hardware by SPMC computer studies[_2_]
what is the main role of a cpu?
May 27th 08 05:40 AM
by Colin Barnhorst[_2_] Go to last post
9 177
Microsofts Dream come true? Laptop= $10 and OS= $300 ! by Spocks Buddy
http://www.informationweek.com/story/showArticle.jhtml?articleID=199203891&cid=RSSfeed_IWK_News India Looks To Produce World's First $10 Laptop The efforts thus far have yielded designs for a laptop that would cost about $47; a $10 system remains the ultimate goal. By Paul McDougall
May 14th 07 01:40 AM
by Rich Go to last post
7 164
Nvidia GeForce 7600 Not Working Properly by Spoilt
Unfortunetly I cannot upload the picture here but my card cannot open any 3D application, not even Solitare, It will open and run the program but it apears all choppy and has several lines all over the place, Its almost like its trying to work but cant put all the peices together in the right order. I have all the updated drivers and everything Installed, If you would like to see a screen...
November 27th 07 11:14 PM
by BigJim Go to last post
3 103
how to turn off my mouse pad on my laptop by spongebob1311
i have an acer aspire 7520 and spilled coffee on the mouse pad, now it scrolles down all the time and i have to mash the scroll button to stop it. i have a wireless mouse and it works perfect, if i can turn off the pad all the problema will be fixed but i don't know how. can anyone help me
June 22nd 08 12:36 AM
by Colin Barnhorst[_2_] Go to last post
2 168
Comfort Optical 3000 by spong_miester
Hi I have just upgraded to Vista Ultimate from MCE but have come across a big problem i cant get my wheel to work in vista as i work with spredsheets alot of the time it is quite important to me being based in the UK the US drivers don't work (Already tried them). This is getting stupid now i have had this problem for 3 months now and suggestion would be very helpful
January 10th 08 02:20 PM
by Dave Go to last post
1 140
DVD Drive not recognized correctly by Vista by Sponsonhead
I recently upgraded to Vista RC1 from XP MCE on my laptop. My laptop's internal CD/DVD-RW drive is a NEC 6500-A drive. However, since the upgrade, Vista now identifies my DVD burner drive as a "__EDD-WN-50-ATA Device" and it doesn't seem to read any DVDs, CDs, burned disks or anything. I tried uninstalling it in the device manager and let Vista re-discover it; same issue. Anyone have any...
November 4th 06 12:36 PM
by Rick Rogers Go to last post
1 172
Palm Lifedrive vs VISTA by Spradogg
What is : Internal Error. Failed to initialize PalmOneRemoteLibrary. ????? Please help!!! Thank You!!
May 25th 07 08:59 PM
by freddy Go to last post
1 121
Bisoncam 350 nb pro. HELP by Spriggan
Hi, I recently bought a new laptop which has the integrated Bisoncam 250 nb pro. webcam. I've got Vista Home Premium (32bit) installed and I've tried to install the drivers and software which followed with the laptop, but without result. I've also tried to install drivers and software from several different driver sites around the internet, but still doesn't work or where the installed...
June 23rd 07 10:25 PM
by freddy Go to last post
1 146
Can't Installed Windows Vista Starter by SpritersGM
I'm trying to reformat my pc from Windows XP to Windows Vista Starter. when but. i'm getting Over Frequency Error when the Installation complete i keep trying to reformat like 3 times but. its always say Over Frequency, Please Help Me :cry: Thanks (Sorry My English Bad) :confused: i'm Running AMD Sempron(tm) Processor 3200+
November 30th 08 01:13 PM
by Adam Rothfuss Go to last post
3 611
This device cannot start. (Code 10) by Sprout9858
I was installing my HP All in One Printer with my new wireless network and router. Since doing so I receive this error code "This device cannot start. (Code 10)" for my CD/DVD Drive and am unable to read or play a CD/DVD. I have already reinstalled the driver, but still get the same error. What do I do?
