  Rating Thread Reverse Sort Order / Thread Starter Last Post Replies Views
blue screen by chibba
after playing laggy games or big games i get blue screen. and i have 1gb ram for exampl like wc3 and stuff
December 1st 07 08:05 PM
by chibba Go to last post
0 87
Blue screen by Meddelin
Hi alll. Hope that someone can help me.... For long time my computer restarted nomatter what i did..Surfing the internet, wordpad,watching a movie and so on...I made a windows repair, changed the ram to new ones, and now it is restarting, but in a blue screen with the text: PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA 0x00000050(0XFF0FFFF8, 0X00000000, 0x8054AF32, 0X00000000 I really hope someone can help me..
November 2nd 07 04:28 PM
by geezer10[_22_] Go to last post
3 98
blue screen (Page Fault in Non Paged Area) on startup when having external (usb) hard drive disconnected by km
Hi, I remember this phenomenon a while back happened to me under XP but I cannot remember how it was solved then. Anyways, trouble is that BSD happens on startup, just when to login, in case a usb powered external hard disk which was connected at the previous session is now disconnected during startup. Only way to get machine booting is to connect the hard drive, but is has to be the exact...
July 30th 07 03:24 AM
by Rob Go to last post
2 136
blue screen (problem reports and solutions states it´s sound probl by cosminnn
Fault bucket 0x19_22_P17+26ff2, type 0 It´s a Creative Audigy SE sound card. The motherboard´s integrated sound it´s disabled from bios and I also have in my system a Logitech Speakerphone (from a mouse+KB combo solution), seen as a USB sound card. I had the same problems under Windows 7, but I considered it to be a beta related problem, but it appears now under Vista too. The blue...
March 6th 09 10:35 AM
by teknomedic Go to last post
6 158
Blue Screen - DVD by Tito Neto
When I try to open a DVD movie, something just happen and a blue screen error apears, em reboot the system. The same in Media Center or Media Player. The sound starts, but just for a few seconds, and then... the blue screen of death! I don't know if it's caused because my memory, or my graphic drive. 512mb ram nVidia GeForce FX 5200. Note: I don't remember anything like that in Windows XP. --
March 5th 08 02:24 AM
by Colin Barnhorst[_2_] Go to last post
1 150
Blue Screen 0x0000000a by microsvc
When I boot, the desktop displays then a few seconds later I get a Blue Screen 0x0000000a followed by some numbers (always different). Booting into safe mode, I can get more info about this: Problem signatu Problem Event Name: BlueScreen OS Version: 6.0.6000.2.0.0.768.3 Locale ID: 1033 Additional information about the problem:
April 10th 08 02:04 AM
by microsvc Go to last post
2 219
Blue Screen 3B when Switching Users - ATI X1650 by Scooter
So I hook up my 2nd Monitor on my ATI X1650 that came with the machine. I then go to Switch Users, and wham. Blue Screen. Reboot and it says if has a solution to the issue. INstall the latest ATI Software. I did. It still happens. What next? Thanks, Scott-
May 22nd 07 06:41 PM
by freddy Go to last post
5 139
Blue screen after plugging in ethernet cable by Millygrace
I get a blue screen with errors when I plug in the ethernet cable from the modem....Please help!
June 14th 07 12:21 AM
by Don Go to last post
3 146
Blue screen at shutdown by quad
I am new to vista, I am getting the blue screen anytime my computer attempts to shutdown or restart. Here is the only error I found: Compatibility issue between NVIDIA nForce PCI System Management and Windows Vista. Please tell me what I need to do to fix this. I dont know what the NVIDIA is. Thanks.
December 12th 07 12:23 PM
by Malke Go to last post
2 98
blue screen at startup by david
I get bluescreen when i login it blinks 3 times the first one lasts about 5 sec. what could cause this
March 2nd 08 04:13 PM
by Colin Barnhorst[_2_] Go to last post
1 112
Blue Screen at the Installation on Vista 64 bits by Luc Martinet
Hi, When I boot my computer with Vista 64 , I always get a blue screen with the following error message : A problem has been detected and Windows has been shut down to prevent damage to your computer. If this is the first time you've seen this Stop error screen, restart your computer. If the screen appears again, follow these steps : Check to be sure you have adequate disk space. If a...
