Windows Mobile Device Center WMDC 3 with HTC TyTN by pm8832
Using Vista RC 2 (Ultimate) und MS Office S 2007 (Ultimate) Sync of calendar and tasks does not work, rest works fine does anyone has a hint for "hidden" check-box, options, combinations?
January 6th 07 02:27 PM
by Tony Linguini Go to last post
1 193
Vita and XP by Jacqueline Macwhirter
I hope this goes through the server sent this message else where so I am going to copy and paste it here so please bear with me- I thought I signed in G Hi Folks: I am dual booting Vista Ultimate RTM and XP pro-- the problem is that when I boot into XP Vista keeps knocking out the battery indicator on my taskbar. I have reset it in so many times and reboot back into XP sometimes it will...
January 6th 07 01:23 PM
by Ko Go to last post
1 192
Unknown Devices in Device Manager by Michael
1 ACPI\PNPB006 *PNPB006 2 ACPI\PNPB02F *PNPB02F 3 PCI\VEN_1102&DEV_7003&SUBSYS_00401102&REV_03
January 6th 07 12:13 AM
by Toby Broom Go to last post
3 210
NVIDIA GeFource 6800 GS and ReadyBoost by bobneedshelp
I am using ForceWare version 96.85 and the NVIDIA control Panel version 1.3.9.1. I have dual monitors connected to an ASUS motherboard with AMD Athlon 64 X2 Dual Core Processsor 4400. I am using Vista x64. When I use ReadyBoost, I get a blue screen at startup. Vista tells me that this is a driver issue: http://support.microsoft.com/Default.aspx?kbid=293078 Also, I have extremely high...
January 5th 07 11:39 PM
by JW Go to last post
5 228
RICOH SD/MMC CONTROLLER 5C476 VS WPD FILESYSTEM VOLUME DRIVER by Marco
IT SEEMS EXIST A PROBLEM WITH THOSE DRIVERS. WHEN I PUT MY 2 GB SD CARD INSIDE OF RICOH SLOT, WPD FILESYSTEM VOLUME DRIVER DOESN'T START (CODE 10). ANY SOLUTION OR WE HAVE HEAR A VISTA BUG? HOWEVWE WHEN I CONNECT A MULTIMEDIA CARD READER 4-IN-1, BY USB, EVERYTHING IS OK. MY NOTEBOOK IS A ASUS A6U AND THIS CARD READER WORKS UNDER XP SP2 BUT NOT IN VISTA. ANSWERS WILL BE APPRECIATE.
(Multi-page thread 1 2)
January 5th 07 10:24 PM
by kenoby Go to last post
11 403
SATA Install and Windows Mobile? by jbennet
Ok, here goes. If this thread is in the wrong place then please tell me as i havent used theese forums before. 1. Does Vista have SATA and / or RAID support built in or do i neeed a driver floppy for the install like you do for XP? 2. Is Home basic any good? and does the upgrade version need the XP system to be installed or can you just get it to read the XP disk as proof of eligibilty like...
January 5th 07 09:14 PM
by Richard G. Harper Go to last post
1 181
Vksta RTM and XP pro conflict by Jacqueline Macwhirter
Hi Folks: I am dual booting Vista Ultimate RTM and XP pro-- the problem is that when I boot into XP Vista keeps knocking out the battery indicator on my taskbar. I have reset it in so many times and reboot back into XP sometimes it will load up but most the times it won't - this never happens in Vista- and only when I installed Vista RTM-it wreaks havoc with XP. Has anyone got a solution? I...
January 5th 07 09:07 PM
by Jacqueline Macwhirter Go to last post
0 171
HUAWEI 3G by Samuel Sousa
Hi I have the final release of vista installed in my computer and I tried to install my 3G huawei usb adapter and I can't because the Vista does not recognise my network card driver automatically It's that possible install this driver manually? I´ll trie use the tab add a new hardware and doesn't work. What can i do? -- Regard's Samuel Sousa
January 5th 07 05:57 PM
by Robert Pendell Go to last post
2 187
PC configuration for Vista REady PC, for a power user pl. by XpIndia
Hi friends I want to upgrade my pc. Vista has made it look old :( Pl tellme the mother board, videocard, ram, dvd writer and modem that I should buy. I want windows to be able to detect my devices and install drivers in moat cases. Just like it does to creativer sound cards . by installing its driver.
January 5th 07 05:51 PM
by Robert Pendell Go to last post
4 203
Sprint PC-5740 Worked but now I get Error Code 12! HELP! by Gary Hart
I had the Sprint PC-5740 Card installed in XP and then upgrade to Vista Business. All worked very well. Today I went to use the Sprint card and it didn't work. In the Device Manager, the NEC PCI to USB Open Host Controller that is the device for the PC-5740 is not working with the following error message: This device cannot find enough free resources that it can use. (Code 12) If you want...
