Advanced Matching by Timithy Reid
a href="http://click.linksynergy.com/fs-bin/click?id=uY3Yd2BphFo&offerid=127634.10000009&type=1&subid=0" Put Advanced Matching to Work for You/aIMG border=0 width=1 height=1 src="http://ad.linksynergy.com/fs-bin/show?id=uY3Yd2BphFo&bids=127634.10000009&type=1&subid=0"
March 19th 08 02:26 PM
by Timithy Reid Go to last post
0 176
Highpoint Raid does work fine!! by Times2 Innovations
use the latest driver for xp from highpoints site and I was able to install vista ON the raid side of my system. It works great.
September 17th 06 04:11 PM
by Times2 Innovations Go to last post
0 123
Help.........Issue with GeForce FX 5200 by timeman
I just installed Vista RC1 and having trouble in installing Nvidia GeForce FX 5200. Got the latest Vista drivers from Nvidia site, however as they are not Digitally Signed, Vista disables the card upon reboot. Driver details: Nvidia Date: 08.26.2006 Version: 9.6.3.3 Signer: Not Digitally Signed. Any help to enable the card? I use it to connect to my Plasma TV and worked
October 17th 06 02:32 AM
by JW Go to last post
5 206
Blue Screen Multiple times per day!!! by Timbo1138
I'm getting this exact problem. I can't use the system for more than 5-10 minutes before it bluescreens and reboots. There seems to be no cause, it's totally random. I've reinstalled RC1 4 times now, and it hasn't helped a bit. It *seems* to be a driver problem, but on the most recent 2 installs I haven't loaded any 3rd party drivers, it's using all 'out-of-the-box' ones. I'm stumped, and...
September 9th 06 07:13 AM
by Chad Harris Go to last post
2 509
Fault bucket 0xD1_netr70+2840d by Timbazar
Name Linksys Wireless-G USB Network Adapter Adapter Type Ethernet 802.3 Product Type Linksys Wireless-G USB Network Adapter Installed Yes PNP Device ID USB\VID_13B1&PID_000D\5&35E57079&0&5 Last Reset 26-2-2009 0:29 Index 7 Service Name rt70x86 IP Address 192.168.100.103, fe80::e5c5:e8f2:979c:8311 IP Subnet 255.255.255.0, 64
February 25th 09 10:49 PM
by Timbazar Go to last post
0 122
USB/Bluetooth Mouse Locking Up Vista SP1 by timb
Running Vista Ultimate 32-bit SP1 I have a MS Bluetooth Laser Mouse 8000 connected with the MS 3.0 Bluetooth Tranceiver and ever since the SP1 upgrade, the system will periodically lock up... I have my screen and hard drives set to turn off after 10 and 30 minutes respectively, but I DO NOT have the machine set to sleep or hibernate... It's an NVidia 680i motherboard and 8800GTX Graphics...
April 6th 08 07:36 PM
by timb Go to last post
0 246
NVidia 680i - Network Adapter - Sleep - BSOD by timb
Still having this problem... this 680i motherboard, Vista, and the onboard network controller (NIC) just don't jive... If you set Vista to "sleep" after a couple of hours, it turns out the lights on the NIC, disconnecting the system from the network... wake it up and the connection's down and won't recover... the event log's full of errors and warnings with various "time-outs" and if I...
April 21st 08 07:56 PM
by timb Go to last post
2 312
USB Meltdown or is it just Vista ? by timb
Alright... I'm perplexed ! I have a somewhat unique set up that was running fine up until a few days ago... I use a Microsoft "Enterainment Desktop 7000" keyboard and mouse (bluetooth) along with a Targus USB numeric key pad (the MS keyboard doesn't have # keys)... Along with vista loosing it's mind with regard to "sleep mode"... the "5" key on the key pad seems stuck... ahhh... but it's...
January 1st 09 10:36 PM
by timb Go to last post
4 226
DVD Drives Won't Burn Anymore by timb
I have 2 DVD RW Drives... one's internal and the other a USB drive... There's a lot of "data" below, but the bottom line is that neither will burn a DVD with Vista, IMGBURN, or NERO at any speed... Both drives read and play DVD's and CD's without any problem... I'm current on all drivers, updates, etc...Cables have been reseated... the internal drive is strapped on the IDE buss with MS...
January 25th 09 02:55 AM
by Chuck[_2_] Go to last post
1 220
Lost path to boot drive - Help please by TimB
I have a Windows Vista Ultimate system with 4 SATA hard drives configured to look like IDE drives through an ASUS motherboard. I had the boot drive set as drive C: with a variety of applications installed on it. Two days ago I 'cloned' that drive to a new larger drive with the most recent version of Norton Ghost. That drive showed as drive H:. I've been trying to get the new drive to show as...
