same time the red light on the card slot is flashing red, meaning something is wrong. I tried the same CF card on my mothers computer with xp and it opened fine, so its...
October 24th 06 12:29 AM
by scott2734 Go to last post
0 125
Nvidia's 96.85 drivers support fewer resolutions by Hugh Jass
With Nvidia's 96.63 drivers, I can get 1440x900 resolution, which is the native resolution of my 19inch widescreen monitor. However, in the 96.85 drivers, this resolution isn't supported. Why would Nvidia do this?? They offer higher and lower settings, but NOT 1440x900. Makes these drivers useless for my monitor!! -- Posted via a free Usenet account from http://www.teranews.com
October 24th 06 02:07 AM
by Gene Fitz Go to last post
4 141
pinnacle pctv rave by Pascal Free
I need to use the svideo entry of this card for example with mce But still no drivers What can i do !?
October 24th 06 11:42 AM
by Pascal Free Go to last post
0 140
USB memory stick format by Andy Webb
I've noticed that when I insert a memory stick, the drive info says its either RAW format or there's no format diplayed. The drive is usable and reads and writes ok. If I run ChkDsk on it the drive info then says it's FAT32, which would be correct. Is this a common fault with USB memeory sticks or a Vista issue? I'm using Windows Vista RC1.
October 24th 06 04:49 PM
by Theo Go to last post
4 175
Generic Bluetooth HID drivers by Sol
Does Vista come with a Generic HID KB/Mouse bluetooth stack? My dongle works and I can pair with my KB, but when I do and the drivers start to load, it states that the HID drivers cannot be loaded because the files aren't there.
October 24th 06 05:32 PM
by Sol Go to last post

From The