January 5th 07 11:51 AM
by Theo Go to last post
5 163
HP Scanjet 5590 by Steve Novak
The driver seems to load and when I look at the scanner in the "device manager" it reports that it is working properly but when I try to access the properties in the control panel I don't get a responce. When I try the Windows Fax and Scan I get noe responce from the "scan" button and when I try the Sacn Settings the window shows no deviced but when I go to add one I get an error message...
January 5th 07 11:47 AM
by Theo Go to last post
5 346
Use Motherboard Setup CD or Use Vista's Device Drivers? by David A. Lessnau
I just installed Vista Ultra RTM on a new motherboard (ECS PX1 (1.0B) -- a P965-based system). Without having used the motherboard's Setup CD, I have no yellow-question-marks (or whatever the equivalent is for Vista) under Device Manager. It looks like Vista found everything on its own and installed working drivers right out of the box (OOB). But, should I accept those drivers as the best...
January 5th 07 10:37 AM
by Richard G. Harper Go to last post
3 147
Movie Maker Fix by Don Francisco
I suggest that we allow support for movie maker for graphic cards that support diretx 8.0 too because programs like adobe premier 2.0 work on those kind of graphic card support. of course keep the directx 9 above support.
January 5th 07 10:19 AM
by Rick Rogers Go to last post
1 152
Visiontek Radeon X1300 512MB W/ Vista Problem. by Jake
I recently got vista, and a little while after recived a Visiontek Radeon X1300 512MB for my vista desktop. This computer is custom made and here are its specs Abit Motherboard Intel P4 Creative SB Live! internal and exteral Live! Drive Maxtor and Segate Hardrives Sony CD-RW Pioneer DVD-RW
January 4th 07 07:40 PM
by Jake Go to last post
0 166
Thinkpad T43 - no audio by winpitt
Installed Vista Ultimate on Thinkpad T43. Install went smooth. No drivers installed for audio or biometric. Right clicked on audio, said to update, Vista updated driver. However, though no errors noted in device mgr, sound non-functional. Sound tests fail consistently every time. Anyone have any ideas?
January 4th 07 06:02 PM
by winpitt Go to last post
1 187
NVidea driver problem with RC2 by Jo
I installed Vista RC2 onto a new computer with NVidea 7600 GS card. My monitor is a 19" widescreen with 1440 X900 resolution. The Nvidia drivers, both the ones on nvidia's site now and the ones installed by Vista do no pick up the correct resoltuion for the monitor and I haven't been able to fix it no matter what. As a result, the display is fuzzy and distorted. (I have a much better...
(Multi-page thread 1 2)
January 4th 07 02:05 PM
by LarryM Go to last post
11 321
BenQ DW1640 not detected by Dan Bell
For whatever reason, my BenQ DW1640 was not detected during the installation of Vista RC1. It did pick up my ancient Pioneer DVD-ROM. Anyone else have a similar issue? -- Vista 5600
January 3rd 07 11:40 PM
by Peter M Go to last post
5 126
Radeon 9600 256MB with Vista ultimate - Code 43 by Marc Israel
Installed Vista RTM, but both MS WDDM driver and ATI driver do not work. Got Code 43 and display reverts to VGA Save. Anyone got an idea on why it is so? Thanks
January 3rd 07 10:13 PM
by undsoft Go to last post
1 192
NO Vista Driver ASUS USB ADSL MODEM (AAM6000UG/D - AAM6000-ALC) by Vince
It seems I have a problem... I have no driver for my Modem....which makes it a little bit difficult to activate :-S On Win XP I connect to internet via my ASUS USB ADSL MODEM (AAM6000UG/D - AAM6000-ALC) Does anybody have a driver for this ??? Because I can't find any....searched the asus site...and I-net. Is ther perhaps a different compatible driver ? Or is it possible to update my winxp...
January 3rd 07 09:08 PM
by Theo Go to last post
2 171
Ricoh SD Controller, WPD Filesystem, Reinstalling Drivers by Bradley Portnoy
Hi all, I'm having the same problem described previously on this group with my RICOH card reader and the WPD Filesystem Driver, which displays "CODE 10" (cannot start) in device manager. I have the update that is supposed to fix the problem, but it persists; I think that I may need to reinstall the update, but cannot figure out how to do so. It shows up under the update history but not...
January 3rd 07 08:11 PM
by Theo Go to last post

From The