(Multi-page thread 1 2)
February 26th 10 11:38 PM
by Andy Go to last post
18 586
Low Signal on Vista 32 - Creative X-Fi Xtreme Audio by TimB
I have a Windows Vista 32 system with 2Gb RAM with a Creative X-Fi Xtreme Audio PCI-Express card installed on a ASUS Motherboard. Playback is fine through iTunes, Windows Media Player, etc. Now I'd like to RIP my vinyl to digital files though and need to use the card to record from. Today I hooked up a turntable to a AV Preamp and connected the output of the amp to the Xtreme OPTICAL INPUT....
February 10th 08 04:30 PM
by TimB Go to last post
2 120
Lost path to boot drive - Help please by TimB
I have a Windows Vista Ultimate system with 4 SATA hard drives configured to look like IDE drives through an ASUS motherboard. I had the boot drive set as drive C: with a variety of applications installed on it. Two days ago I 'cloned' that drive to a new larger drive with the most recent version of Norton Ghost. That drive showed as drive H:. I've been trying to get the new drive to show as...
February 26th 10 01:30 AM
by TimB Go to last post
0 249
MS Bluetooth Notebook Mouse 5000 by timb
This device, the MS Bluetooth Notebook Mouse 5000 is not supported by Intellipoint... thus it's buttons, scroll wheel, etc. are unconfigurable... MS Support says the buttons don't work, but it will connect to your built bluetooth adapter on your notebook... it does do that... Does anyone at Microsoft know if this device WILL be supported with Intellipoint... does anyone know when ? Does...
April 8th 08 08:46 AM
by Jureg Go to last post
4 173
8885 errors in 24 hours by timb
my system is reporting this error repeatedly in spurts... 8,885 times in 24 hours... i don't even have a "\Device\Video4"... how on earth do i decipher and correct this ???????? Log Name: System Source: nvlddmkm Date: 12/5/2007 7:59:23 PM Event ID: 14 Task Category: None Level: Error
June 1st 08 06:38 PM
by Colin Barnhorst[_2_] Go to last post
6 173
AIC-7870 SCSI adapter problems by tim1948
I have a Scorpion STD2401LW tape drive, which works fine with Linux. The vendor provided an AIC-7870 SCSI-PCI adapter to support it. Thus far I have been unable to install the adapter under Vista, using a driver downloaded from the Adaptec Web site. (Whether the drive itself would be supported, I don't yet know.) Does anyone have this adapter working on Vista? Also, is there a somewhat...
November 26th 07 11:25 PM
by tim1948 Go to last post
0 94
Tether 2125 to Vista by Tim Toennies
I can synchronize my Cingular 2125 phone to Vista using Mobile Device Center with no problem. What I can't do is use my 2125 as a DUN connection (which I could do successfully when my notebook was built with XP SP2). I have created the connection and when I double-click the connection I see the modems connecting message and nothing more. I can successfully query the modem from Device...
May 11th 07 07:57 AM
by Tim Toennies Go to last post
0 115
Mouse issues after clean install & Updating by Tim Starid
I have Beta 2 installed currently. I was experiencing problems with my mouse clicking 2 times when I clicked it once, or at least effecting the objects it was clicking. I decided to reisntall before placing RC1 on, thinking I had screwed this up myself. I completed a clean install, and went in to complete windows updating. It notified me I had one update to isntall, so I installed and...
September 12th 06 10:21 PM
by Tim Starid Go to last post
0 188
Can Vista Ultimate output to multiple audio devices? by Tim Sagstetter
My computer includes an HDMI output port on an ADD2 card. The card is internally connected to the High Definition Audio Device header on the main board to provide audio output via the HDMI jack. The computer also has typical 7.1 audio output via ST jacks and an SPDIF jack. The only way I've found to switch among the audio output devices is to use Control Panel - Sound - Manage Audio...
(Multi-page thread 1 2 3 ... Last Page)
October 13th 10 06:25 PM
by Rhodri MM-D Go to last post
34 1,836
numlock on Wireless Keyboard 6000 v.2 by Tim Reid
Shortly after I press the numlock key, it turns off by itself. Very frustrating as I use the keypad often. Thanks in advance for any help, Tim
January 9th 08 04:47 PM
by Tim Reid Go to last post
0 117
Default setting when connecting camera by Tim Mills
Hi When uploading pictures from my camera a Removable Disc dialogue box usd to appear with 5 / 6 options for the pictures. I think I ticked the "Always do this action" box by mistake but I don't know how to return to the original setting that shows all the options - is this poss? TIA Tim
November 29th 07 03:29 PM
by Tim Mills Go to last post

From The