January 24th 08 03:57 AM
by Xenor Go to last post
4 115
USB port stopped working by spud
One of the 2 USB at the front of my PB desktop has stopped working. I uninstalled all the ports but this one is still not working.My friend suggested a clean install but I am reluctant as I have 300gig on this drive that will need to be backedup beforehand.Anything else I can try or is it likely to be a motherboard fault. I was using these 2 ports to backup some laptop drives before one...
January 21st 09 02:21 AM
by dj2freaky71 Go to last post
2 217
Problems formatting a hard drive in Vista by Spuggy88
I'm using Vista Home Premium on an Acer Aspire laptop, and recently I lost access to half my hard drive. I rang my manufacturers support line, and they told me how to create a new vloume using disk management. However, when i double click it, it says it needs to be formatted. After waiting a long time (twice!) for the volume to format, it reaches 100% completion and then an error message...
April 1st 08 09:28 AM
by andy Go to last post
6 223
DVD/CD-ROM Not Responding by SpyCatcher
I have the same problem in Vista X32 the DVD-Rom disappears and or will not respond when a disc is in the drive; formatting and reinstalling the OS does not solve the problem. Unfortunately the fix that Rick Rogers listed DOES NOT WORK or FIX the PROBLEM. What I believe to be the problem is a conflict in the "storage controller drivers"; in the device manager I have 2 listed "ITE IT8212...
May 24th 08 05:28 PM
by SpyCatcher Go to last post
3 181
Silicon Image SIL 0680 by spyder-monkey00
I've been playing with the drivers for this ata133 IDE controller card with Vista RC1. and as you can see by the link to the image below, everythings working except the controller driver. anybody able to actually get this or any other controller card working with RC1? http://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b48/monkeyboy000/ide_issues.jpg
December 2nd 06 07:45 AM
by Martin Stein Go to last post
3 133
disc driver by squaddie23
hi all any one know anything aboutn computers cos my cd drive has stopped working and its just sayinfg corrupted or something missing can any one help please
January 14th 08 07:37 PM
by Malke Go to last post
1 164
Canoscan Scanner Not Working on Vista (I hate Vista) by Squander
I am still trying to get this to work... My Canoscan lide 35 worked fine on my XP machine. Now attached to my new vistamachine it is not working. I went to Canon and downloaded files to delete the old driver, install a new Vista driver, and install a new Canoscan Toolbox for Vista. I ran the driver deleter then the new driver .Exe file. I saw a few seconds of a file unzipping and then it was...
(Multi-page thread 1 2)
June 6th 08 11:02 AM
by tosmani Go to last post
11 355
VG2230wm not displaying after windows start by Square
Hi, this has been an ongoing problem since I got the monitor and I have had no luck at my graphics card website and monitor website. My system specs: Vista Home Basic 64x (Version: 6.0.6001 Service Pack 1 Build 6001) AM2 Fatal1ty moherboard Processor: AMD Athlon(tm) 64 X2 Dual Core Processor 6400+, 3200 Mhz, 2 Core(s), 2 Logical Processor(s) BIOS Version/Date: Phoenix Technologies, LTD 6.00...
January 7th 11 04:08 PM
by mary farley Go to last post
3 1,157
Bose companion five and the xbox 360 wireless receiver by Squeedom
This is a message I sent to EVGA support: I wanted to let you all know that I was able to solve my problem with the speakers. I wanted you to know how as well for other people who have the same problem. The xbox 360 wireless reciever for windows does something that breaks the speakers. I am not smart enoguh to know what but as soon as I unplugged the xbox 360 wireless reciever and rebooted...
January 28th 08 05:16 PM
by Squeedom Go to last post
0 122
dvd HCL by squeek64
My sony optiarc dvd is on the HCL, but not for my 64bit Vista,will it be? ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" button in the message pane. If you do not see the button, follow this link to open the suggestion in the Microsoft Web-based Newsreader and then click...
July 21st 08 04:36 PM
by squeek64 Go to last post
3 191
Can Not See Mouse Pointer on Screen by squeeze_me_1
When I am using either my touchpad or a wireless mouse I can not see my cursor pointer on screen most of the time. It is visible in some instances, but never visible when placed over text in an email, Word, etc. Any ideas? Thanks for your help
June 29th 09 05:59 PM
by Richard Urban Go to last post

From The