(Multi-page thread 1 2)
March 3rd 09 01:35 PM
by Curious[_5_] Go to last post
10 252
Blue Screen b/c of Realtek RTL8187B Wireless Windows Vista by AllenS
Every other day my computer randomly crashes with a blue screen. This happens most frequently after I have woken up the computer after sleeping it. When I turn it back on after the blue screen it says that there is some kind of problem with wireless networking. I have tried several different options, but nothing has worked so far. I have a Gateway M-1615 laptop with an AMD Turion64 The...
October 24th 08 10:20 PM
by tanuj_chadha[_8_] Go to last post
4 311
blue screen blu-ray by anon125
I have an LG blu-ray writer which has been no problem. now if i put in a used BD-RE disk i get the blue screen. it has listed dmp files but of course no way of reading them. yes i tried to update the blu-rays driver but vista says it is the latest. LG don't have them on their site. it is the 64 version of vista. any ideas anyone?
March 6th 09 03:36 AM
by anon125 Go to last post
0 177
Blue Screen Codes - can you decipher? by Roxanne
Hi - I keep getting a blue stop error screen when I try to restart or shut down. Then I always get a message that the computer did not properly shut down. Here are the codes: STOP: 0x0000008E (0x0000005, 0x000000000, ox939ECD64, 0x00000000) Can anyone decipher what this means and how to fix it? Many thanks!
February 2nd 08 02:33 PM
by pittspens0660 Go to last post
4 153
Blue screen comes up randomly by NEablis
Ok, im no expert but i need help because my new laptop with vista on it is having real problems. I think its a driver problem. Ok heres what happenes, sometimes it blue screen then says need to shut down for safety. then restarts and usually it will restart severle times before stabilizing. After it finished that i get a message that says to let Vista check online for help and i let it, and...
March 16th 07 12:56 AM
by teradata Go to last post
3 99
Blue Screen Crash Dump - Driver Conflict by Mel
I have problem like I cannot fix by myself. Usually I can find help from the internet with error codes but not on this case. Sometimes somehow will my computer crash, file what is shown is BDFTDIF.SYS but it's not an malware, it's related BitDefender (as it told me google). Anyway I wanted to find a way to fix this but still nothing.. -- problem and solution center is saying: Problem caused...
June 29th 08 02:19 PM
by Stevenospam Go to last post
3 159
Blue screen crash when running cds dvds. Games by MaChInE
Blue screen crash constantly when i try to run discs from both my disc drives. Memory dumps. It says a thread you tried to start does not belong to you so windows will shut down. I am running windows vista home premium can anybody help me with this i really dont know what hardware is causing theproblem? If it help i will put the message up onscreen here when it crashes next time.
November 30th 07 05:29 PM
by MaChInE Go to last post
0 102
Blue screen during sleep mode by chipper229
When the computer is in sleep mode for many hours or overnight, I wake it up to find that that it has rebooted and logging in produces a dialogue box telling me it had an unexpected shutdown.  90% of the time when this happens, the "check for solution" produces nothing.  But occassionally it offers two possible solutions: Disable Receive Window Auto-tuning, and disable your...
October 30th 09 08:39 PM
by chipper229 Go to last post
0 141
Blue Screen Error by RN
Hi: I run Vista Home Premium on an HP laptop. A few weeks ago, I frequently began getting blue screens of death when shutting down. This seemed to link to a USB device (the error message stated USB devices not recognized). All of my drivers are up to date. Checking device manager, my Ipod was identified as having problems, even though it was up to date, as was Itunes. My solution was to simply...
December 16th 07 04:38 PM
by RN Go to last post
0 117
Blue screen error by Laura Victoria
Hello. 3 days ago I experienced 2 blue screen errors on 1 day. I was told by the Windows Vista help and solution program that I should install the newest version of any driver that have been out of date. Soo.. I went into my driver overview and chose "Update this driver" - got the answer: "Windows has confirmed that this is the newest version of the driver". Seemed not to be since 2 hours...
May 19th 09 06:51 PM
by Timothy Davis [MSFT][_2_] Go to last post

From The